Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Voices wanted!, for a video
Manic Muse
 Posted: Sep 26 2014, 10:35 PM

The Pseudo Scientist

Group: Members
Member No.: 247

I'm a Fairly good choral singer (as a Bass) if you need it, for something musical, though I'm not too sure of my input creatively

Fear blogs:
Dreaming Truths (Completed)
Life by Clockwork (Completed)
Timor Biblotheca
My Slacking off life blog ( I know thrilling, lol):
Blogpasta:
An unfortunate few
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 5 2014, 06:03 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

I'd like to apologize for how long it's taking me to finish the Crystal Journey script. I am very lazy, and I have about a half dozen other things to work on. I promise I'll have it done soon.

So anyway, how's the Darkened call stuff cominf? I don' wanna rush anyone, but I'm interested in your progress and oppinions and stuff.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 18 2014, 02:56 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Well, I finnished the script for Crystal Journey, and I will send it to everyone tomorrow.

Well, everyone except AC11, because I didn't give him any roles in Crystal Journey. Sorry AC11.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
AC11
 Posted: Oct 18 2014, 03:52 AM

Overshadowed Observer

Member No.: 327

Eh, I'm fine! It could be worse. Like, not getting any roles at all. Darkened Call is the 2nd place prize.

And as you know, 2nd place is for winners!

The House of Vänt:
Memories, Chronicles, Tales: They make, they compile, we listen
Chronicles of Sorrow: Many chapters, many choices, one prize
His Testament
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 18 2014, 05:41 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Okay, I've sent out the scripts to everyone. If there's a problem with the file, let me know.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 03:55 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

I keep forgetting to check up on this. How's everything coming along?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Feb 11 2015, 09:04 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

So, are we still doing this thing? It's been a while, hasn't it?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Nov 7 2015, 05:37 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Hey guys! Remember this this? Well, I wanted to swing by and see if you all are still in on this. I might email you all later to be sure.

Anyway, I'd like to get some of this done in the near future, so if those of you who signed on before are still interested, let me know. Otherwise, I may start the recruitment process back up again.

Anyway, you all get back to me when you can (preferably soon).

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TeaTimeTraitor
 Posted: Nov 9 2015, 10:08 AM

They/Them/Theirs (Genderqueer)

Member No.: 418

I'm always up for this.

~ Pulling off Masks (complete) ~ Tea Time with the Traitor (on hiatus) ~ Mine Eyes Have Seen (active)

One day I'll actually finish up everything else, as well
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll