Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Hex Reviews Your Fearblog
Hexillith
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 05:55 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 397

Hey guys, I'm going to start doing reviews on my personal blog. If you'd like me to review something you wrote, please post here! I might be a tad slow at times due to having lots of other projects going on, but I'll do my best to review everything submitted.

Please refrain from submitting unfinished works, unless they are particularly long. If they're really super long (think 100+ pages) I may not read the whole thing, depending on how busy I am, but I'll do my best! Also, at this time I won't be reviewing vlogs, as I don't feel I know enough about cinematography and I also don't particularly like the medium.

Any volunteers?

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 05:57 PM

Mad

Group: Members
Member No.: 223

I VOLUNTEER. The blogs in my signature, those. Them's. They're relatively short!

PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 05:59 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Apostate @ Jan 5 2015, 12:57 PM)
I VOLUNTEER. The blogs in my signature, those. Them's. They're relatively short!

Will get right on it! I've already read most of them, actually. Don't remember the content very well (as is typical of me), but I remember really liking them.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Omega
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 06:00 PM

Hero of JUSTICE!

Group: Conspirator
Member No.: 21

Can I nominate multiple blogs? 'Cause most of my newer stuff is really short.
Anyways, the ones I'd like to see would be Burn the Sky and The All Seeing Eye.

PM
Apostate
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 06:01 PM

Mad

Member No.: 223

Aahhhh wow, thank you Hex!

I'm trying to write some new stuff for the Fear Mythos, so there's more on the way.

PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 06:05 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Omega @ Jan 5 2015, 01:00 PM)
Can I nominate multiple blogs? 'Cause most of my newer stuff is really short.
Anyways, the ones I'd like to see would be Burn the Sky and The All Seeing Eye.

Sure, multiples are fine, especially if they're short. I'm probably going to review one of each person's blogs first and then work on the ones that are left.

QUOTE (Apostate)
Aahhhh wow, thank you Hex!

I'm trying to write some new stuff for the Fear Mythos, so there's more on the way.

You're welcome! Can't wait to read your new stuff.

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 06:05 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

I'm always up for reviews of any of my stuff... Unfortunately I only have the one thing mainly (The Somniverse) that's been reviewed multiple times though always beforehand in it's unfinished state...

If you find anything of mine you're willing to review that would be great, but you don't have to.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 06:07 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Jan 5 2015, 01:05 PM)
I'm always up for reviews of any of my stuff... Unfortunately I only have the one thing mainly (The Somniverse) that's been reviewed multiple times though always beforehand in it's unfinished state...

If you find anything of mine you're willing to review that would be great, but you don't have to.

Will do, thanks.

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 06:18 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

No thank you. I live for reviews and feedback. They are the only thing that gives me validation for writing... Which is really sad, but unfortunately true.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 08:35 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

...New Fears.? it needs to be revised though... how about the library and Eye for an Eye?
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 11:29 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Dr0Shadow @ Jan 5 2015, 03:35 PM)
...New Fears.? it needs to be revised though... how about the library and Eye for an Eye?

Aren't you still working on The Library? I'm mainly just doing finished blogs - I'll certainly be happy to review it when it is finished. I will also review Eye for an eye if it's finished and PyroGothNerd is okay with it.

Going to upload a review or two later tonight.

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 12:16 AM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

Eye. isn't finished actually, So nix my suggestion.
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 01:10 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Member No.: 132

I put up a few.

My Soul Is On Fire

Blood On My Hands (warning; card games)

A New Fear Will Soon Be Born

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 04:07 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Review of The Neon Gospel

Review of The All Seeing I

Please feel free to correct me if I got any details incorrect! I have some other things to do tomorrow, but time permitting I want to review one of TheSomnambulist's blogs and possibly one of Acelegin's.

PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Jan 7 2015, 02:43 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Review of Prestidigitation

I just realized that the Tumblr theme I'm using doesn't show italics. :angry:

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll