Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Arrival!
Brade
 Posted: Nov 16 2015, 11:34 PM

Innocent

Group: Members
Member No.: 746

Hey guys, Brade here! I've actually been following the Slenderman and Creepypasta scene for...Geez, five years now? Time flies! Either way, I'm Swedish and therefore lack a bit of nuance when it comes to English, apologies for that.

This won't stop me from trying to write, though! I got quite a bit on the backburner. Aside from just blogs and similar things, I'm also a bit of a wannabe game designer and the Fear Mythos is just brimming with material.

But either way, yes, hi! I hope we can get along.
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 16 2015, 11:38 PM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

Hello, and welcome! We can be a pretty quiet community, but there's always someone lurking. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of our acting moderators.

EXHIBITS:
Viceking's Graab (Step inside the maze. You could spend an eternity here.)
The Mythology of Empathy (Eight songs, nine tracks. Welcome death.)
Ancestor (Five tracks. Death of the Artist and Chinese mythology.)
Fear (A visual art exhibit in blog format.)
Nobody anymore, never again (Another visual art exhibit in blog format.)
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
PLAN 31 (Frank Slenderman: Ace Attorney)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
Topography Genera (15 blogs. Conventional horror. See seas rise.)
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 17 2015, 12:13 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 397

Hello friend! May I ask what sort of game design you're interested in? I think we've had several people work on Mythos-based tabletop games over the years, and a handful of video games. I'm not sure if any of them ever got finished. Anyway, I look forward to reading/playing whatever you come up with!

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 17 2015, 01:06 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Hexillith @ Nov 17 2015, 12:13 AM)
Hello friend! May I ask what sort of game design you're interested in? I think we've had several people work on Mythos-based tabletop games over the years, and a handful of video games. I'm not sure if any of them ever got finished. Anyway, I look forward to reading/playing whatever you come up with!

The Fear Mythos RPG was finished! o: It even received some LP coverage. Nothing major. But it was finished, at least!

EXHIBITS:
Viceking's Graab (Step inside the maze. You could spend an eternity here.)
The Mythology of Empathy (Eight songs, nine tracks. Welcome death.)
Ancestor (Five tracks. Death of the Artist and Chinese mythology.)
Fear (A visual art exhibit in blog format.)
Nobody anymore, never again (Another visual art exhibit in blog format.)
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
PLAN 31 (Frank Slenderman: Ace Attorney)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
Topography Genera (15 blogs. Conventional horror. See seas rise.)
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 17 2015, 02:37 AM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

Hello and welcome to the community! I can simpithise with the lack of correct spelling of english words (the words in this sentence are on perpusly left misspelled) as I have a bit of a problem with spelling corectly (even though i live in the US o-O). Don't mind my newbieness an the occasional wave of saltiness, and hopefully we will see some great things from you (wow that sounded weird o/\0).
PM
Brade
 Posted: Nov 17 2015, 01:59 PM

Innocent

Member No.: 746

QUOTE (DJay32 @ Nov 17 2015, 12:38 AM)
Hello, and welcome! We can be a pretty quiet community, but there's always someone lurking. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of our acting moderators.

Ah, thank you! Well, I'm glad to see that this place is alive, at the very least. Saw it a couple of years back and the thought of "oh god, did the Fear Mythos die" hit me just now. Luckily, it hadn't!

QUOTE (Hexillith @ Nov 17 2015, 01:13 AM)

Ah, a little of both of those, actually! Tabletop RPGs, video games, I even worked on a bit of an amateur card game! We'll see what this Mythos brings out of me, I guess!

QUOTE (Dr0Shadow @ Nov 17 2015, 03:37 AM)
Hello and welcome to the community! I can simpithise with the lack of correct spelling of english words (the words in this sentence are on perpusly left misspelled) as I have a bit of a problem with spelling corectly (even though i live in the US o-O). Don't mind my newbieness an the occasional wave of saltiness, and hopefully we will see some great things from you (wow that sounded weird o/\0).

Ahaha, thank you! I really appreciate the welcome and yeah, I'm sure we'll get along.
PM
Vinyl Asylum
 Posted: Nov 17 2015, 10:50 PM

Corrupted

Member No.: 376

Oh, HELLO! Welcome to the fear mythos! I'm Vinyl/Audrey/whateveryouwannacallme! I did that thingie you can see in my signature! If you ever wanna co-create a FM card game with someone, I'm your person :3

FEAR MYTHOS BLOGS
-David's Dream Journal
(http://ofnightmaresanddreams.blogspot.com/)
-Calls of the Silent Forsaken
(http://hearthemcallingfromoutside.blogspot.com/)
-Aboard the Dreadnaught (http://inthehallsofdeathsship.blogspot.com/)
SLENDER MAN MYTHOS BLOGS
-Pictures of Nature
(http://imagesfromtheworldaroundus.blogspot.com/)
NONFICTION BLOGS
-Musings
(https://www.tumblr.com/blog/musingsonhorrorandotherstuff)
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 18 2015, 01:07 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Hey always great to have new life breathed into the forum. Especially new life with talents that will help grow the mythos.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll