Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Call of Cthulhu: Ripples from Carcosa
LizardBite
 Posted: Mar 11 2015, 12:10 AM

The Supreme
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Well, my Fate game was a bust. Perhaps I'll have better luck here.

I recently obtained a copy of Ripples from Carcosa. Ripples from Carcosa is a campaign for Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition consisting of three scenarios, each in a different time period, with different characters, but linked together nonetheless. Each scenario has a set of 6 pre-generated characters, and while you may create your own characters, I strongly suggest using the pre-gens for simplicity's sake. Because of the pre-generated characters, this campaign is great for newbies as well as more experienced CoC players!

I'm looking for 4-6 players to run through this campaign. The plan is for each session to be scheduled for 8pm EDT every Sunday. I'm thinking it should take one or two sessions per scenario, for a total of three to six sessions in all for the entire campaign. I hope to wrap up by midnight each time.

If you're interested, either PM me or respond this this thread.

Seann Reads: Wherein I babble a lot
Myths and Monsters: Wherein I talk about mythical creatures
user posted image

Avalon's Reign
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Mar 11 2015, 07:24 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Fate is a bust? You couldn't find any one else then?

Well I suppose I could be up for this.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
DarkShadows
 Posted: Mar 27 2015, 05:43 AM

2spooky Since 1991. OuO

Group: Members
Member No.: 300

I love me some Call of Cthulhu, Hastur, and spooky RPGs. OuO

Count me in if you haven't run this already, but be aware I work from 3:30 PM - 8 PM on Sundays and won't be available until 8:30 at the latest. Is this alright with you?

Also how will your sessions be run? Will they be on Skype? Will they be voice-chat, or text?

You're not out of the woods yet... and you never truly will be.

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My Slendervlog ~ My (Personal) Blog

Blogs:
In The Dark Shadows ~ Between the Party Lines ~ Open Season ~ Shelly Loves Succulents ~ Night Class (STCZ) ~ Breaking The Waves (STCZ) ~ Graham, Positive ~ Twelve Days

Short Stories:
Project Him, a Slenderman vignette collection. ~ The Sycamore Project, decrypted tales of the Tall One. ~ The City claims another within its Drywall and Wiring ~ Got a MachineHead, it's better than the rest.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll