Pages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Dark Subconscious; Rage Reborn, Happy birthday, Daniel-Verse
Acelegin
 Posted: May 4 2015, 07:45 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

So, yeah, I'm gonna give forum games another shot. Let's kick this party off. I encourage some homestuck-level silliness, but be warned that I will railroad the hell out of this story if necessary.

You awaken. You have a raging headache, and you can't seem to remember much. You look around at your surroundings. You're at the base of a mountain. There is a rocky path on it, seeming to lead to the top. There is a vast ocean on your other side. You have a seat, and try and recollect your thoughts. You can't seem to remember anything. Not even you own name. Regardless, you need some kind of identity, even if it's a false one.

What shall you call yourself?

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: May 5 2015, 04:16 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

We don't know our gender yet so let's go with something gender neutral. Pat works if no one else has a better idea.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 5 2015, 04:32 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The subject of your gender suddenly crosses your mind, and you realize that you have no idea what you are. You begin groping yourself awkwardly, and discover that you have breasts. Apparently, you're a girl.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: May 5 2015, 06:00 PM

Patricia it is then, again unless you come up with a better name eventually.

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 5 2015, 06:09 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

You decide to go with Patricia for now. Who knows, maybe you'll remember your real name later.

Now that you've got a title for yourself, you look toward the mountain. It seems to be the only way to go right now. What will you do?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: May 5 2015, 06:23 PM

Take stock of anything we might have on us and then head towards the mountain

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 5 2015, 08:53 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

It would seem that all you're carrying right now is an empty brown purse. You guess that may come in handy for carrying any items you find. You begin going up the mountain trail. After a while of walking, you come across a pedestal, above which floats a sheathed katana. What will you do?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 12 2015, 08:15 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: May 12 2015, 10:33 PM

(pretty cool. Nice to know what we look like also I was hoping other people would take part, but apparently it's just me so, let's continue) Take the katana. Unsheathe it and examine the blade.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: May 13 2015, 02:50 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Member No.: 397

(I'll play! But I've little experience with forum games - I've only read them - so I'll try to let other people lead.)

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: May 13 2015, 01:22 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Group: Members
Member No.: 408

I would like to partake in this endeavor. :D
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 13 2015, 07:26 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ May 12 2015, 02:33 PM)
Take the katana. Unsheathe it and examine the blade.

You reach forward and take the katana in your hand. You slide it out of its sheath. The blade looks aged, but still sharp.

You've obtained the Old Katana

You slide it back into its sheath and turn around. To your surprise, a large bat has floan down from the mountain, and now hovers a few feet away from you. You can sense the hostility coming from it.

You have attain the power to fight. Your current stats are as follows;

HP (Health); 100/100
EP (Energy); 50/50
AP (Adrenaline); 0/100
ATK (Attack Power); 10 (+2/+4)
MAT (Magic Attack Power); 10
DEF (Defense); 10
MDF (Magic Defense); 10
EL (Extra Lives); 3

Your Katana can be used in two ways; Sheathed and Drawn. Your Katana is currently Sheathed. While it is sheathed, you gain +2 to your ATK, and having it drawn gives you +4 to your ATK. You can perform different skills, depending on which way you are using it.

Sheathed Skills

Attack (EP cost 0); Attack with your sword still in it's sheath. Has a chance of inflicting Stunned status.
Draw(EP cost 0); Spend one turn switching to Drawn mode. Increases AP when used.
Iaijutsu Slash (EP cost 10); Draw you sword and attack with it in one fluid motion.

Drawn Skills
Attack (EP cost 0); Attack with your sword's blade. Deals slightly more damage then a Sheathed attack, and has a chance of inflicting Bloody status.
Sheath (EP cost 0); Spend one turn switching to Sheathed mode. Recovers some EP when used.
Stab (EP cost 10); Attack with the tip of your sword. Deal more damage then a normal attack and has a higher chance of inflicting Bloody status.

Other Skills
Guard (EP cost 0); Take a defensive stance to reduce damage. Slightly increases AP.

You can only perform one Skill per turn, and you will learn new Skills as you progress.

Since this is the tutorial fight, you get the first move. What will you do?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: May 14 2015, 12:29 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

> Iaijutsu Slash

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 14 2015, 01:37 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hexillith @ May 13 2015, 04:29 PM)
> Iaijutsu Slash

You perform Iaijutsu Slash. The attack hits. The bat takes 46 damage. You gain 4 AP.

Now it's the bat's turn. The bat attacks you. You take 12 damage. You gain 3 AP.

Your stats are now HP 88/100, EP 40/50, and AP 7/100.

It's your turn again. What will you do?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: May 14 2015, 01:53 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

> Attack

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll