Pages: (22) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Dark Subconscious; Rage Reborn, Happy birthday, Daniel-Verse
Acelegin
 Posted: May 15 2015, 06:34 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

QUOTE (Hexillith @ May 15 2015, 08:57 AM)
> Attack

You land a critical hit hit. It dies. You gain 6 AP.

The remaining wasp attacks. It hits. You take 4 damage and gain 5 AP.

Your stats are now HP 68/100, EP 30/50, and AP 46/100.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: May 15 2015, 06:48 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

Member No.: 397

(Sweet!)

> Attack the last wasp.

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 15 2015, 07:14 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hexillith @ May 15 2015, 10:48 AM)
(Sweet!)

> Attack the last wasp.

The last qasp takes 48 damage, and is also dead. It's now bleeding wasp blood. You gain 3 AP.

The wasp attacks and misses. Then it takes 4 damage from blood loss and dies.

Your stats are now HP 68/100, EP 30/100, and AP 49/100. You gain 9 EXP. For some reason, the wasps also dropped $30.

You sheath your sword and turn back to the chest. There is now something glinting inside. What will you do?

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: May 15 2015, 08:29 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Take it

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 15 2015, 09:05 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ May 15 2015, 12:29 PM)
Take it

You've obtained the accesory Agile Bangle. This accesorry will slightly increase your accuracy and evasion.

You may have up to 3 accesorries equipped at a time.

Opening Black Chests will cause enemies to appear. Defeating them may yield prizes

Now what will you do?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: May 15 2015, 11:25 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

> I vote we open the gold chest.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 16 2015, 12:05 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hexillith @ May 15 2015, 03:25 PM)
> I vote we open the gold chest.

You stuff the Agile Bangle into your purse and kick open the gold chest. You find $1000 inside. This seems like a lot, but you suspect all the items in this game will be ridiculously overpriced, so it's probably not much.

Gold Chests will contain money that you can spend on items, equipment, or at inns.

What is your next move?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: May 16 2015, 01:06 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

> I guess we open the red chest now.

PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 16 2015, 01:26 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hexillith @ May 15 2015, 05:06 PM)
> I guess we open the red chest now.

You go kick open the red chest. You find a couple items inside.

potion: Restores 50 HP.
Diet Energy Drink: restores 30 EP.

You place them both in your purse.

Red Chests contain various consumable items.

Having run out of chests to open, you continue up the mountain. You consider yourself luvky that there's a convenient trail here leading to the top.

After a while, you notice a small red bird, whose tail feathers are pinned beneath a rock, rendering it trapped. How do respond to this odd scenario?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: May 16 2015, 02:16 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

> Free it.

PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 16 2015, 02:32 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hexillith @ May 15 2015, 06:16 PM)
> Free it.

You push the rock aside, and the bird takes to the air.

It circles you happily, and as it does, flames begin flashing along its feathers, and the air around you grows warmer. You suddenly feel invigorated, as if nothing could keep you down. You gain an extra life, and you recover 10 HP.

Helping Phoenixes will restore some of your health and and give you an extra life. This one was just a baby, so it could only recover 10 HP.

You continue up the mountain, but hesitate before reaching the top. You can't help but feel like there may be an ambush or something waiting for you. Like, maybe a boss fight or something. You aren't sure. Maybe now would be a good time for you to equip that thing you picked up earlier.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: May 16 2015, 02:44 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

> Okay, let's equip it and draw our sword.

PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 16 2015, 03:39 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hexillith @ May 15 2015, 06:44 PM)
> Okay, let's equip it and draw our sword.

You equip the Agile Bangle and pre-emptively draw your sword.

You're now at the top of the mountai. You have a pretty good view from here. In the distance, you can see several more mountains, as well as fields, forests, a flying pirate ship, and some rivers.

You pause for a moment. A flying pirate ship? As odd as it seems, you can definately see one in the distance, and it seems to be drifting lazily in your general direction.

before can think of what to do about this, a small elephant with deman wings lands on the mountain top before you. And by "small" I mean "still pretty big in comparison to you". It is an elephant after all.

It roars angrily at you and swings its trunk at you. It misses.

It's now your move. What do you do?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: May 16 2015, 03:49 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

> Stab

PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 16 2015, 04:12 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hexillith @ May 15 2015, 07:49 PM)
> Stab

You successfully stab the flying elephant, dealing it 40 damage. You gain 3 AP.

The elephant flaps its wing, hitting you with a gust of wind as it takes to the sky. you take 5 damage and gain 2 AP. The elephant is now out of reach of your physical attacks.

Your stats are now HP73/100, EP 20/50, and AP 54/100.

What will you do now?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (22) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll