Pages: (22) « First ... 20 21 22  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Dark Subconscious; Rage Reborn, Happy birthday, Daniel-Verse
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 27 2015, 03:27 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Oct 26 2015, 07:03 PM)
I'd say I could help, but you're probably better than me already.

You finish changing clothes and decide to join the conversation.

"I'd say I could help," you say. "But you're probably better than me already."
Algeria laughs at that.
"The point of sparring is to improve the skill of both parties," she says. "Even if you're not as good as her, you could still gain something from it."
"You don't need to," Carla says. "I can get more training done tomorrow. I mean, unless you want to..."

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 31 2015, 05:32 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

In honor of the holiday, you have been awarded with the Halloween DLC Pack*.

You gain one level.

Your stats are now as follows;

ATK 32 (+2/4 from sword, +1 from chain)
DEF 31
MAT 28
MDF 31

You gain a new Drawn Skill.

Phobic Blade (10 EP); Attack an enemy, and potentially inflict Scared Status, reducing some of their stats.

You've unlocked three new bonus outfits. You may change outfits whenever you are not in combat. Each outfit will affect you in different ways (some good, some bad). New outfits are as follows;

Scarecrow; powers currently unknown.
Vampire; powers currently unknown.
Sexy Nurse Outfit; powers currently unknown.

You need to equip an outfit to find out what it does.

You earn $50.

*Terms and conditions may apply

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 1 2015, 12:32 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Scarecrow costume!

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Nov 2 2015, 09:46 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Oct 31 2015, 04:32 PM)
Scarecrow costume!

You don the Scarcrow outfit. You are now dressed in patched denim overall, a tattered t-shirt, and a dusty brown longcoat with several tears. You also have a burlap sack with eyeholes pulled over your head. You catch a glimpse of yourself in a nearby mirror to see the gruesome smile stitched on the mask, and the straw-like hair plastered to the top of your head.

"Whoa, what the hell?" Algeria asks.
"Where did you get those clothes?" Carla asked.
"I don't know," you reply. "It kind of just appeared in my inventory..."

Unfortunately, you can't tell what exactly the clothes do for you without testing them out. If only there was someone nearby who was willing to have a fight with you...

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 01:15 AM

Tell Carla you are totally up for sparring with her.

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 10:32 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Nov 2 2015, 05:15 PM)
Tell Carla you are totally up for sparring with her.

"So, I guess I'd be down to spar with you," you say to Carla.
"Okay," she says. "Uh, let's do this, then."

You stand across from her, sheathed sword in hand. She picks up her wooden staff nervously and faces you. She uses her powers to heal your wounds and restore you to full health.

Your stats are as follows;

HP 168/168
EP 94/94
AP 0/100
ATK 32 (+2/4 from sword, +1 from chain)
DEF 31
MAT 28
MDF 31

Your skills are as follows;

Sheathed-

Attack (0 EP)
Draw (0 EP)
Iaijutsu Slash (10 EP)
Palm Heel Strike (5 EP)
Pulverize (10 EP); a series of quick melee attacks against one enemy.
Fire Strike (10 EP); Allows you to ignite your fist and strike an enemy with a close range fire attack.
Ice Strike (10 EP); Allows you to encase your fist in ice and strike an enemy with a close range ice attack.

Drawn-

Attack (0 EP)
Sheath (0 EP)
Stab (10 EP)
Knockback (10 EP)
Cleave (10 EP); a downward strike with your sword. Using it on airborn enemies will knock them to the ground for additional damage.
Phobic Blade (10 EP); Attack an enemy, and potentially inflict Scared Status, reducing some of their stats.

Magic-

Fire (3/4 EP); Shoot a fireball at one enemy.
Ice (3/4 EP); Shoot an ice crystal at one enemy.

Other-

Guard (0 EP)
Item (0 EP)

Items-

Potion X2
Diet Energy Drink X4

Adrenaline Rushes (recquire an entire turn to execute)-

Spectral Grasp (100 AP); Use ghostly energy to drag yourself toward an enemy and hit them twice.
Spectral Blade (100 AP); Channel ghostly power through your sword and slash with is, damage enemies in a wide arc. Automatically switches you to Drawn mode.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 5 2015, 12:47 AM

Do two basic attacks.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Nov 8 2015, 06:52 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Nov 4 2015, 04:47 PM)
Do two basic attacks.

Your first attack misses because I gave Carla a decent evasion rate.

Your next attack hits. She takes 100 damage and is now stunned.

It seems that this outfit makes it easier to inflict status effects on opponents. However, all this straw and fabric makes you feel somewhat vulnerable.

Specifically to fire.

She is stunned and must skip her turn. Algeria suggests that you give her a chance to recover, but that's your choice.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 12:13 AM

Let's be fair and let her recover. Sure in a real fight the opponent wouldn't give such a chance, but this isn't a real fight and we can afford to be nice and ignore what pragmatism says for this.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Nov 11 2015, 09:05 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Nov 10 2015, 04:13 PM)
Let's be fair and let her recover. Sure in a real fight the opponent wouldn't give such a chance, but this isn't a real fight and we can afford to be nice and ignore what pragmatism says for this.

You give her a moment to pull herself together. She politely thanks you for waiting before continuing the fight.

She then makes an action. She casts Soothe on herself. She recovers 60 Health. She then swipes her staff at you. She scores a critical hit and you receive 52 damage. Your health is now 116. You gain 13 AP.

Your move.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 12 2015, 02:14 AM

Hit her once and then fireball her.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Nov 14 2015, 12:08 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

You attack her. She takes 100 damage.

Your fireball also hits. She takes 32 from that.

She casts Soothe again. She regains 60 health. She then attacks you and misses.

Your EP is now 90 and you gain 3 AP.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 14 2015, 08:11 PM

hit her again twice.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 12:53 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

So... I've kinda abandoned this game, haven't I?

Honestly, I don't think I'll be able to keep up with it, and even if I did, I had so much planned that I think it would take too long.

So I had another idea.

What if I made a most detailing the entirety of this game's storyline and everything I had planned for it? Do you guys think that would work?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 12:55 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

So... I've kinda abandoned this game, haven't I?

Honestly, I don't think I'll be able to keep up with it, and even if I did, I had so much planned that I think it would take too long.

So I had another idea.

What if I made a most detailing the entirety of this game's storyline and everything I had planned for it? Do you guys think that would work?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (22) « First ... 20 21 22  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll