Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

FearCon 2k16
Hexillith
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 10:16 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 397

The day is finally here. The building's small and monochromatic, the tables and chairs are shitty plastic ones, and the only food available is approximately 200 funny-smelling hot dogs, but goddamnit, you have arrived at The Very First Fear Mythos Convention.

People are filtering in slowly- right now the place is still pretty empty. In fact, the only one you can see is a short, flannel-clad guy in a booth near the front of the hall.

Rules: Play as yourself. I'm making this up as I go along. Don't expect anything profound.

ADDENDUM: I reserve the right to kill off any player, at any time, for any reason or none at all. Good luck.

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Hunter
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 10:33 PM

January 11th, 2015. Never forget.

Group: Members
Member No.: 512

> I smash in through the doors and start editing ALL the front pages, and get in a heated argument with Owen. DJay and alliterator make us both exit the building.
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 10:36 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hunter @ Feb 26 2016, 05:33 PM)
> I smash in through the doors and start editing ALL the front pages, and get in a heated argument with Owen. DJay and alliterator make us both exit the building.

Yeah, no. Don't try to derail the game or start drama. This is your only warning.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Hunter
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 10:40 PM

I wasn't. That was a joke. I guess I have to be ultra-serious here then.

IF JOKES ARE OKAY:

> I put on a fake mustache and enter the party as a man from Germany named Liam.

IF JOKES AREN'T OKAY:

> I sit in the corner and drink punch because no one wants to talk to me.
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 10:43 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hunter @ Feb 26 2016, 05:40 PM)
I wasn't. That was a joke. I guess I have to be ultra-serious here then.

IF JOKES ARE OKAY:

> I put on a fake mustache and enter the party as a man from Germany named Liam.

IF JOKES AREN'T OKAY:

> I sit in the corner and drink punch because no one wants to talk to me.

Play as yourself, and do not bring up contentious topics which are going to make people uncomfortable. Please PM me if you have further questions.

Anyone else?

PM
Hunter
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 10:45 PM

> I casually comment on the fruit punch. No one is there to listen.
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 10:54 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

The punch tastes faintly of iron, beneath its sickly sweetness. Once you start drinking, you have a hard time putting it down.

PM
Hunter
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 10:57 PM

> I become hungry, but I don't really know how to put the punch down. I go over to the sound-mixer and tell them to put on some Sunsetters.
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 11:05 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hunter @ Feb 26 2016, 05:57 PM)
> I become hungry, but I don't really know how to put the punch down. I go over to the sound-mixer and tell them to put on some Sunsetters.

She stares at you, cocks her head to the side, says "No. I know what she wants."

She plays a track.

PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 11:18 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

Double-posting to clarify: New players can enter at the door at any time, and may wander freely.

PM
Omega
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 11:45 PM

Hero of JUSTICE!

Group: Conspirator
Member No.: 21

I kick open the doors and shout to the mostly empty room "BEHOLD, PEASANTS, I, OMEGA, HAVE COME TO YOUR CON!"

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 11:59 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

QUOTE (Omega @ Feb 26 2016, 06:45 PM)
I kick open the doors and shout to the mostly empty room "BEHOLD, PEASANTS, I, OMEGA, HAVE COME TO YOUR CON!"

"...Please shut the door it's bloody cold in here already"

BTW can silliness occur?
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 12:28 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Dr0Shadow @ Feb 26 2016, 06:59 PM)

"...Please shut the door it's bloody cold in here already"

BTW can silliness occur?

Silliness can certainly occur, as long as isn't disruptive! In fact, I encourage it!

I look up from where I'm sitting in my booth, and welcome you both! "There's punch, food, and a dance floor. Oh, and over there *gestures to an empty space* you can play Pin the Tail on the Quiet. I'd recommend getting some food and rest, before the trials begin."

PM
Anathema
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 12:31 AM

Runner

Member No.: 334

I waltz on in through the door, notice the Pin the Tail on the Quiet game, then stop and write a poem about it.
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 12:57 AM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

QUOTE (Hexillith @ Feb 26 2016, 07:28 PM)

I look up from where I'm sitting in my booth, and welcome you both! "There's punch, food, and a dance floor. Oh, and over there *gestures to an empty space* you can play Pin the Tail on the Quiet. I'd recommend getting some food and rest, before the trials begin."

"...Trials?"

QUOTE (Anathema @ Feb 26 2016, 07:31 PM)
I waltz on in through the door, notice the Pin the Tail on the Quiet game, then stop and write a poem about it.

Follows Eric's gaze. "...and isn't that just a black sheet of paper?"
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll