Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

FearCon 2k16
Omega
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 08:48 PM

Hero of JUSTICE!

Group: Conspirator
Member No.: 21

I refuse to admit that my tripping was anything but a completely intentional act.

"Blindfold nothing! I could be blindfolded and lying down and still win this!"

Also Dr0Shadows what are you talking about blood at Fearcon what silliness there would never be blood at Fearcon it is a nice and peaceful place clearly you are just overreacting and insulting our kind host

PM
Apostate
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 09:07 PM

Mad

Group: Members
Member No.: 223

> I take advantage of Omega's foolish attempt at an ancient tripping technique to practice my drunken-dizzy-blindfolded technique.

There's no way Hex would serve us blood, that would be pointless
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
since it fuels me

PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 01:29 AM

Watcher of Clouds

Member No.: 254

QUOTE (Omega @ Feb 27 2016, 09:48 PM)
I refuse to admit that my tripping was anything but a completely intentional act.

Well it was a completely intentional act on my part. So you are correct.

I finish cleaning myself and make my way over to the totally-not-blood punch bowl. I jump on the table and make sure to knock over at least one thing. I arrive at the punchbowl and realize my lack of opposable thumbs will make getting a glass of this liquid, that is definitely not blood, rather difficult.
I consider drinking straight from the bowl but I decide not to.

PM
Anathema
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 03:58 AM

Runner

Member No.: 334

I am aroused from my writing by the over-the-top challenging; the poem has failed. I then attempt to pet the cat.
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 07:39 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 397

"Blindfold nothing! I could be blindfolded and lying down and still win this!"

I take advantage of Omega's foolish attempt at an ancient tripping technique to practice my drunken-dizzy-blindfolded technique.

Hex blindfolds you both and makes you spin around for 60 seconds. "Now the challenge truly begins! Show us what you've got, players!"

Kiro > I finish cleaning myself and make my way over to the totally-not-blood punch bowl. I jump on the table and make sure to knock over at least one thing. I arrive at the punchbowl and realize my lack of opposable thumbs will make getting a glass of this liquid, that is definitely not blood, rather difficult.

I consider drinking straight from the bowl but I decide not to.

You knock several hot dogs off of the paper plate they're stacked on. The ones that remain are also now covered in cat hair. Nice job.

The smell of the punch is overpowering to your cat senses. It's disgustingly sweet.

I am aroused from my writing by the over-the-top challenging; the poem has failed. I then attempt to pet the cat.

The cat responds as the cat wills.

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Hunter
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 03:17 PM

January 11th, 2015. Never forget.

Member No.: 512

> I try to enunciate different words to add to Her collective mind.
PM
Omega
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 03:26 PM

Hero of JUSTICE!

Blindfolded, dizzy, and lying on the ground, I do the only thing I can do.

Win.

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 07:20 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

QUOTE (Hunter @ Feb 28 2016, 10:17 AM)
> I try to enunciate different words to add to Her collective mind.

...What?

> I go and pick up a few napkins and use it to gather the fallen hot dogs. I examine one of them as I put the rest on a plate I separated from the pile.

QUOTE (Hexillith @ Feb 28 2016, 02:39 AM)

You knock several hot dogs off of the paper plate they're stacked on. The ones that remain are also now covered in cat hair. Nice job.

The smell of the punch is overpowering to your cat senses.  It's disgustingly sweet.

> "Don't drink it. Might be Red Cap or something..." (still is not sure if the fears are involved, but something is up. This is waaaay to sketchy.

QUOTE (Hexillith @ Feb 26 2016, 06:05 PM)

She stares at you, cocks her head to the side, says "No. I know what she wants."

She plays a track.

>"Hey Hex? Did you choose the song things? This is excellent."
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 10:18 PM

Mad

> I do the only thing I can do.

Make sure Omega loses.

PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Feb 29 2016, 12:34 AM

Watcher of Clouds

Member No.: 254

QUOTE (Hexillith @ Feb 28 2016, 08:39 AM)

Nice job.

Thank you.

The disgustingly sweet smell of the punch makes my nose tingle, I step away from it.

"Don't drink it. Might be Red Cap or something..."

And the water might be EAT. I decide to refrain from drinking for the next few hours. Just in case.

I then attempt to pet the cat.

I allow it, for now.

PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Feb 29 2016, 04:20 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 397

>"Hey Hex? Did you choose the song things? This is excellent."

Hex looks up from checking their watch. "Huh? Oh, I'm not sure who chose them, actually. Probably the DJ? Maybe you could ask her."
> Blindfolded, dizzy, and lying on the ground, I do the only thing I can do.
Win.

> I do the only thing I can do.

Make sure Omega loses.

Omega attempts to pin as many tails as he can in his impaired state. His score is 0, because none of this is real and nothing matters.

Apostate staggers off in the wrong direction, eyes burning behind their blindfold. Their score is also 0.

It is a tie. Omega both wins and loses.

Hex suggests that you explore the rest of the room, before time runs out.

I apologize for delays in posting. I want to make sure that everyone has a chance to respond, and I'm also writing this thing as we go along.

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Feb 29 2016, 05:25 AM

Mad

> I remove my blindfold. My eyes are burning? Must be the Hour of the Wolf once more, eh? I explore the rest of the room. What sights can my decaying vision behold?

PM
Omega
 Posted: Feb 29 2016, 12:27 PM

Hero of JUSTICE!

QUOTE (Hexillith @ Feb 28 2016, 10:20 PM)
...Omega both wins...

Hooray I win!

>Alright, take off the blindfold and see what's going on. Is there anything in this con that hasn't been toppled by rampaging cats.

PM
Anathema
 Posted: Mar 1 2016, 02:06 AM

Runner

Member No.: 334

I waltz on over to the punch-bowl, get a glass of punch, then immediately put it down on the table, waltz on over to the bathroom, and start vaping like a cool kid in front of the bathroom mirror.
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Mar 1 2016, 02:11 AM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

QUOTE (Anathema @ Feb 29 2016, 09:06 PM)
I waltz on over to the punch-bowl, get a glass of punch, then immediately put it down on the table, waltz on over to the bathroom, and start vaping like a cool kid in front of the bathroom mirror.

"...Do you smell smoke?'
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 4  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll