Pages: (67) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Closed to further repliesCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

 DANGER TIME
Digimaniac
 Posted: Sep 19 2011, 11:52 PM
Quote


Fighter


Group: Members
Posts: 107
Member No.: 23
Joined: 12-September 11









Ready towel, then open the door.
PM
GraciousVictory
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 12:16 AM
Quote


Either the best or worst knight ever.


Group: Conspirator (IV)
Posts: 7775
Member No.: 20
Joined: 6-September 11









>Ready towel, then open the door.

((I'm assuming you mean the Alecto door.]]

You open the door.

This room is identical in construction to the one you found yourself in.

Three things set it apart, however.

The first and most obvious is there is a young, slim teenage girl with short black hair curled up in the fetal position in the center of the room. She is wearing what looks to be one set of scrubs that fit her, along with a top that is much too large for her. She is breathing and appears to be unconscious.

The second and also obvious thing is a large smear of blood that runs the entire breadth of the walls, from one side of the door frame all around to room to the other. It is dry and brownish.

Last and probably least, neither of the lights in this room are blinking.

The tapping continues unabated, though it has not gotten louder.


the jeanette experience:jeanette penny ten

other mythos: extra alastor abyzou caim crocodile ashleigh

finished: d charity carraway

danger time: typhon theseus echidna athena

other adventures: sasha irina alyssa

other other: destiny/shadowdestiny/mab
PM
LizardBite
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 12:45 AM
Quote


The Supreme
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Posts: 2861
Member No.: 5
Joined: 16-May 11









>Scream nonsense at the young girl. If she reacts with fear, pass it off as a joke and introduce myself. If her reaction is hostile, proceed to deliver a blanket beatdown.


Seann Reads: Wherein I babble a lot
Myths and Monsters: Wherein I talk about mythical creatures
user posted image

Avalon's Reign
PM
GraciousVictory
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 01:24 AM
Quote


Either the best or worst knight ever.


Group: Conspirator (IV)
Posts: 7775
Member No.: 20
Joined: 6-September 11









>Scream nonsense at the young girl. If she reacts with fear, pass it off as a joke and introduce myself. If her reaction is hostile, proceed to deliver a blanket beatdown.

You scream at the girl. "FROG BLAST THE VENT CORE!"

The girl jerks awake and scampers back, to the opposite end of the room. Her eyes are blue.

"Wh-what who are you?! Where's the man?! Please don't hurt me!" She begs, tears in her eyes.

"Oh. Um, I was just kidding. My name's Eurydice, I just found myself here. Who are you?"

She eyes you warily, sniffling. "M-my name...I think it's Alecto. I d-don't remember anything...except for a man. He was helping me. But I don't know where he is...or-or where I am."


the jeanette experience:jeanette penny ten

other mythos: extra alastor abyzou caim crocodile ashleigh

finished: d charity carraway

danger time: typhon theseus echidna athena

other adventures: sasha irina alyssa

other other: destiny/shadowdestiny/mab
PM
Romrapaara
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 05:53 AM
Quote


Chock full of genetics!


Group: Members
Posts: 516
Member No.: 16
Joined: 8-August 11









>Cautious optimism, you can't trust anyone here yet.

"What did he look like? If he was helping, why are you curled up in here?"


Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places.
I luv u!
PM
GraciousVictory
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 06:03 AM
Quote


Either the best or worst knight ever.


Group: Conspirator (IV)
Posts: 7775
Member No.: 20
Joined: 6-September 11









>Cautious optimism, you can't trust anyone here yet.

"What did he look like? If he was helping, why are you curled up in here?"

Alecto shakes her head, becoming slightly more distressed. "I don't...he was tall. Blonde. I don't remember the rest. We were going somewhere to wait for a friend of his...and then I woke up here." She pauses for a second. "I remember something else. I don't know how but...I think we're here because we're sick."

This strikes a chord with you. You distinctly remember being told you were sick. You cannot recall who told you this or when, however.

Alecto looks rather nervous. What will you do?


the jeanette experience:jeanette penny ten

other mythos: extra alastor abyzou caim crocodile ashleigh

finished: d charity carraway

danger time: typhon theseus echidna athena

other adventures: sasha irina alyssa

other other: destiny/shadowdestiny/mab
PM
alliterator
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 06:39 AM
Quote


The Jerkface Man
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Posts: 7936
Member No.: 7
Joined: 17-May 11









> See if Alecto is hurt in any way - after all, where did all the blood on the wall come from?




(by the way, this is a really good game - very intriguing.)


Faces, Strange and Secret: An Anthology of Stories from da Fears Mythos: on sale from Amazon, Kindle, and Smashwords

My Finished Stories.

My Ongoing Stories:
Channel Fear (informational, educational, cynical)
The Supernatural Anaesthetist (seeing where science takes us)
Once There Was (the king is the kingdom)
An Old Man's Winter Night (at the winter of the world)
Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed (working for the man)
The Secret History of the World (unstuck in time)
Notes from the Underground (a place to stay)
Phantasmagorical (a bedtime story)
Paranoia: A Manifesto (wrecking the wall)
The Day The Music Died (running from sound and sorrow)
Abraham's Men (knights, ghosts, and shadows)
Pest Control (pulling the wings off of flies)
PM
GraciousVictory
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 06:58 AM
Quote


Either the best or worst knight ever.


Group: Conspirator (IV)
Posts: 7775
Member No.: 20
Joined: 6-September 11









> See if Alecto is hurt in any way - after all, where did all the blood on the wall come from?

Alecto grudgingly lets you examine her. Now that she's gotten over the initial shock of you yelling at her she seems to trust you a bit more.

A cursory examination shows her as fine. There is blood under her fingernails, however. It's impossible to tell if it's hers or not.

Alecto complains that her back hurts. She allows you to lift both of her tops to get a better look.

Carved into her lower back in scabbed over wounds is a single word.

MURDERER

It looks like the injury is only a day or so old.

Alecto asks what you have found. She says it just started hurting right after she woke up. She doesn't remember if she hurt her back before, after, or during her blackout.

This wound probably could not have produced all of this blood, though the timing is right. It shows no signs of having been rubbed against the wall.

What do you tell her? What do you do?


the jeanette experience:jeanette penny ten

other mythos: extra alastor abyzou caim crocodile ashleigh

finished: d charity carraway

danger time: typhon theseus echidna athena

other adventures: sasha irina alyssa

other other: destiny/shadowdestiny/mab
PM
LizardBite
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 10:14 AM
Quote


The Supreme
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Posts: 2861
Member No.: 5
Joined: 16-May 11









>Tell her exactly what I found.


Seann Reads: Wherein I babble a lot
Myths and Monsters: Wherein I talk about mythical creatures
user posted image

Avalon's Reign
PM
GraciousVictory
 Posted: Sep 20 2011, 07:56 PM
Quote


Either the best or worst knight ever.


Group: Conspirator (IV)
Posts: 7775
Member No.: 20
Joined: 6-September 11









>Tell her exactly what I found.

You tell her that someone has carved "MURDERER" into her back.

As would be expected for finding out that someone has carved something like that into their back, Alecto begins to freak out.

"Wh-what?! Wh--wh-why would someone..." She begins to sob. "Wh-who would d-d-do..."


the jeanette experience:jeanette penny ten

other mythos: extra alastor abyzou caim crocodile ashleigh

finished: d charity carraway

danger time: typhon theseus echidna athena

other adventures: sasha irina alyssa

other other: destiny/shadowdestiny/mab
PM
Romrapaara
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 06:29 PM
Quote


Chock full of genetics!


Group: Members
Posts: 516
Member No.: 16
Joined: 8-August 11









> Attempt to comfort her while reminding her of the danger

"If it doesn't hurt too badly, we really shouldn't stick around and find out. Come on, we need something to defend ourselves with or a locking door."


Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places.
I luv u!
PM
GraciousVictory
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 11:55 PM
Quote


Either the best or worst knight ever.


Group: Conspirator (IV)
Posts: 7775
Member No.: 20
Joined: 6-September 11









> Attempt to comfort her while reminding her of the danger.

You look her in her purple eyes and say, "It's okay, sweetie, shhhh. I know it must be pretty horrible to find out something like this, but the person who did that is still out there."

"If it doesn't hurt too badly, we really shouldn't stick around and find out. Come on, we need something to defend ourselves with or a locking door."

Alecto sniffles and nods. "O-okay."

She has grabbed your hand rather firmly. You don't think she intends on letting go.

Alecto has joined your party. Unless you specifically ask her to, she will follow you wherever you go, and she will obey some, but not all, commands you give her.


the jeanette experience:jeanette penny ten

other mythos: extra alastor abyzou caim crocodile ashleigh

finished: d charity carraway

danger time: typhon theseus echidna athena

other adventures: sasha irina alyssa

other other: destiny/shadowdestiny/mab
PM
Morpheus6393
 Posted: Oct 10 2011, 10:15 PM
Quote


Camper[6]


Group: Members
Posts: 633
Member No.: 26
Joined: 9-October 11









>Realize that your name is that of Orpheus's wife, who was going to be free from the underworld, provided that Orpheus didn't look at you.
He looked.
Also, you realize that Alecto is named after one of the greek furies.
With this in mind, you warn Alecto not to trust anyone named Orpheus.


Hey, words have meanings! And meanings have consequences!
PM
GraciousVictory
 Posted: Oct 10 2011, 10:33 PM
Quote


Either the best or worst knight ever.


Group: Conspirator (IV)
Posts: 7775
Member No.: 20
Joined: 6-September 11









>Realize that your name is that of Orpheus's wife, who was going to be free from the underworld, provided that Orpheus didn't look at you.
He looked.
Also, you realize that Alecto is named after one of the greek furies.
With this in mind, you warn Alecto not to trust anyone named Orpheus.

"Alecto, have you seen anyone around here named Orpheus?" You ask, as hazy memories of Greek Mythology flood back to you.

Alecto pauses for a moment, then gets wide-eyed as if hit by a sudden realization. "Orpheus! The guy I was with said that name. I think. Maybe he was Orpheus? I...don't remember more than that...but I'm sure he said that name!"

"Do you remember what he said about it?" You ask, an edge of dread to your voice that you cannot entirely explain. "It's important, sweetie."

She shakes her head. "I don't remem..."

She's cut off by the tapping noise. It's coming from directly outside the room now. You're not sure when this happened, as the Alecto business kept you preoccupied.

What do you do?


the jeanette experience:jeanette penny ten

other mythos: extra alastor abyzou caim crocodile ashleigh

finished: d charity carraway

danger time: typhon theseus echidna athena

other adventures: sasha irina alyssa

other other: destiny/shadowdestiny/mab
PM
Morpheus6393
 Posted: Oct 10 2011, 10:35 PM
Quote


Camper[6]


Group: Members
Posts: 633
Member No.: 26
Joined: 9-October 11









>Say "Orpheus? Is that you?" If he/she replies "no", then say "Are you a fury?"


Hey, words have meanings! And meanings have consequences!
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (67) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Closed to further repliesCreate New TopicCreate New Poll