Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Acelegin Plays, in which Acelegin Plays things!
Acelegin
 Posted: Feb 18 2015, 07:25 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

First upload! Red Daniel plays Castle Red!

I'll be doing LPs as myself and other characters. If you can think of any games me and my characters should play, let me know! Also, I could use joke ideas to help limit the number of awkward silences. Any help there would be appreciated...

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 11:56 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Part 2 of Castle Red is gonna take a while. I tried recording the audio for it, but I can't fucking think of anything to say. So I'm gonna need to come up with some material before I start again.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jun 15 2015, 07:48 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

It's finally here! Part 2 of Red Daniel Plays Castle Red!

(Please note that nothing Red Daniel says should be taken seriously. It's a really good game, and any of his complaints about it being boring are just because my computer is slow as shit and he has a short attention span.)

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jul 13 2015, 07:42 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jul 17 2015, 04:35 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 02:17 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Good news! I've got the footage done for Castle Red part 4. And since I'm getting to the legitimately scary parts of the game, the reactions should be a lot better. I probably won't even need the Topic Fedora. Also, it's shorter then the other episodes. Only about 20 minutes.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Aug 27 2015, 04:21 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Aug 29 2015, 04:20 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Aug 30 2015, 04:31 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

I just finished recording the audio for the next Red Daniel video.

Would you like to know what it's like recording the audio for him? Well, picture this;

You have a big essay due soon. And you're not allowed to type it out on a computer. It HAS to be hand-written, with pen.

So, you grab a notebook and a black pen and get to work. And it's going good! You're on a roll! You're already done with the first paragraph, it looks great, no errors, and you haven't had any writer's block!

But then,, as you start on the second paragraph, your arm randomly shudders. Your pen is dragged unintentionally across the page, leaving behind it a long black line going right through the first paragraph.

You sit there for a moment, just staring at the page, seeing the damage that your small slip up did. You realize that it looks horrible. There's no was you can hand this in to your teacher.

So, you tear the ruined page from your notebook and put pen to paper once more. You know it sucks, having to restart the entire thing because of a small mistake. But you also know that this needs to get done, and done good. So you suck it up and get started on that next draft.

Now imagine that happening half a dozen times In a row. That's what recording the audio for these videos is like.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Aug 31 2015, 05:20 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

It's done! Red Died.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 19 2015, 06:02 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 21 2015, 05:40 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 22 2015, 07:47 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 23 2015, 06:07 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 23 2015, 08:22 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll