Closed to further repliesCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

iowa fear mythos group.
LiamTheUnstoppable
 Posted: Sep 21 2015, 05:00 PM

Innocent

Group: Members
Member No.: 675

hunter and me live in iowa and hunter found out that rajkot omega and messertod also live in iowa. hunter wants to make grup for midwestern fear mythos people. is everyone all right with this.
PM
LiamTheUnstoppable
 Posted: Sep 21 2015, 05:12 PM

Innocent

and also acelegin and graciousvictory live on the bordring states
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 21 2015, 07:10 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

*Googles Iowa*

Huh, we are relatively close.

I wouldn't mind a meet-up or something, if that's what you're talking about, but I'm sort of limited as far as transportation goes.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
LiamTheUnstoppable
 Posted: Sep 22 2015, 02:18 AM

Innocent

ok cool. also hunter says any one is wecome as long as they havent wronged him in the past
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Sep 22 2015, 06:32 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Just wondering, but isn't Hunter the one who along with some others created an entire Mythos intended to destroy The Fear Mythos and just generally be huge dicks?

Or am I wrong on that?

I am willing to concede I might be wrong on that...

It was The Arkn Mythos or something?

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Sep 22 2015, 07:20 PM

Mad

Member No.: 223

Yup. Hunter was also incredibly rude and disruptive to several members of the community, on the Wiki, the Facebook group, and this very forum. Hence, his ban.

PM
LiamTheUnstoppable
 Posted: Sep 22 2015, 09:05 PM

Innocent

[7:48:51 PM] Hunter O'Connell: You want to bring this here? We can bring this here. I’ve been called a mental fuck face, an arrogant retard, a son of a bitch shit head, an ignorant selfish dickhead, a dumb ass five year old, a piece of shit, cancer, an asshole dick, and a virus. I was told I deserve hate, and to fuck myself and get out of people’s lives. I've been told I spew petty bullshit. I’ve even gotten threats once or twice. All by three people. One of them was an admin. Hence, my ban (and no one else's)... Wait, no. I've been at this so long that I forgot there was no reason other than some mysterious personal reason that I'm still trying to find out. I've tried to do the Wiki some good by editing things that weren't properly formatted, I find that my edits were undone. This proves that alliterator isn't looking out for the Wiki at all. He was looking out for himself. And let's look at the facts, shall we? I was removed from the Fear Mythos Facebook group for no reason other than I didn't take kindly to what I like to call the "Hunter Hate thread." My first ban on the Wiki was for something DJay said I was "in the right" on, and my second ban was twice as long as a person convicted with sexual assault and death threats in the form of a Fearblog, for little to no reason. Then I left a message on someone's Wall requesting to be unbanned. alliterator banned me for eternity for that. I was banned here for, can you guess? Explicitly no reason. Now onto the Arkn Mythos. I did not create the Arkn Mythos, I actually left it.
PM
Omega
 Posted: Sep 22 2015, 09:22 PM

Hero of JUSTICE!

Group: Conspirator
Member No.: 21

(IMG:http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q630/dasomega/Michael-Jackson-Popcorn_zps911ysqyb.gif)

Don't mind me I'm just counting down until Hunter gets banned again.

PM
alliterator
 Posted: Sep 22 2015, 09:25 PM

The Jerkface Man
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 7

Aaaand this topic is now closed.

Faces, Strange and Secret: An Anthology of Stories from da Fears Mythos: on sale from Amazon, Kindle, and Smashwords

My Finished Stories.

My Ongoing Stories:
Channel Fear (informational, educational, cynical)
The Supernatural Anaesthetist (seeing where science takes us)
Once There Was (the king is the kingdom)
An Old Man's Winter Night (at the winter of the world)
Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed (working for the man)
The Secret History of the World (unstuck in time)
Notes from the Underground (a place to stay)
Phantasmagorical (a bedtime story)
Paranoia: A Manifesto (wrecking the wall)
The Day The Music Died (running from sound and sorrow)
Abraham's Men (knights, ghosts, and shadows)
Pest Control (pulling the wings off of flies)
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed to further repliesCreate New TopicCreate New Poll