Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

The Daniel-Verse Phase 2, Coming Soon!
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Feb 12 2015, 07:58 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Yeah I was thinking about that. I was like technically all the fears in your story are your characters in the story so should they count or not? I think really though only a few would place for being different enough to really count. The Brute, The Archangel and The Nightlanders. Possibly The Red Cap, but it's basically just Red Daniel more than it is actually The Red Cap itself that's interesting.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Feb 18 2015, 09:12 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

I just wrote a new ParaDan post. It goes up tomorrow.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Feb 18 2015, 07:18 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 02:46 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

I just drew a ton of my characters. You'll get to see them soon, but I've gotta do some work on them first.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 2 2015, 05:44 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 11 2015, 08:24 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

I don't have an ego. I AM the Ego!

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 08:45 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

UPDATE!!!

I'm almost done with a new Daniel post, which I hope to have up Monday along wit a Puppy Dog post and maybe a Diana post.

After I'm done with that, I'm gonna get some work done on the script for Top 10 Villains part 2.

Not sure when the next Tony post will be, as I need to put some more thought into where I wanna go with his storyline, and Cards Of Chaos will update when I stop being too lazy to write card games. That could take a while...

I also hope to get some ne blogs started in the near-ish future.

Until then, I'd like to thank you all for continuing to read my superhero stories that I've cleverly disguised as horror blogs. Goodbye for now!

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 16 2015, 07:35 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Daniel Ferris vs. Puppy Dog!!!!!

Also, there's an update from Diana, but who cares about that?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 08:16 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Well, I'm glad to say I finished the script for part 2 of my top 10 villains list. However, the recording will take me a while, as I've decided to have some fun with one of my picks, and said fun will require some hard work. I'll try and have it finished as soon as I can.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 11:49 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

YAY! PART 2!

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 21 2015, 04:27 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Oh God! So many conversions! And the fact that VLC keeps crashing didn't help with that any... But that parts over now! Still a ways to go, but and least I don't need to use that glitchy piece of shit any more...

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 22 2015, 01:25 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Okay, the video's done. I'll be uploading it Monday.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 23 2015, 08:05 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A VLOG SO LONG AS YOU STAND BEFORE YOUR BATHROOM MIRROR, IN YOUR RIDICULOUS NYLON VEST! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR YOUTUBE UPLOADS MEAN ZERO TO NOTHING! TO ANYONE! EVEEEER!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT FORUMS YOU LINK IT TO! WORTHLESS! USE YOUR MIND! CREATE NEW MEMORIES! INTERACT! DON'T JUST ADD IT TO A PLAYLIST OF FORGOTTEN VIDEOS!!

Hope you all enjoy. I had to record, convert, and edit 45 different audio files for this, so I think it deserves some appreciation.

Opening music was done by Vinyl Asylum. Part 3 coming soon!

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 04:40 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Part 3 coming tomorrow.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 06:13 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Final part!

Should I do more list!? Let me know!

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 4  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll