Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

The Daniel-Verse Phase 2, Coming Soon!
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 09:02 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

That was pretty good. Loved the
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
fake out number one
unfortunately I didn't actually remember
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Sentinel
. Oops...

Still seemed like a good choice.

I should do a top ten list of The Somniverse sometime...

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Apr 21 2015, 07:21 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Apr 21 2015, 09:48 PM

Link doesn't work again.

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Apr 21 2015, 10:39 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

What the FUCK!!! I know I used the right one!

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Apr 21 2015, 10:44 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Okay, I fixed it. It should work now.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Apr 21 2015, 10:57 PM

Oh yay he's back.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Apr 24 2015, 07:54 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Okay, so as you all know, May 4th is the official 3rd Birthday of the Daniel-Verse, and I plan to do something special for it. However, i have no ideas right now, I I need you guys to help me come up with something. So what I've done is I've removed my shirt and coated my upper body is molasses. Now I need you all to start throwing ideas at me until something sticks to my syrupy chest.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Apr 25 2015, 02:30 PM

Short of another game master tournament style thing I got nothing.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Apr 27 2015, 12:26 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

It's too early for another tournament, as a new Master has yet to rise, and we have a slight shortage of active members to take part. I could brainstorm a bit and try and come up with something similar, but that's a maybe.

I considered doing another top 10 vid for this, but there's problems there too. I wanna do a top 10 protag/anti hero list, but I'd have to do a lot of artwork for it. I've also thought of doing a top 10 Dark Subconscious boss list, but there's currently 4 inaccessible bosses, so that will have to wait.

I think my best option may be to write some kind of big awesome post on one of my blogs, but I can't think of anything good at the moment.

Anyway, I'm gonna keep thinking. If anyone has an idea, go ahead and throw it at my sticky torso.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 4 2015, 07:53 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

So, to celebrate the 3rd birthday of the Daniel-Verse, I've done a few things!

First!

I've created a character page on TvTropes for Dark Subconscious. Please note that it is incomplete. I'll eventually get to adding an "other characters" section to it, including such favorites as Ciel, Terrence, Daniel, and a few others.

Second!

I've started a forum game which will tie into Dark Subconscious and the rest of the Daniel-Verse. So go check that out, and maybe take part in it.

Third!

I am officially announcing the production of my top ten Daniel-verse anti-heroes list. I would like to hear what you guyses opinions are, regarding who the best are. So just let me know here, or PM me if you want your opinions to stay private.

So yeah, happy birthday, Daniel-Verse.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 20 2015, 08:19 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Seriously, though, who's every one's favorite anti-heroes?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: May 20 2015, 11:01 PM

Um is The Ace of Chaos an anti-hero?

I'm pretty sure The Crow is. I like the Crow.

Obviously Ace of Chaos is my number one if he is one.

Um O'zalia I like if he counts.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: May 20 2015, 11:41 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ May 20 2015, 03:01 PM)
Um is The Ace of Chaos an anti-hero?

I'm pretty sure The Crow is. I like the Crow.

Obviously Ace of Chaos is my number one if he is one.

Um O'zalia I like if he counts.

Your opinion will be taken into consideration. Anyone else got any input before I get started on the artwork?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jun 12 2015, 03:02 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Procrastination!

So yeah, I've finished compiling my list. I still need to draw all the pictures, which will take a while, but I can start filming once I'm done with that.

Speaking of pictures, would anyone like to lend a hand with that? It's not necessary, but it would lighten my workload slightly.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 02:06 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Finished 4 out of 20 drawings. Wish me luck on the next 16! :D

Spoiler (Show/Hide)

(As a side note, Dark Daniel's/Phase 2 Daniel's coat is hard to draw. I fucking hate plaid now.)

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 4  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll