Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Christopher Lee Thread, Honoring the Man, the Myth, the Legend
Vinyl Asylum
 Posted: Jun 15 2015, 12:54 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 376

Hey, in light of Sir Lee's recent passing, I just wanted to start a thread to discuss the movies he was in. What was your favorite role of his? Favorite film?

I for one would say that the old Hammer Horror films are probably my favorites (specifically thinking of the Dracula series and the Curse of Frankenstein), although The Wicker Man is another good one. I still haven't seen Man With the Golden Gun, The Star Wars Prequels, or The Lord of the Rings films (yes, I know). I also found his heavy metal career enjoyable, and his personal life had a lot of interesting moments (WW2 hero, descendant of Charlemagne). If anybody else has anything to add to this or anything to say about him, please add it here!

-David's Dream Journal
-Calls of the Silent Forsaken
-Aboard the Dreadnaught (
-Pictures of Nature
 Posted: Jun 15 2015, 02:42 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 397

I haven't actually seen many of his movies, but he was a total badass. I really ought to check out his music. Rest in peace, Sir Lee.

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
 Posted: Jun 15 2015, 02:50 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Group: Members
Member No.: 408

I didn't even knew who he was intill i saw this. I have only seen him in the Tolken movies.

R.I.P. Christopher Lee

(Wow that rhymes)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll