Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Chapter 1 - Welome to Town
proxiehunter
 Posted: Jul 17 2012, 09:00 PM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22

QUOTE (LizardBite @ Jul 16 2012, 04:23 PM)
Not quite sure what to do or how to respond, Alister awkwardly attempts a gesture that appears to be some kind of bizarre hybrid of a bow and a genuflect. "Um, thank you sir. I'll try to get the bar running as soon as I can."

"I look forward to it. Normally I'd let you go about your business now but there are other newcomers to the caern that I think you should meet. They should be arriving shortly. According to our Mistress of the Rites Merida the spirits have been abuzz about the three of you for some time, probably before the other two even knew they would be arriving in this city. No specific prophecies have been made but the spirits excitement portends great things for you three I think. While we wait for their arrival, have you given any though to whether you plan to live here in the caern or if you are going to live at the bar? While you aren't required to live here in the caern it is safer to live with your own kind. The last thing we need is a Garou flying into a frenzy in a crowd of humans after all. And it will be easier for you to avail yourself of our training facilities as well as making it easier to fulfill your duties to the caern."
PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Jul 17 2012, 09:14 PM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Jul 16 2012, 06:51 PM)
(Does she have any weapons not sure how it works exactly. I assume to have a weapon at start I'd of needed to take the equipment thing. If not I'd probably assume she's carrying a knife at most.)

OOC: If you wanted a fetish weapon or something hard to come by and/or highly illegal like an automatic weapon yes. But I'm not going to charge character creation resources for things the average person on the street can acquire with relative ease.

QUOTE (GraciousVictory @ Jul 16 2012, 08:08 PM)
Polly nods and rummages around in her car for a few moments before turning and handing over a switchblade and a 9mm pistol.

"Y'all take care of those."  She says as the man takes them.

"Of course." He cocks an eyebrow when she produces the pistol though. "You have a license to carry that concealed in this state? If not we can pull some strings, get you a license. Last thing we need is mundane authorities trying to arrest a Garou for illegal possession of a firearm."

He drives Shie and leads Polly to the Crescent Moon investment company and unless Shie has any questions for him on the way they are shown to Mr. Donaldson's office where he sits chatting with Alister.
PM
GraciousVictory
 Posted: Jul 17 2012, 09:22 PM

Either the best or worst knight ever.

Group: Conspirator (IV)
Member No.: 20

((Gonna assume it's not, like, incredibly difficult to get one of those permits. I can edit if so.))

She nods. "'Course I do."

When she gets down to the meeting place, she says with a big grin to all there, "Hey there, Pollyanna Vollan, Get of Fenris. Pleased to meet ya."

the jeanette experience:jeanette penny ten

other mythos: extra alastor abyzou caim crocodile ashleigh

finished: d charity carraway

danger time: typhon theseus echidna athena

other adventures: sasha irina alyssa

other other: destiny/shadowdestiny/mab
PM
LizardBite
 Posted: Jul 17 2012, 11:53 PM

The Supreme
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

QUOTE (proxiehunter @ Jul 17 2012, 04:00 PM)

"I look forward to it. Normally I'd let you go about your business now but there are other newcomers to the caern that I think you should meet. They should be arriving shortly. According to our Mistress of the Rites Merida the spirits have been abuzz about the three of you for some time, probably before the other two even knew they would be arriving in this city. No specific prophecies have been made but the spirits excitement portends great things for you three I think. While we wait for their arrival, have you given any though to whether you plan to live here in the caern or if you are going to live at the bar? While you aren't required to live here in the caern it is safer to live with your own kind. The last thing we need is a Garou flying into a frenzy in a crowd of humans after all. And it will be easier for you to avail yourself of our training facilities as well as making it easier to fulfill your duties to the caern."

"I was actually planning to live at the bar..." Alister says. "I, um, I'm used to living alone. And besides, I need a place to keep my books.

(when Shie and Polly arrive)

Alister takes a step to the side to allow them in, mumbles his name and stares at the floor a bit.

Seann Reads: Wherein I babble a lot
Myths and Monsters: Wherein I talk about mythical creatures
user posted image

Avalon's Reign
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Jul 18 2012, 01:20 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

(No questions)

After arriving she gets out of the car and follows quietly to the office.

She smiles at Allister as he moves out of the way and happily introduces herself to him before turning her attention to Mr. Donaldson.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Jul 18 2012, 10:32 PM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

"Ms. Dillier, Ms. Vollan, welcome to the caern of the Crescent Moon. I loved your single Ms. Vollan and hope to hear you sing at our next Moot. I will let our other newcomer introduce himself to you and then get down to business."
PM
LizardBite
 Posted: Jul 18 2012, 10:42 PM

The Supreme
Group Icon

"Alister Golescu," Alister says, forcing himself to speak loud enough for them to hear. "Nice to meet you."

user posted image

Avalon's Reign
PM
GraciousVictory
 Posted: Jul 18 2012, 10:57 PM

"You can count on it." She says with a grin and only slight blush at the compliment and request.

"Pleased to meet you, Alister!" She's smiling even wider than before, if possible.

((Polly's on the short and slight side, though it looks like she's started developing some muscle recently. She has very short blonde hair and blue eyes. Right now she's probably wearing a tank top and jeans.

By the way, what's the current phase of the moon?))

PM
LizardBite
 Posted: Jul 18 2012, 11:11 PM

The Supreme
Group Icon

(Alister's height is pretty normal. He's somewhat skinny, wearing a grey polo shirt (long sleeved) and jeans. He's also albino.)

user posted image

Avalon's Reign
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Jul 19 2012, 02:03 AM

(Well if we're describing ourselves... Shie is around average height and slightly below average build. Her clothes consist of a simple grey t-shirt under a black zipper hoodie and blue sweatpants.)

Turns her attention to Polly with an excited look on her face. "You sing?"

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Last Rites
PM
GraciousVictory
 Posted: Jul 19 2012, 09:19 AM

Polly nods. "Oh yeah, you better believe I can sing. I--" She then seems to realize that she should probably let her host finish what he was about to say, and stops.

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Jul 19 2012, 02:15 PM

Looks confused momentarily as Polly cuts off then gasps lightly in realization and turns back to Mr. Donaldson.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Jul 19 2012, 08:15 PM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

OOC: In game it's currently a Crescent moon. Unintentional but appropriate considering the caern name.

"Shie and Polly, while it's not required I do hope you will be staying here at the caern while you're in the city. As I was just saying to Alister before you got here it's always safest for us to live among our own kind. Also I worry Shie may find blending in with the humans . . . difficult. You don't need to decide now though. At the moment I have a more pressing matter, something I need you three to do for the caern. It's a task I feel would be best approached by those unencumbered by local prejudices and politics. Those with a fresh eye and fresh faces that won't be recognized, whose actions will be less predictable and who will be less easily manipulated by the local players in the supernatural world."

"There is a problem with the Bonegnawer's Kinfolk. They've been vanishing. To my regret the council of Elders ignored it at first because it began with the homeless portion of their Kinfolk. Despite the younger Bonegnawers arguing otherwise we assumed that the missing Kin had simply left the city and were looking for work or handouts in a more prosperous area than this. Recently though more responsible members of their Kin have disappeared. Hard working folks, some of whom were in line for promotion very soon and knew it. These were not people who would suddenly pick up and leave without telling anyone. These disappearances need to be stopped, and if those who have vanished were harmed then our people need avenged. I feel you three newcomers who have the spirits abuzz are just the Garou to handle the job."
PM
GraciousVictory
 Posted: Jul 19 2012, 08:20 PM

"Sure. I'd be more'n happy enough to do some searchin' and avengin' if you need me to." Polly says.

PM
LizardBite
 Posted: Jul 19 2012, 08:47 PM

The Supreme
Group Icon

Alister nods silently. "Alright."

user posted image

Avalon's Reign
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 4  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll