Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

DO NOT ENTER THIS THREAD, It can only end badly.
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 02:02 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

EDIT: Why can't I delete or move this thread? Uh. Uh. Oh dear. Think fast.

MODERATOR VOICE:

I, the delectable Eshu, have noticed a lull in your performances. This is most excellent, please carry on. Do not continue reading. Just turn back and keep on not playing Nine is God. I'm warning you. It's for the best.

I think I've made myself clHello there! Please do enter. Close the door on your way in, will you? We've got a long journey ahead, and I detest the smell of those horses.

(IMG:https://sunsettersblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/lillith-final.png)

Well? Aren't you going to speak?

EXHIBITS:
Viceking's Graab (Step inside the maze. You could spend an eternity here.)
The Mythology of Empathy (Eight songs, nine tracks. Welcome death.)
Ancestor (Five tracks. Death of the Artist and Chinese mythology.)
Fear (A visual art exhibit in blog format.)
Nobody anymore, never again (Another visual art exhibit in blog format.)
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
PLAN 31 (Frank Slenderman: Ace Attorney)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
Topography Genera (15 blogs. Conventional horror. See seas rise.)
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 02:43 AM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Group: Members
Member No.: 408

* Eyebrow raises in the same matter as the twelfth doctor's did at the end of the season finale when [Spoilers] entered the TARDIS*
...Eshu?
(O.O.G. Yes I'm playing now)
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 03:02 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Who? There's no one here but we. I'm Lilith, and you're in my carriage. You were aware of this, surely, otherwise you wouldn't have come in.

EXHIBITS:
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 03:33 AM

Ah...Well this is weird and awkward. I'm pretty sure that others will be coming then...

(thing only to be noticed by other players in the ARG: a little help here?)

Edit: WAIT A MINUTE HERE LILITH?!?! Isn't that a name if a Lilim? ... do you even know what I'm talking about?
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 03:44 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

A "Lilim?" I feel like I should be offended. Lilith is my name, dear, just as you have yours. It's what I was called when I was born. I know that that was a long time ago, but I didn't think the name had fallen that much out of the common parlance...

Oh well. How about I ask you some questions, to make things fair? That's fair, isn't it? You ask a question, I ask a question.

So here's my question: Where do you think you are?

EXHIBITS:
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 06:13 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

I'd have to say an internet forum...

An internet forum could easily be a carriage though...

Stranger things have been entertained as ideas and as long as it can be thought of it could potentially happen...

Also I at least appear to be absent minded... do you know if I had any initial motive for entering your carriage?

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 07:06 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 397

Those are some lovely red gloves you're wearing, ma'am.

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 07:08 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Another forumite joins the pilgrimage! How do you do, I'm Lilith.

All who step into my carriage do so because they felt the compulsion to. Sometimes the compulsion comes with the context: Seeing a carriage where it would be anachronous, for instance, would undoubtedly pique a peek or two. Sometimes, it's simply necessity: Carriages deliver, tools of a pre-industrial mobility, us from place to place (much as that sentence did not). And sometimes it's flat-out disobedience: I know of people across the world who know, in turn, of me, and when they hear my horses part the clouds they set up misdirections in attempt to ward travelers away.

But every misdirection has an equal and opposite autodidact, wouldn't you say? I know I'd say, in answer to your question, that the latter is why you came in. You saw the warnings and chose to decide, for yourself, how dangerous the contents were.

I'm enjoying this tit-for-tat we've got going on here. We can get down to business later; for now, let's continue. I ask, you answer. You ask, I answer.

Who is Eshu?

EXHIBITS:
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 09:08 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 397

Eshu is the trickster-messenger god: He's our guide, but he knows a lot more than he's letting on. Seems to be testing us. Or maybe he just likes to confuse people.

And now here is a question for you: What happened to Scribe T'Den?

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 04:12 PM

Yeah...nice to see you too Hexillith and Somnambulist. Where are we? On sec, I have to take my medicine.

I'm Shadow, by the way. *looks hesitantly at the hosts red gloves* I'd shake you hand, but I'm very suspicious of right read handed people.

And Pardon my friend'a question, he is referencing a mystery we are working on. He probably suspects you might know about it.

And sorry if I talk to much, But, forumite? Do you mean people how got here vea the internet?
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 05:21 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Forumite refers to people on a forum.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 06:54 PM

Sorry, my newbness is showing.
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 23 2014, 12:08 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

(Dr0Shadow, I'm gonna have to ask, OOG, that you don't doublepost so much. Posts have an "Edit" button around the top-right.)

Hmph. "Trickster-messenger" is one thing, "god" is another. Neither claim is news to me, but the phrasing is a little off. That doesn't matter, though.

You three are talking to me through a forum, yes? My carriage is a metaphor, that's clear? You all live on the Earth, where Fear-gods don't really exist. You're likely all to be between the ages of 15 and 25, ordinary people who appropriately consider themselves writers? These don't count as my actual questions. Our Shadow guest is just... well, I don't mean to worry any of you, but he is making claims about "alternate universes." Have you tried looking for a cure for whatever seems to be plaguing him?

Ultimately, it's none of my business. I ride this carriage regardless of where or why you get off.

Mm, as for Scribe T'Den, who am I to keep secrets? She was looking for a website that's only rumoured to exist. You could say she asked too many questions and never did anything with the cards she'd been dealt.

Now, for my question, I'd like it if we could get down to business. You came in here seeking progress, knowledge, maybe in some removed way an illusion of freedom. I can give it to you. I offer many services-- all trades mean nothing to my specialities.

I could twist some arms and make sure you perilous players get past an obstacle of your choosing, be it a code or finding something...

If skipping entirely isn't your thing, I have connections who can honestly answer any question about this great Game you want with no misdirection...

Oh, maybe I could take care of any nasty marks on your persons...

My tricks of the trade span much further than those three, but those are the three I advertise the loudest. They're my most popular stock, but I have many more in store. Ask, and you shall receive-- so long as we shake on it. Make sense?

So my question is this: Would you like to make a harmless deal?

EXHIBITS:
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 23 2014, 12:37 AM

(Sorry, newbie again, double posted?)

(Dr0Shadow) Actually there are two of us. Hi, the author here

(Shadow) okay then, an universe whare my life is fiction, why not?

(Dr0Shadow) don't worry, I'll let you take this. Shadow is my creation, at least in my universe. He is in the real carriage, while we, the authors, are in the metaphorical one. But enough braking the fourth wall, let's get back to business. Bye!

(Shadow) okay, weird. WAIT HARMLESS DEAL SHOOT ITS JACK AND I'M ALOWN WITH HIM WITH ONLY SOME WRITERS WHO CANT HELP ME SHOOT *TRYS DOOR, WHICH IS LOCKED* GHA YOU DON'T COME NEAR ME!
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 23 2014, 12:47 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

(Posting more than once in a row-- that is, without anyone else posting before you post again. It's considered a form of spam because, again, we have "Edit" buttons on our posts. If we have more to add, we just edit our posts.)

...I'm not the only one who's seeing this, right? I don't even have to try to be subtle about it; he's obviously Marked. He's talking to himself.

Uh. Hello, Shadow person? It's okay, I'm here to help. I can cure you of whatever's feeding off you. You just have to agree to the deal.

EXHIBITS:
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll