Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Nerve Center, communication post
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 03:13 PM

Mad

Group: Members
Member No.: 223

I'm opening this thread in the interest of keeping all of our progress in one place, easily updatable, and easier for new people or outside help to examine and bring themselves up to speed (as opposed to parsing through many different threads).

I will now make a double-post in the interest of keeping this introduction separate from information.

PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 03:23 PM

Mad

Current Unsolved Codes/Puzzles

-The code posted on Tea Time with the Traitor [PmpoegcTuskkqEngnptnQgjlxSjhbtgc], found here.

-The code posted on The Sycamore Project [WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRrelpETmpkV0pYVm10aFYwWnRZVmhLYkV4dFRuWmlVemd2WkZkSk1Ga3lUbmhpYWtaeVkwZHdkRTlYUm5FPQ==], found here.

-The binary, which Somnambulist translated to 84, 83, 84, 95, 83, 73, 93, 85, 94.

-The short line of code found on the Archive's blog [ovyesevoofvfcxzjkueslluxybm], found here.

-The long line of code found on the Archive's blog, it is present in the above link as well. SOLVED, reads as follows:
premetheustookfromthehumans
The only ones who know about this website are the SMSC, and they wouldn't spill our secret.
We're leaving this site here; any saps who happen upon it will think it's just another chronicle of
internet folklore, another damn creepypasta collection in a sea of nothing.

I still can't figure out how Ikenga found us. The bastard must be smarter than we thought.
We don't even know where he's hidden himself. It must be right under our noses;
our Collectors usually find everything. But the Dionysian Mysteries remain appropriately named.

Scribe T'Den's last post, I have hidden as well as I could.
I've hidden it so well that I don't even know how to decrypt it.
She was never fit to be a Scribe. Still so young, still so objective. Still so naive.
Now Ikenga has her mind. We're leaving her body in the sewers. Another Missing Person to be found.

With the Great Game upon us, there's no telling which god humanity shall worship next.
I pray for Premetheus Unbound.
SKIP

Progress
Lilith just spun a new story in her thread. The story itself can be read there, but highlighting her post reveals hidden white-text: Ikenga internet Where have I heard the name "Mictecacihuatl" before?

Italicized words are "truths" and "hints". Whether this is Lilith prodding us (which I think she is doing) or some actual keywords is unclear.

The post with the code is called Decrypt the Cryptic Decrepit Crypt: IMPOSSIBLE; the small line with every letter in IMPOSSIBLE taken out reads "vyvfvfcxzjkuuxy", I don't know if that's significant at all.

Here is a break-down of all the letters comprising the small line of code: ovyesevoofvfcxzjkueslluxybm
ooo
vvv
yy
eee
ss
ff
c
xx
z
j
k
uu
ll
b
m

Hexilith made some progress: "Got a reply to asking why they declassified the site:

Thank you for writing! The history of the Archive of Premetheus web log is fairly short. Scribe T'Den set it up, writing the posts you see now, privately and classified. However, some unknown party dispensed strange codes all across the website, and shortly after that Scribe T'Den had her mental breakdown. We effectively abandoned the site afterwards, deciding to declassify the information in hopes that someone can help us.

The hacker left us a message through the contact box too: "premetheus took from the humans (to give to the gods). You and he, you're One True Pairing.

"Lots of love,
"- The Dionysian Mysteries Hacker"

Lilith mentioned Premetheus and Dionysian Mysteries in her latest post."

Fearnoevil posted in that thread as well, predictably with some hidden white text (now highlighted for your benefit): [quote]Why would they give that information away so easily? something feels wrong. something feels wrong about all of this.

but even when I find the right cipher the Amadioha help them they say
help us help them
nine billion and one voices nine billion names of god everyone every one is different

Perhaps this means that the cipher itself is Amodioha. Perhaps the cipher is contained in Godwin Amodioha's first puzzle, or perhaps these other codes are similar versions of it with a different key?

Discussion welcome.

PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 04:24 PM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Apostate @ Nov 26 2014, 03:23 PM)
Perhaps this means that the cipher itself is Amodioha. Perhaps the cipher is contained in Godwin Amodioha's first puzzle, or perhaps these other codes are similar versions of it with a different key?

What are you basing this logic on-- Super Mario 64? <___<

EXHIBITS:
Viceking's Graab (Step inside the maze. You could spend an eternity here.)
The Mythology of Empathy (Eight songs, nine tracks. Welcome death.)
Ancestor (Five tracks. Death of the Artist and Chinese mythology.)
Fear (A visual art exhibit in blog format.)
Nobody anymore, never again (Another visual art exhibit in blog format.)
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
PLAN 31 (Frank Slenderman: Ace Attorney)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
Topography Genera (15 blogs. Conventional horror. See seas rise.)
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 04:48 PM

Mad

Hah, naw, I'm just reaching for anything at this point.

I did give you and everyone else fair warning that I'm shit at codes. Multiple times.

Which is why I'm trying to get in contact with a friend of mine in comp-sci, since he's actually got the mind for it.

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 04:56 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

Good news! My brother Seadrus is wonderful with codes! I'll get him on the project now.
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 05:16 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

So I went to bed last night puzzling about Lilith's message. Don't think I got much, but I did decide to try and remember all the places Mictecthuatl or whatever... that is a hard name to remember how to spell offhand... anyway everywhere we've heard that name.

First was Godwin mentioning that name alongside Set and an alien god. When talking about his old employers. Who by the way I think we should contact Godwin about the archive since he mentioned Crones and Crones is connected to The Archive as well now.

Secondly The archive, but that mostly goes without saying and don't believe there's anything special about the micte- that information...

Lastly though is in The Video which is something we still need to solve anyway. One of the lines is "M-name" says hello.

Edit: Also FearNoEvil italicized basic and super mario 64 (Sorry that was DJay I occasionally forget that FearNoEvil isn't the only one posting hints and the like... I keep forgetting DJay posts as well

Super mario 64 being italicized makes sense as a proper name of something in fiction... but basic being italicized as well seems suspicious...

Basic Super Mario 64...

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 05:18 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

QUOTE (Apostate @ Nov 26 2014, 10:23 AM)
-The code posted on Tea Time with the Traitor [PmpoegcTuskkqEngnptnQgjlxSjhbtgc], found here.

------------

but even when I find the right cipher the Amadioha help them they say
help us help them
nine billion and one voices nine billion names of god everyone every one is different

1). Tea time is apart of this?
2). Amadioha on the archive website are the nightlanders.
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 05:24 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 397

There are two more codes on the Archive site: the one in the Navan Crones quote on the homepage, and the one underneath Odin's entry.

Lilith just spun a new story in her thread. The story itself can be read there, but highlighting her post reveals hidden white-text: Ikenga internet Where have I heard the name "Mictecacihuatl" before?

There was a line in the "Ascending and Descending" video saying "Mictecacihuatl says hi." Maybe that's what she's talking about?

EDIT: Ignore that, Somnambulist's post is better

Fearnoevil posted in that thread as well, predictably with some hidden white text (now highlighted for your benefit): Why would they give that information away so easily? something feels wrong. something feels wrong about all of this.

It is really weird that the Archive would declassify just because of one hacker. Clearly there's more going on here than they let on. I'm going to ask them some more questions. I'll try to make time to help with the codes today, too - sorry I haven't been.

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 05:42 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Nov 26 2014, 12:16 PM)
So I went to bed last night puzzling about Lilith's message. Don't think I got much, but I did decide to try and remember all the places Mictecthuatl or whatever... that is a hard name to remember how to spell offhand... anyway everywhere we've heard that name.

First was Godwin mentioning that name alongside Set and an alien god. When talking about his old employers. Who by the way I think we should contact Godwin about the archive since he mentioned Crones and Crones is connected to The Archive as well now.

Secondly The archive, but that mostly goes without saying and don't believe there's anything special about the micte- that information...

Lastly though is in The Video which is something we still need to solve anyway.  One of the lines is "M-name" says hello.

Edit: Also FearNoEvil italicized basic and super mario 64 (Sorry that was DJay I occasionally forget that FearNoEvil isn't the only one posting hints and the like... I keep forgetting DJay posts as well

Super mario 64 being italicized makes sense as a proper name of something in fiction... but basic being italicized as well seems suspicious...

Basic Super Mario 64...

BASE 64

EDIT: OKAY THIS IS THE LONG LINE

premetheustookfromthehumans
The only ones who know about this website are the SMSC, and they wouldn't spill our secret.
We're leaving this site here; any saps who happen upon it will think it's just another chronicle of
internet folklore, another damn creepypasta collection in a sea of nothing.

I still can't figure out how Ikenga found us. The bastard must be smarter than we thought.
We don't even know where he's hidden himself. It must be right under our noses;
our Collectors usually find everything. But the Dionysian Mysteries remain appropriately named.

Scribe T'Den's last post, I have hidden as well as I could.
I've hidden it so well that I don't even know how to decrypt it.
She was never fit to be a Scribe. Still so young, still so objective. Still so naive.
Now Ikenga has her mind. We're leaving her body in the sewers. Another Missing Person to be found.

With the Great Game upon us, there's no telling which god humanity shall worship next.
I pray for Premetheus Unbound.
SKIP

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 05:45 PM

Mad

Wait shit

EDIT: HOLY FUCKING SHIT great job Hexilith

SKIP at the end hm hm hm. Hm. I'll edit the Progress report.

PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 05:56 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Apostate @ Nov 26 2014, 12:45 PM)
Wait shit

EDIT: HOLY FUCKING SHIT great job Hexilith

SKIP at the end hm hm hm. Hm. I'll edit the Progress report.

Thanks! I think the Odin code is the really hard one. It looks like Base64 but no character set I've tried has worked.

PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 05:58 PM

Mad

I'm not familiar with exactly how Base 64 works. Could SKIP be the right character set?

Maybe it's reversed, would that make any difference?

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 05:59 PM

Awesome! Well done Hexilith!

Does that give us anything of importance?

and does the base64 whatever work on the other codes on the archive or just that one?

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Last Rites
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 06:10 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Apostate @ Nov 26 2014, 12:58 PM)
I'm not familiar with exactly how Base 64 works. Could SKIP be the right character set?

Maybe it's reversed, would that make any difference?

I don't really understand it either, but I don't think there is a character set called SKIP. I'll try reversing it, but I don't think it'll be that simple.

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Nov 26 2014, 12:59 PM)
Awesome! Well done Hexilith!

Does that give us anything of importance?

and does the base64 whatever work on the other codes on the archive or just that one?

I think we should ask Lilith, or Godwin, or the Archive, or somebody about Ikenga. But yeah, there's definitely something weird here. Why would they leave up codes that they had put there? They told me the hacker left those. Lying liars. :/

Anyway, the short codes don't have numbers in them, which suggests they're probably not Base64. I tried it anyway, to no avail.

EDIT: The Archive just replied to my asking who Premetheus is:

WARNING: CLASSIFIED INFORMATION FOR SCRIBE EYES ONLY

dplt.saeiP,rclr itleaae mnhdwed. it mshfHaheoiy urs ts so ivt stoipt ilrohclolee ce he wweefaaadissr,r ebpiI oet fuc.srnk uodeHrm dee t tobshh yeoew ep abkehlis ukr ym dtoatshunh,e si l saGit nrkoEdee a a grst

jito ivh Sge oes fneatol.woryI e fptvt uhehyzereoz ulgas eo ess

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 06:12 PM

I looked up ciphers to try and find out more so I could maybe help out and found this thing which seems like it could be helpful

http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/

Also noting that it lists a cipher type called Skip...

Maybe?

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll