Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

The Esoteric Thread of Forum Updates
LizardBite
 Posted: Aug 27 2013, 06:25 PM

The Supreme
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

As you know, your Admin Team works around the clock to ensure that this forum is a safe environment, conducive to creative work. As this forum is constantly changing, I figured we needed a thread dedicated to informing you of these updates.

Updates for August 27, 2013
  • >>You may have noticed that the banner for the Fear Mythos site in the Affiliates has vanished. This is due to an incident a few weeks ago when the banner suddenly changed into the image of female breasts and was subsequently erased from the internet. The Admin Team promptly began an investigation into what caused this, and though we have no clues as to the cause, it's probably a safe bet that it's all Cute's fault.

• >>As you know, our community has grown so much since its inception. What began with only around 20 forum members has grown to over 300. To help curb this overpopulation problem, your Administrators have decided to hold a bi-monthly raffle to see which community member will purged from history. Those selected to be purged will one day wake up to an existence of non-existence, and all memories and records of that person will vanish.

• >>For the next week, everyone should be on their best behavior, as the FBI, in conjunction with the NSA, will be closely monitoring this forum. The agent who contacted me informed me that the goal of this monitoring is for the government to learn how we know what we know.

That's all the news for today, my fellow forumites. Remember: your Admins are always watching you.

Seann Reads: Wherein I babble a lot
Myths and Monsters: Wherein I talk about mythical creatures
user posted image

Avalon's Reign
PM
ZacksQuest
 Posted: Aug 28 2013, 12:18 AM

The Dark Lord of Neophobism

Group: Conspirator (III)
Member No.: 133

Those selected to be purged will one day wake up to an existence of non-existence, and all memories and records of that person will vanish.

o.o You're joking, right? ...I'm just going to run and hide now.

For the next week, everyone should be on their best behavior, as the FBI, in conjunction with the NSA, will be closely monitoring this forum. The agent who contacted me informed me that the goal of this monitoring is for the government to learn how we know what we know.

Huh. So we're actually getting monitored by the NSA and FBI? If so, I will not go through with my silly, diabolical plan of making a thread entitled: "NeoNazi Communist Shenanigans Here". However, if you're joking about this, I will add "...of DOOOM" to the end of the thread. Though seriously, that's kind of scary...

EDIT: ... oh, I just read that last sentence in that second quote. I'm going to assume it's a joke but with extreme caution.

In-Production Blogs

Back to the Avenue (Hiatus)
A Personal Inferno (Hiatus)
Salt Upon the Wounds (Hiatus)
Sound Mind (Collaboration w/ Acelegin) (Ongoing)
Hello Darkness, My Old Friend
(Ongoing)
PM
Pandora
 Posted: Aug 28 2013, 05:44 AM

23rd Doctor

Group: Conspirator
Member No.: 141

o.o

I feel like somebody has been listening to Nightvale too much.

PM
Charlie
 Posted: Aug 29 2013, 03:53 PM

A mystery wrapped in an enigma sealed with a kiss

Member No.: 49

As a citizen of this forum I mist say that these liberal policies disgust me. What happened to the old days when systematic sacrifices to the void were held weekly. When people left their doors unlocked because your untimely death would occur regardless of where you are.

The state of our community is disgusting these days! All you filthy liberals have ruined our morals and values! Good traditional values!

A writer’s brain is full of little gifts, like a piñata at a birthday party. It’s also full of demons, like a piñata at a birthday party in a mental hospital. The truth is, it’s demons that keep a tortured writer’s spirit alive, not Tootsie Rolls. Sure they’ll give you a tiny burst of energy, but they won’t do squat for your writing. So treat your demons with the respect they deserve, and with enough prescriptions to keep you wearing pants.
-Colin Nissan
PM
ZacksQuest
 Posted: Aug 29 2013, 08:38 PM

The Dark Lord of Neophobism

Member No.: 133

QUOTE (Charlie @ Aug 29 2013, 10:53 AM)
As a citizen of this forum I mist say that these liberal policies disgust me. What happened to the old days when systematic sacrifices to the void were held weekly. When people left their doors unlocked because your untimely death would occur regardless of where you are.

The state of our community is disgusting these days! All you filthy liberals have ruined our morals and values! Good traditional values!

Those were silly times- when we ripped the hearts out of all newcomers and feasted upon them. Those were silly times. I mean, those were some pretty wacky shenanigans, but times have- sadly- changed for the worse.

In-Production Blogs

Back to the Avenue (Hiatus)
A Personal Inferno (Hiatus)
Salt Upon the Wounds (Hiatus)
Sound Mind (Collaboration w/ Acelegin) (Ongoing)
Hello Darkness, My Old Friend
(Ongoing)
PM
LizardBite
 Posted: Aug 30 2013, 05:24 PM

The Supreme
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Updates for August 29, 2013
  • >>The Administrative Team is proud to announce that the Fear Mythos forum will be entering into a partnership with the Church of Messia. Tenets of the Church of Messia include loving your neighbor, praising God, and immediately executing any members of that pesky Cult of Gaia on sight. We believe that this partnership with the Messians will lead to great prosperity for the forum, as well as an increase in religious devotion, whether we want it or not.

• >>Several forum members have reported contracting a strange virus which turns their tongues green, and causes them to see double. It appears to be spreading, though how a biological virus can spread through the internet is a question for someone with more medical knowledge. Regardless, all forum members should take steps to combat this disease. Remember, always wash your hands after using the restroom or before eating. Make sure all your food is properly cooked. And make sure you are up to date with your blood sacrifices to keep a certain beak-faced robed man away.

Seann Reads: Wherein I babble a lot
Myths and Monsters: Wherein I talk about mythical creatures
user posted image

Avalon's Reign
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll