Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Nine is God Trailhead, trailhead
DJay32
 Posted: Feb 19 2014, 03:46 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Charlie @ Feb 19 2014, 03:34 AM)

What does FC even mean?

Full Combo. It's a Guitar Hero/Rock Band joke. Basically just means "beat 100% without breaking your combo."

EXHIBITS:
Viceking's Graab (Step inside the maze. You could spend an eternity here.)
The Mythology of Empathy (Eight songs, nine tracks. Welcome death.)
Ancestor (Five tracks. Death of the Artist and Chinese mythology.)
Fear (A visual art exhibit in blog format.)
Nobody anymore, never again (Another visual art exhibit in blog format.)
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
PLAN 31 (Frank Slenderman: Ace Attorney)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
Topography Genera (15 blogs. Conventional horror. See seas rise.)
PM
DarkShadows
 Posted: Feb 19 2014, 07:17 AM

2spooky Since 1991. OuO

Group: Members
Member No.: 300

Well, I mean unless a wild C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! level tough bit of cipher text appears or something. But what's the fun in codes you can crack in 15 minutes, right? :)

You're not out of the woods yet... and you never truly will be.

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My Slendervlog ~ My (Personal) Blog

Blogs:
In The Dark Shadows ~ Between the Party Lines ~ Open Season ~ Shelly Loves Succulents ~ Night Class (STCZ) ~ Breaking The Waves (STCZ) ~ Graham, Positive ~ Twelve Days

Short Stories:
Project Him, a Slenderman vignette collection. ~ The Sycamore Project, decrypted tales of the Tall One. ~ The City claims another within its Drywall and Wiring ~ Got a MachineHead, it's better than the rest.
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Feb 19 2014, 07:14 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Huh... I'd always assumed FC stood for Full Clear as in a perfectly done clearing of the level (Song)... Full Combo does make more sense though

Also so... That was The Smiling Man?

Hmm

Oya-Smiling Man? (Also: Njoku Ji which apparently means the Alusi of Yam)

Shankpanna-Plague Doctor?

Any others we know yet?

Also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Njoku_Ji

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alusi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oya

I can't find anything for Shankpanna though... Possibly misspelled in the translation?

Edit: found this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakpana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sopona

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalu_Aye

Also found reference to the story of Sopona/shakpana trying to give Smallpox to the gods so it seems this is the right thing.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
DarkShadows
 Posted: Feb 23 2014, 05:44 AM

2spooky Since 1991. OuO

This was recently found in the Art Thread:

QUOTE (Fentzy @ Feb 22 2014, 11:40 PM)
I know I don't normally post here but I had a really creepy dream last night and felt like drawing it. It reminded me a lot of that The Reverie, the Fear that uses dreams or whatever, so I decided to show you guys. I dunno. The dream was vivid.

nineisgod. The image in question appears to be a humanoid figure with glowing eyes on a dark background. Is it possible there's a connection, maybe that the Grotesque/Reverie is connected to Amadioha's experiences in his diary...?

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My Slendervlog ~ My (Personal) Blog

Blogs:
In The Dark Shadows ~ Between the Party Lines ~ Open Season ~ Shelly Loves Succulents ~ Night Class (STCZ) ~ Breaking The Waves (STCZ) ~ Graham, Positive ~ Twelve Days

Short Stories:
Project Him, a Slenderman vignette collection. ~ The Sycamore Project, decrypted tales of the Tall One. ~ The City claims another within its Drywall and Wiring ~ Got a MachineHead, it's better than the rest.
PM
NⓍFⓍurthWall
 Posted: Feb 23 2014, 05:56 AM

The Wiki-Keeper

Member No.: 178

Holy shit, I didn't even notice that!

user posted image
(Evolve or Die logo by Pandora)
Collab Blogs:
Search In The Tale (co-written with Pandora)
Individual blogs:
Game Time (took over this blog from ZacksQuest)
PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Feb 23 2014, 06:19 AM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22

QUOTE (DarkShadows @ Feb 23 2014, 12:44 AM)
This was recently found in the Art Thread:

nineisgod. The image in question appears to be a humanoid figure with glowing eyes on a dark background. Is it possible there's a connection, maybe that the Grotesque/Reverie is connected to Amadioha's experiences in his diary...?

Also of note is the IX (9 in Roman Numerals) on the drawing's torso.

Probably not relevant but included for completeness: on her site the drawing is tagged with the following tags -

scary
horror
i don't wanna scare people with my scary drawings
this is why i tag
i guess
abstract
logic art

Too tired right now to go chasing rabbits down their holes and I'm likely to be gone most of tomorrow but it may be worth checking art tagged with at least "i don't wanna scare people with my scary drawings", "this is why i tag", and "i guess". I understand this has been in the works a while and things may have been seeded in the recent past that wouldn't be recognized without the context of the ARG. Also periodic checks of her tumbler may be in order.

Edit: And in regards to anyone who follows Proxiehunter's in character twitter recent strange activity is nothing to do with the ARG. I state again that my involvement is as a player only. The account was legitimately compromised. Twice so far. Hopefully it has been dealt with.
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Feb 23 2014, 06:52 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Are you sure that's all the tags? ;D

Also, just to clarify, nothing on Logic's Tumblr until now has had anything to do with the ARG, so I wouldn't recommend digging through her old stuff unless you're like me and love everything she does. So I would recommend digging through her old stuff, but just not for ARG reasons.

EXHIBITS:
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Feb 23 2014, 08:02 AM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

QUOTE (DJay32 @ Feb 23 2014, 01:52 AM)
Are you sure that's all the tags? ;D

Also, just to clarify, nothing on Logic's Tumblr until now has had anything to do with the ARG, so I wouldn't recommend digging through her old stuff unless you're like me and love everything she does. So I would recommend digging through her old stuff, but just not for ARG reasons.

Not sure if they didn't copy/paste properly or if the others got added between now and then.

horror
scary
i don't wanna scare people with my scary drawings
this is why i tag
abstract
i guess
logic art
i see you
hello

Are all the tags I see now. But since there are no older posts related to the ARG that's even less likely to be relevant (unless some of the tags are being used for the first time).

Edit: And with the knowledge that I wouldn't be missing ARG vital info by not pouring through older posts I checked the tags. "Scary", "I don't wanna scare people with my scary drawings", "this is why I tag", "I see you", and "hello" seem to be getting used for the first time.
PM
DarkShadows
 Posted: Feb 23 2014, 05:04 PM

2spooky Since 1991. OuO

QUOTE (proxiehunter @ Feb 23 2014, 03:02 AM)

i see you
hello

Those two pop out the most to me. If just this is in-game, I still suspect the Grotesque/Reverie is one of the main players in this little Game. This may be a reference to that.

Wow, she's got talent! I like her wispy art style on some of her stuff, very cool! And I guess as long as we're discussing blogs that collect peoples' works, I should maybe point out that I've finally gotten my Slenderman short stories into one singular blog format now. That's here, on the off chance anyone cares.

Blogs:

Short Stories:
PM
Matsokune
 Posted: Feb 24 2014, 12:32 AM

The Bench Warmer

Member No.: 149

Honestly, I wouldn't put too much thought into the tags on her blog just yet. It's not the first time she's done talking in her tags. These are tags from the 5th of the month:

nu-kubrunei
winornera
gift
monster girl
yeah she totally counts
RIGHT?
birthday
THERE ARE TOO MANY FEBRUARY BIRTHDAYS
I HAVEN'T DRAWN FOR MY SENPAIS YET
logic art
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Feb 24 2014, 07:59 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Okay, this ARG can finally get rolling again. Sorry for the wait. ..honestly, there's probably gonna be more waits like that, especially since I'm moving houses this week, but hopefully we'll keep fairly on top of them from now on.

All the pieces are in place. Have fun solving these next puzzles-- they aren't difficult. It's not the puzzles you should be worried about.

EXHIBITS:
PM
DarkShadows
 Posted: Feb 24 2014, 06:40 PM

2spooky Since 1991. OuO

Yay more puzzles! ^w^

Blogs:

Short Stories:
PM
fearnoevil
 Posted: Feb 24 2014, 06:52 PM

Innocent

Member No.: 366

Question: I'm sorry for bothering you again, but I have some issues with your story. You said earlier that the company you used to work for was pretty weird, but you haven't been convincing. Just what did this company do that was so freaky and bizarre?

Answer: You don't have to believe me, I don't ask you to. I don't even know why I'm talking so much about this, but then again it's the IBCC, if someone's going to look into them I guess I'm happy to help.

they didn't just do silly things, anybody could complain about their bosses. Frankly I'm not sure what the IBCC did or is still doing but that's the thing: They're supposed to be a structural engineering company. They did very little structural engineering. Most of their budgets went to who even knows what, I honestly don't know.

To be fair to them, they did design something big for the oil industry. but last I heard, most of their budget for that didn't go towards the actual construction of it but to some secret project involving some American company. The SCMS, I think it was? I don't know. Crones would talk fondly of them, saying they had evidence for his gods.

They were ridiculous.

Question: To be honest, I want to believe you, but it's hard to do without some good reason. If the SMSC is involved in this somehow, then it's a much bigger mess than we originally thought...
If there's anything about the IBCC's projects you know, please share it.

Answer: Look I really don't know what you're talking about. I'm not surprised that the IBCC might be causing a big mess but I don't know specifics.

SMSC, that's the one. Cant you find out through them?

the new spring is me
GodwinAmadioha
PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Feb 24 2014, 08:44 PM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

Anymous got 1 reply to:

Anyone who's found an SMSC agent who *admits* they're an SMSC agent is in big enough trouble that asking about the IBCC is going to be low on their priority list. Let's just hope the Lonely Hearts Club isn't involved as well.

GodwinAmadioha

I don't know any agents, I just know that the IBCC said they were enlisting this other agency to do some unspecified tests on their project. Like I told the other person, if this is really as big a deal as you say it is, I think you should look into it yourself.

So, shall we question the SMSC agents we're aware of or look for others?
PM
fearnoevil
 Posted: Feb 24 2014, 08:54 PM

Innocent

Member No.: 366

QUOTE (proxiehunter @ Feb 24 2014, 09:44 PM)

So, shall we question the SMSC agents we're aware of or look for others?

what does "SMSC" stand for?

the new spring is me
GodwinAmadioha
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll