Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

The Archive's New Blog
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 03:33 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

So I did some searching and I found the two codes Lilith and FearNoEvil were talking about. I had initially assumed they were just part of the smsc codes and so had ignored them assuming them solved.

They are the code that was posted on Tea Time with the Traitor: http://thegeneralministry.tumblr.com/post/...cal-blog-ask-me

PmpoegcTuskkqEngnptnQgjlxSjhbtgc

and the code posted on The Sycamore project

http://filesdecryptedcasereopened.blogspot...2/00111001.html

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRrelpETmpkV0pYVm10aFYwWnRZVmhLYkV4dFRuWmlVemd2WkZkSk1Ga3lUbmhpYWtaeVkwZHdkRTlYUm5FPQ==

and the binary possibly...

0011 1000 0011 0100 0010 1100 0010 0000 0011 1000 0011 0011 0010 1100 0010 0000 0011 1000 0011 0100 0010 1100 0010 0000 0011 1001 0011 0101 0010 1100 0010 0000 0011 1000 0011 0011 0010 1100 0010 0000 0011 0111 0011 0011 0010 1100 0010 0000 0011 1001 0011 0011 0010 1100 0010 0000 0011 1000 0011 0101 0010 1100 0010 0000 0011 1001 0011 0100

which translated to normal text is apparently

84, 83, 84, 95, 83, 73, 93, 85, 94

Unfortunately I don't know how to decode and as a result unless we get other people who know how to decode things back in on this I have to rely on you Apostate. You've done well so far though so I'm sure you can do it.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 03:37 AM

Mad

Group: Members
Member No.: 223

Excellent.

Are those numbers at all related mathematically, are they some kind of pattern or sequence?

These freaking text codes, they're probably the worst. That is some ridiculous cipher at work.

EDIT: ..ahh... I'm sort of utter shit at breaking codes. Like I managed to futz through a few but I'm not by any stretch good.

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 03:41 AM

Oh

then we need to get the good decoders back to work on this!

Good decoders... Er Proxie hasn't been on in a while... Um... Who else on this site is good with codes?

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Last Rites
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 03:42 AM

Mad

I bet you any money that DJay is snickering right now because the cipher isn't even that difficult. It's probably staring us right in the goddamn face.

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 03:43 AM

Probably true.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 03:44 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

Actually, one of those is really difficult. I'm snickering over something much more malicious.

.........I, the frustrated-I-must-remain-silent Eshu!

EXHIBITS:
Viceking's Graab (Step inside the maze. You could spend an eternity here.)
The Mythology of Empathy (Eight songs, nine tracks. Welcome death.)
Ancestor (Five tracks. Death of the Artist and Chinese mythology.)
Fear (A visual art exhibit in blog format.)
Nobody anymore, never again (Another visual art exhibit in blog format.)
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
PLAN 31 (Frank Slenderman: Ace Attorney)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
Topography Genera (15 blogs. Conventional horror. See seas rise.)
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 03:48 AM

Mad

Weeeeell fuck.

Okay, so I'm guessing the difficult one is that fucking long monstrosity of a code line.

So we should be able to solve the shorter line... What if the shorter line is somehow key to solving the longer line? Ugh, I don't know, I want to try at least solving that one, anyone reading this give that priority.

The video we can probably transcribe the morse for. It seems difficult but it can be done.

So if we need to trade anything to Lilith, it's probably going to be the long code line.

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 03:54 AM

Yeah... Also As I was looking back through all the nine is god stuff I also found reference to there being 2 morse codes in the audio files and I believe Fear No Evil or DJay implied there was in fact more codes than that so might want to look for those as well since only one was probably The Archive. Though considering the morse code was what essentially killed the game last time I'm not holding my breath for us to solve those.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 04:06 AM

Mad

Lilith just spun a new story in her thread. The story itself can be read there, but highlighting her post reveals hidden white-text: Ikenga internet Where have I heard the name "Mictecacihuatl" before?

Italicized words are "truths" and "hints". Whether this is Lilith prodding us (which I think she is doing) or some actual keywords is unclear.

EDIT: The post with the code is called Decrypt the Cryptic Decrepit Crypt: IMPOSSIBLE; the small line with every letter in IMPOSSIBLE taken out reads "vyvfvfcxzjkuuxy", I don't know if that's significant at all.

EDIT: Here is a break-down of all the letters comprising the small line of code: ovyesevoofvfcxzjkueslluxybm
ooo
vvv
yy
eee
ss
ff
c
xx
z
j
k
uu
ll
b
m

PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 04:29 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 397

QUOTE (Apostate @ Nov 25 2014, 09:53 PM)
EDIT: ...Also, we can contact the Archive on the contact page. Our first name must be Scribe, but our last name can be whatever we want. Perhaps there's a specific last name we have to input in order to receive something?

OH I WAS ON MOBILE VERSION AND IT DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP

Have you tried contacting them yet? Also, there is the code from the Navan Crones quote on the first page:

iyinimailinsgdnfbulzlvoxdjw

And nice job finding those, Somnambulist!

EDIT: DJay said pretty unambiguously that we don't need to bother with the Morse code.

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 04:31 AM

Mad

Contact has not been attempted. I think they'll only respond if we put the correct last name in, but you're welcome to try. This code is maddening.

PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 04:33 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Apostate @ Nov 25 2014, 11:31 PM)
Contact has not been attempted. I think they'll only respond if we put the correct last name in, but you're welcome to try. This code is maddening.

Okay, I'll give it a shot. Good luck with the code.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 04:45 AM

Mad

Let me know how that goes, I am completely unsure as to how to solve this thing and I doubt I'll get any brighter in the immediate future.

PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 05:21 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Apostate @ Nov 25 2014, 11:45 PM)
Let me know how that goes, I am completely unsure as to how to solve this thing and I doubt I'll get any brighter in the immediate future.

Got a reply to asking why they declassified the site:

Thank you for writing! The history of the Archive of Premetheus web log is fairly short. Scribe T'Den set it up, writing the posts you see now, privately and classified. However, some unknown party dispensed strange codes all across the website, and shortly after that Scribe T'Den had her mental breakdown. We effectively abandoned the site afterwards, deciding to declassify the information in hopes that someone can help us.

The hacker left us a message through the contact box too: "premetheus took from the humans (to give to the gods). You and he, you're One True Pairing.

"Lots of love,
"- The Dionysian Mysteries Hacker"

Lilith mentioned Premetheus and Dionysian Mysteries in her latest post.

PM
fearnoevil
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 10:54 AM

Innocent

Member No.: 366

Why would they give that information away so easily? something feels wrong. something feels wrong about all of this. I only wish I could help but even when I find the right cipher the Amadioha

help them they say
help us help them
nine billion and one voices nine billion names of god everyone every one is different

the new spring is me
GodwinAmadioha
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 4  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll