Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Nerve Center, communication post
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 04:08 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 397

QUOTE (Apostate @ Nov 26 2014, 10:23 PM)
What was the original cipher text?

EDIT: I've... ungarbled some. I think. Here's what I got: still
pecked by birds, Great See.
hope you
it he was
I
a pariah.
may of you still wi
proceed,
it. He
Premetheus stole fire from gods to give to the humans
for voice
hear
bound to walk this Earth forever, and His
the
seeks the
like jigsaw puzzles.

the selected sh

t
was I sure
and so only

Here's the original:
WARNING: CLASSIFIED INFORMATION FOR SCRIBE EYES ONLY

dplt.saeiP,rclr itleaae mnhdwed. it mshfHaheoiy urs ts so ivt stoipt ilrohclolee ce he wweefaaadissr,r ebpiI oet fuc.srnk uodeHrm dee t tobshh yeoew ep abkehlis ukr ym dtoatshunh,e si l saGit nrkoEdee a a grst

jito ivh Sge oes fneatol.woryI e fptvt uhehyzereoz ulgas eo ess

I also tried to unscramble it, but I can't get to what I have saved right now. Looks like you got some stuff that I didn't, though. I am pretty sure that it's "Premetheus stole fire from the humans to give (it?) to the gods," since that's turned up elsewhere.

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 04:22 AM

Mad

Group: Members
Member No.: 223

This deserves its own post. More unscrambling:

Great Premetheus stole fire from gods to give hope to the humans.
He was bound to walk this Earth forever, and His
pecked by birds, for it.
he was a pariah.

I See may of you still wish t proceed, and so only the selected still seeks the voice like jigsaw puzzles.
I hear the

you
sure

I think we're being directly addressed.

PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 07:25 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

Hm, you certainly got further in the Odin code than I expected, but the formatting's off as are some of the words and phrases. I could always just give you guys the real text myself, but I'll wait for now.

Also, uh, for the record we're close to the part of the ARG where alliterator and I stopped making puzzles because of the nine-month hiatus. I've got future content in the works and it shouldn't take long (maybe a day if I'm lucky, a couple days would be fairer, but really who can tell), but I just wanted to let you guys know.

In the meantime, I will do what you seem to go to Lilith for and give you hints as to what puzzles are still unsolved!

- "begin test" has a message in it.
- The Sycamore Project has so many codes it makes my head hurt, even just in the ARG-relevant post.
- Tea Time with the Traitor has that deceptively baffling code.
- There's two messages on The Archive of Premetheus waiting for you, and you have all the hints you need to crack them.
- The Odin code is pretty much done, but some details are still jumbled. I could do it in about half an hour (and that's nine months afterward, where I'd forgotten what the parable was), so I have faith in you guys.
- Yeah, okay, there's also the Premetheus code, if you will. But that one's not really important. It was meant to get you ready for the Odin one.
- You still have not found the Cure for your Marks, and the clock is ticking... tell you what, as soon as I have more content ready for distributing throughout the internet, that's when the current Marks will kill people, okay? There's your time limit.
- Then there's still the biggest puzzle of them all: The story here. What is going on, how does everything fit together?

I'll wrap this up by ever so typically giving a cryptic sneak preview of things to come: Keep your EYES on all god-research organizations!

EXHIBITS:
Viceking's Graab (Step inside the maze. You could spend an eternity here.)
The Mythology of Empathy (Eight songs, nine tracks. Welcome death.)
Ancestor (Five tracks. Death of the Artist and Chinese mythology.)
Fear (A visual art exhibit in blog format.)
Nobody anymore, never again (Another visual art exhibit in blog format.)
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
PLAN 31 (Frank Slenderman: Ace Attorney)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
Topography Genera (15 blogs. Conventional horror. See seas rise.)
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 04:14 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Okay I just solved the short line from the Archive blog; it was Vigenere with key "premetheustookfromthehumans"

zeusolokuncronuswillhealyou

Clue on how to get unMarked?

EDIT: Navan Crones quote with the same key, context being "If life is just God's game, what are the rules, and does He play by them?"

thebetterquestionisshouldwe?

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 04:15 AM

Mad

Could very well be. Or it could be a message to Zeus? Maybe it's a clue as to where the Scribe went, or... I don't know. Brain not operating at peak performance levels.

PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 04:22 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Well, you guys solved The Archive of Premetheus, way to go (I should have new content tomorrow!)!

Yes, that message is, in fact, a key to the Curing system. However, we can't really test that game mechanic until we have a player who has a Curable Mark (so Dr0Shadow's out). Though there are still Marked players-- they're just.. not really around? Hm.

But hey listen, I'm gonna go to sleep for tonight. You guys still have a few puzzles left, and I think you might really enjoy the rewards to.... some of them, so I do suggest trying around!

EXHIBITS:
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 04:45 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

Great. I'm going to die. Affliction sounds wonderful now.
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 05:09 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Dr0Shadow @ Nov 28 2014, 11:45 AM)
Great. I'm going to die. Affliction sounds wonderful now.

I suggest you ask Frigg your question quickly.

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 05:11 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

I would do that, if I knew what to ask!

Edit: Look at the archive thread. I finished my conversation with the archive and the implications are huge, Game Changing (no pun intended, but it's true).

Edit: You do realize that Frigg is The Vision.
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 05:20 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Dr0Shadow @ Nov 28 2014, 12:11 PM)
I would do that, if I knew what to ask!

Edit: Look at the archive thread. I finished my conversation with the archive and the implications are huge, Game Changing (no pun intended, but it's true).

Edit: You do realize that Frigg is The Vision.

Yes, I do realize that. I forgot that actually you're asking Lilith and she "gave you to Frigg." So you can't ask about Eshu, because Lilith doesn't know who/what he is either. :(

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 06:28 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

I kind of assumed being marked by Frigg means he gets to ask one question just in general not necessarily to Lilith, possibly to Frigg or perhaps Eshu... someone with knowledge, that he'd get an answer to... and then I guess he dies...

Also working on the video I think I've figureed out some of what's being said...

The very first line is a whispered: "Begin Test"

Followed by

"Are you going to join us?" repeated a few times I think...

Then the sounds I thought were clicking noises are actually the letters someone else mentioned and I never noticed were not just sounds before... Trying to figure them out now...

Sounds like THMPTYSSTWWWPLY

I've looked at this for a few seconds and assuming I got all the right letters... I can see the beginnings of something I think.

HTTPS://WWW. leaves TMPYSLY

So I'm fairly sure we're being given a website...

Gonna listen again and see if I can get more...

God repeated letters in this video are really annoying... with the echo it's hard to tell if a letter is actually repeated or just the echo... Gonna have to listen again cause I think I missed some repeated letters last time

TTHHMPPTTYSSTTTWWWWPLY

Okay it just occurred to me those aren't echoes not every letter echoes meaning every repetition of the letter is it's own letter... Which... Great... Now I'm really lost... One last try and then I'm just gonna assume for now I got all the letters and you guys can check yourselves to decide if I'm right

Oh god dammit another problem...

I am listening with earphones and had to take one out and now there are almost no repetition which makes it easier, but I don't know if the repetitions are meant or not?

Well gonna put the one earphone version as well now

THHHMPTTYSSTTWWWWPLY

So... without the second earphone that seems to be pretty much the same, but without a few letters... Assuming this is the correct form and the extra letters were the mistake trying to get a website again gives us

HTTPS//:WWW. and these letters HHMTYSTTWPLY

Also just a sidenote I forgot to mention the voice saying are you gonna join us also says Roll the camera and a line too faded for me to hear shortly before the letters.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 07:31 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

Now that is interesting. Nice work.

EDIT: I'm working on the Sycamore Project code and I think it's likely that XOR was used, since the title of the post has the symbol for XOR. Of course, that could simply be the hacker's attempt to camouflage the post.

PM
Apostate
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 08:42 PM

Mad

Unsure if you're referring to the code here, or Sycamore Project code. This thread is intended for Nine Is God gameplay, for the sake of clarity of information please keep other ARG things to other threads.

PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 10:57 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (Apostate @ Nov 28 2014, 03:42 PM)
Unsure if you're referring to the code here, or Sycamore Project code. This thread is intended for Nine Is God gameplay, for the sake of clarity of information please keep other ARG things to other threads.

It's the Nine is God-relevant code.

PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 29 2014, 06:35 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

(HELLO SORRY NO NEW CONTENT TODAY DUE TO LITTLE SNAG, tomorrow won't have a snag)

Som, you're on the right track with the website thought but did you really think I whoever set that code up would waste your time by including "HTTP" or "WWW?"

EXHIBITS:
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll