Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

The Archive Chat Room, Where the Archives talk to each other
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jun 22 2015, 09:33 AM

Watcher of Clouds

Group: Members
Member No.: 254

(Yes.)

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jun 22 2015, 08:06 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

(I deleted mine)

EDIT: (Your turn)
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jun 24 2015, 02:23 PM

Watcher of Clouds

(Sorry that took so long to reply. I've been distracted by some other stuff. But I did delete my post too a few days ago , I just didn't say anything.
So let's resume where we left off.)

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Yes. From what we've read on your blog we think

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Wait, Hold on. We seem to have some sort of situation. I'll be right back.

*Followed by a long moment of silence (no messages) on my end of the chat*

(Your character says something here maybe, or just waits? Then my character comes back 5 minutes or so later.)

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Sorry about that. I'm back. You still there?

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jun 25 2015, 05:40 PM

(Just waited)
ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Yeah. What happened?
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jun 25 2015, 07:32 PM

Watcher of Clouds

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: There was an intruder alert but no intruders. Someone probably accidentally triggered it or something. Still everyone here is on high alert for the moment, just in case you know?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: I doubt its an actual intruder though. Its not likely that someone could move around here without being seen. Anyway, where were we again?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI:I just jinxed myself didn't I?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Let's see.. Right, I was running through the list of questions.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: We noticed there was a mention of weaker Fears in your universe? Fallen Fears I believe? How does

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI:I'm terribly sorry but I'm being called by my superiors. If you are willing to wait another moment we can continue this in a bit. I'll be back shortly. I hope.

*Another long silence*

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI has disconnected
ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI has joined
ODIN_SCRIBE_PHI has joined

ODIN_SCRIBE_PHI: we are under attack
ODIN_SCRIBE_PHI:Nightlanders
ODIN_SCRIBE_PHI:Too many of them, we will attempt to contact you another time.
ODIN_SCRIBE_PHI:..F*

ODIN_SCRIBE_PHI has disconnected

INTERDIMENSIONAL SIGNAL LOST

(You might want to put some responses from your character in between there somewhere. If you want to that is.)

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jun 26 2015, 04:17 PM

QUOTE (Kiro Cloudwatcher @ Jun 25 2015, 02:32 PM)
ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI:I'm terribly sorry but I'm being called by my superiors. If you are willing to wait another moment we can continue this in a bit. I'll be back shortly. I hope.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: We'll wait

QUOTE (Kiro Cloudwatcher @ Jun 25 2015, 02:32 PM)

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Is everything alright?
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jun 26 2015, 07:23 PM

Watcher of Clouds

(I guess were done now. Maybe we can look over what we've got and edit anything if needed.

I've already written a post for my blog's return (Not posted yet) and will write several more including the details of what happened when the Nightlanders attacked and the aftermath. And ofcourse the transcript of this chat they had)

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jun 26 2015, 07:59 PM

(How about you edit it first then i edit it)
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jun 27 2015, 03:43 PM

Watcher of Clouds

Okay. I Just started editing. I'll post the edited version when I'm done. Might take a few days though. I'm probably gonna edit the Merry man, Cybele and Persephone files and get some more information in there if I can.

PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 07:14 PM

Watcher of Clouds

QUOTE (Kiro Cloudwatcher @ Jun 27 2015, 04:43 PM)
Might take a few days though.

One month later..
>.<

I'm done editing (finally) now. I was planning to have this done in a single week but yeah..
Sorry about that.

---
---

Establishing interdimensional connection...

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI HAS JOINED THE CHAT
ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON HAS JOINED THE CHAT.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Testing, one two three, one two three. Archive Odin? are you there?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Yes, I think so. Hello.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Yeah, hi. I'm Here to ask about Persephone,
Cybele, and The Merryman. I'm also here to anwser any questions you might have.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Right, I promised I would dig around for information on the Merryman. I've found a few files on it. I will post the sections that have been cleared by my superiors. One second.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI:

File-PRE26

The Merryman
Fear of the Irrational

It manifests as a pale white, tall figure wearing tattered, brightly colored cloth. It appears with large animal like claws and a head comprised of nothing but a wide, red-lipped grin stretching from one end to the other.

Its body seems unable to handle its own actions. Its stomache can rupture if it starts laughing, causing its internal organs to fall out. It can move at far higher speeds than any living creature but doing so causes its bones to snap. The creature does not seem to be affected by any of the damage its body sustains from its own actions. And when the creature is encountered again the damage it sustained is no longer there or replaced by other wounds.

The creature can draw out extreme joy from its victims by force. Causing the person to show physical signs of outragous joy no matter their current mental state. Afterwards the person is subjected to an increasing amount of depression. They eventually lose the ability to feel happy. This leads our Analysts to believe the creature feeds on the feelings of joy it draws out.
Victims who are completely drained are taken away and never seen again.

Exposure to its laughter itself is reported to cause hallucinations, bouts of extreme mania, and the sense that reality itself is unreal. [ Classified information, Level Gamma ].

It does not seem to have servants and avoids contact with the other PRE's most of the time.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: That's all I'm allowed to give you. One second while I grab the file on Cybele.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Wow. Glad I'm not there but here. Yikes

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: I'm sure your universe has equally terrifying beings. But I do hope to never meet that one myself.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: I have the Cybele File. Unfortunatly most of it is heavily classified. But some of it is under review for declassification. When that happens I might be able to post it as Fear history. But for now this is all that I have about her.

File-PRE01

Cybele
Fear of [Classified, level Alpha]

Manifests as a woman with golden hair and silver eyes. [Classified, level Alpha]. Is said to have appeared with a bright golden aura surrounding her. [Classified, level Alpha]

Showed an unusual amount of affection towards humans. [Classified, level Alpha] This behavior resulted in her coming into conflict with [Classified, level Gamma], eventually resulting in her death.
Her death has been called into question due to lack of evidence. But her absence for almost [Classified level Zeta] centuries is considered proof that she is indeed dead.

Her servants have been disbanded long ago. They were known for their wild behavior and mysterious rites that are still unknown. They do not have a current name as they no longer exist. [Classified, level Gamma]
She was once worshipped as the mother of the gods.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: This is all I have been allowed to give you on her. Give me a moment while I get Persephone's file.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Well you do that, it seams you don't have the fear known as the vision:

Designation: PRE25

Colloquial Terms: The Vision, Fossil-Type Moirai, Destiny, Fate, The Future, The Pathwalker, The Guide, Clotho, The Soothsayer, The Oracle, Dola, Jumala, Isalein, The Visionary, The Source of Life, Blessed Damozel, The Chaos Butterfly, Frigg, The Duchess, Kore, Subject Victor Sierra.

Physical Description: Appears as a woman with orange/red hair, fully functional red wings, and red claws located on fingers. Is most often seen wearing long blue evening gown. PRE25’s eyes have no irises and her pupils are extremely large. Eyes are able to see though all types of matter, and see the future events. Physical form is described by viewers as “extremely beautiful”.

Behavioral Characteristics: If a victim looks into PRE25's eyes, the subject will start to hallucinate. These hallucinations will almost always depict events in the subjects future or “destiny”. It intentionally shows only Fragments of their fate, piquing their curiosity. As PRE25 shows them more, their sanity is slowly destroyed, leading them to either they will try to avoid these events or find out more. During this process, PRE25 can embed some of its consciousness into the subjects soul, thus make the victim its servant or being able to control their minds from time to time.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Interesting, we don't have her over here indeed. Although she seems to be some things she has in common with Persephone. As you can see here:

File-PRE05

Persephone- Fear of [Classified, level Pi]

Manifested as a tall woman with incredibly pale skin. Her hair color changed depending on the season. In the fall it was orange, in the winter it was black, in the spring it was silver and in the summer it turned golden.
She had a single black wing that seemed to be different from any known animal wings. And her dark eyes were said to reflect your past, present and future.

When a mortal died it was her who decided the fate of that persons soul. She could let the soul be reborn in a new body or give the soul to PRE04. Or she could destroy the soul entirely if [Classified level Alpha].
Since she died almost all souls now go to PRE04.

Her cause of death is unknown but is believed to have been caused by [Classified, level Gamma]

[Classified, level Alpha]

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Maybe that was you version of her. Now, on to the subject of your curing fears. It says on you list that the Rake is dead. Mind elaborating on that?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Seems like she could be. Unfortunatly most of her info is heavily classified. And I'm not even authorized to see the list of her files.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: The Rake? Right, let me see what I can find.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Okay, I found something. From what I can read it seems the Rake was killed in an effort made by a group of runners. They tricked the Rake and the Black dog into fighting each other. The Rake seemed to have gotten the upperhand for a while. But then Grandfather gave them some help by sending the Manufactured newborn. The Rake then was overwhelmed by these two other fears.
Heavy amounts of dimensional bleeding was registered at that time.
After the battle was over the Rake was gone and hasn't been seen since. Many people didn't believe the reports. But Grandfather has confirmed that the Rake is indeed dead. I can't acces more details. Again because of them being above my level of authorization.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: It seams odd that The Rake would just die. there have been many reports of a fear "Dying" in one universe only to rise again.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: It does seem odd. but thats what our records say. And Grandfather himself confirmed it. Perhaps the Rake will come back at some point. But if Grandfather says he's dead then who are we to disagree?

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: I have done a search for this event in our catalog of runner/fear related blogs and we have found that an Alicia Owly was appear of the runners/group of the death of the rake and...The Unnamed Child? But shes active according to your list.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI:I don't know anything about that. Perhaps that information about that Alicia person is in one of the files I can't open. There are a lot of things that I'm just not authorized to read. Our records don't mention anything about the unnamed child being dead though. So that's odd.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: That is weird. maybe somethings different about the rake then the other PREs. so any questions you want to ask about our archive?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI:Yes, I have been given a list of questions. First we want to ask about your version of The Eye and why it changed to Mr. Oculus. What made it change? Our version has not shown any similar changes.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Second, our version of the Nightlanders sometimes leave mysterious patterns nearby locations where the boundaries between universes are thin. We have not figured out why they do this or what the patterns mean. So we wanted to ask if your version of them also show similar behavior. And if they do have you had any results in deciphering them?

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: The Eye went though this metacisis due to an individual known as "The Lawyer". He somehow convinced the PRE to start having servants, known as gavels. we theorize that this will eventually happen in all universes, but not the Metacrisis bit. the PRE began to change after this, becoming more attracted to mortals, mostly humens, and thus changed his form ton get along with them more.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: As for the Nightlanders, I'm afraid that we haven't observed anything like that, though i makes since that they would do such things, possibly to make things more orderly to them, making known stuff that is unknown.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Anything else?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Yes.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Wait, Hold on. We seem to have some sort of situation. I'll be right back.
--

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Yeah. What happened?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: The alarm was going off but no intruders were found. The place is on high alert right now. But let's continue, I'm sure they will handle it.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Let's see.. Right, I was running through the list of questions.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: We noticed there was a mention of weaker Fears in your universe? Fallen Fears I believe?

ODIN_SCRIBE_PHI: we are under attack
ODIN_SCRIBE_PHI:Nightlanders
ODIN_SCRIBE_PHI:Too many of them
ODIN_SCRIBE_PHI:we will attempt to contact you another time.

ODIN_SCRIBE_PHI has been disconnected

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jul 28 2015, 06:14 PM

Here's my further editing (I editing your edits (nothing of yours though) .) The words: stomach, outrageous, Unfortunately, worshiped, and access are misspelled on your part, so i haven't corrected them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Testing, one two three, one two three. Archive Odin? Are you there?

Cybele, and The Merryman. I'm also here to answer any questions you might have.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Right, I promised I would dig around for information on the Merryman. I've found a few files on it. I will post the sections that have been cleared by my superiors. One second.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI:

File-PRE26

The Merryman
Fear of the Irrational

It manifests as a pale white, tall figure wearing tattered, brightly colored cloth. It appears with large animal like claws and a head comprised of nothing but a wide, red-lipped grin stretching from one end to the other.

Its body seems unable to handle its own actions. Its stomache can rupture if it starts laughing, causing its internal organs to fall out. It can move at far higher speeds than any living creature but doing so causes its bones to snap. The creature does not seem to be affected by any of the damage its body sustains from its own actions. And when the creature is encountered again the damage it sustained is no longer there or replaced by other wounds.

The creature can draw out extreme joy from its victims by force. Causing the person to show physical signs of outragous joy no matter their current mental state. Afterwards the person is subjected to an increasing amount of depression. They eventually lose the ability to feel happy. This leads our Analysts to believe the creature feeds on the feelings of joy it draws out.

Exposure to its laughter itself is reported to cause hallucinations, bouts of extreme mania, and the sense that reality itself is unreal. [ Classified information, Level Gamma ].

It does not seem to have servants and avoids contact with the other PRE's most of the time.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: That's all I'm allowed to give you. One second while I grab the file on Cybele.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Wow. Glad I'm here and not there. Yikes 0-o

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: I'm sure your universe has equally terrifying beings. But I do hope to never meet that one myself.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: I have the Cybele File. Unfortunatly most of it is heavily classified. But some of it is under review for declassification. When that happens I might be able to post it as Fear history. But for now this is all that I have about her.

File-PRE01

Cybele

Manifests as a woman with golden hair and silver eyes. [Classified, level Alpha]. Is said to have appeared with a bright golden aura surrounding her. [Classified, level Alpha]

Showed an unusual amount of affection towards humans. [Classified, level Alpha] This behavior resulted in her coming into conflict with [Classified, level Gamma], eventually resulting in her death.
Her death has been called into question due to lack of evidence. But her absence for almost [Classified level Zeta] centuries is considered proof that she is indeed dead.

Her servants have been disbanded long ago. They were known for their wild behavior and mysterious rites that are still unknown. They do not have a current name as they no longer exist. [Classified, level Gamma]

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: This is all I have been allowed to give you on her. Give me a moment while I get Persephone's file.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Well you do that, it seems you don't have the fear known as the vision:

Colloquial Terms: The Vision, Fossil-Type Moirai, Destiny, Fate, The Future, The Pathwalker, The Guide, Clotho, The Soothsayer, The Oracle, Dola, Jumala, Isalein, The Visionary, The Source of Life, Blessed Damozel, The Chaos Butterfly, Frigg, The Duchess, Kore, Subject Victor Sierra.

Physical Description: Appears as a young female with orange or red hair, red bird-like wings located on her back, and red claw-like digits instead of fingers. She is most often seen wearing long blue evening gown. PRE25’s eyes have no irises and the pupils are abnormally large. Eyes are capable to see though all types of matter, and see the future events. Physical form is described by viewers as “extremely beautiful”.

Behavioral Characteristics: If a victim looks into PRE25's eyes, the subject will start to hallucinate. These hallucinations will almost always depict events in the subjects future or “destiny”. PRE25 has control over these hallucinations and will intentionally shows only fragments of her victim's fate, piquing their curiosity. As PRE25 shows them more, the subject’s sanity is slowly destroyed, leading them to either they will try to avoid these events or find out more. During this process, PRE25 can embed some of its consciousness into the subject’s soul, thus make the victim its servant or being able to control their minds from time to time. Acts more human than other PREs, connecting with victims. There are even reports of romantic connections forming.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Interesting, we don't have her over here indeed. Although she seems to be some things she has in common with Persephone. As you can see here:

File-PRE05

Manifested as a tall woman with incredibly pale skin. Her hair color changed depending on the season. In the fall it was orange, in the winter it was black, in the spring it was silver and in the summer it turned golden.
She had a single black wing that seemed to be different from any known animal wings. And her dark eyes were said to reflect your past, present and future.

When a mortal died it was her who decided the fate of that persons soul. She could let the soul be reborn in a new body or give the soul to PRE04. Or she could destroy the soul entirely if [Classified level Alpha].

Her cause of death is unknown but is believed to have been caused by [Classified, level Gamma]

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Maybe that was you version of her. Speaking of dead PREs, It says on you list that the Rake is dead. Mind elaborating on that?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Seems like she could be. Unfortunatly most of her info is heavily classified. And I'm not even authorized to see the list of her files.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Okay, I found something. From what I can read it seems the Rake was killed in an effort made by a group of runners. They tricked the Rake and the Black dog into fighting each other. The Rake seemed to have gotten the upperhand for a while. But then Grandfather gave them some help by sending the Manufactured newborn. The Rake then was overwhelmed by these two other fears.
After the battle was over the Rake was gone and hasn't been seen since. Many people didn't believe the reports. But Grandfather has confirmed that the Rake is indeed dead. I can't acces more details. Again because of them being above my level of authorization.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: It seems odd that The Rake would just die. there have been many reports of a fear "Dying" in one universe only to rise again, especially The Smiling Man..

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: It does seem odd. but that's what our records say. And Grandfather himself confirmed it. Perhaps the Rake will come back at some point. But if Grandfather says he's dead then who are we to disagree?

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: I have done a search for this event in our catalog of runner/fear related blogs and we have found that an Alicia Owly was apart of the runners/group and recorded the event. Her blog records the death of the rake and...The Unnamed Child? But she's active according to your list.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: I don't know anything about that. Perhaps that information about that Alicia person is in one of the files I can't open. There are a lot of things that I'm just not authorized to read. Our records don't mention anything about the unnamed child being dead though. So that's odd.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: That’s weird. Maybe somethings different about the rake then the other PREs. Anyway, enough with conjecture. Any questions you want to ask about our archive?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI:Yes, I have been given a list of questions. First we want to ask about your version of The Eye and why it changed to Mr. Oculus. What made it change? Our version has not shown any similar changes.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Second, our version of the Nightlanders sometimes leave mysterious patterns nearby locations where the boundaries between universes are thin. We have not figured out why they do this or what the patterns mean. So we wanted to ask if your version of them also show similar behavior. And if they do have you had any results in deciphering them?

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: The Eye went through a meta-crisis due to an individual known as "The Lawyer". He somehow convinced the PRE to start having servants, known as gavels. We theorize that this will eventually happen in all universes, but not necessarily the metacrisis bit. The PRE began to change soon after this, becoming more attracted/interested to mortals, mostly humans, and thus changed his form to get along with them more.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: As for the Nightlanders, I'm afraid that we haven't observed anything like that, though it makes sense that they would do such things, possibly to make things more orderly to them.

--

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Yeah, what happened?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: The alarm was going off but no intruders were found. The place is on high alert right now. But let's continue, I'm sure they will handle it.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: We noticed there was a mention of weaker Fears in your universe? Fallen Fears I believe?

O̩͓D҉͓̦͇ỊṆ͙̦̺͎͝_͔͕̱͈͚̕SC̥̭̮̩̣̪̬R҉̭̞̬͉̲͕̹I̙̝̦̼͙̠BE̵̲̦̪͓̱̗̠_̜̫̰̻̺͎̤P̛̠͎H͕͎́I̗̲͇̩̙̕:̀ ̥̮͙w̱̣͓̠̖e̛̤̖̫͓̫ ͞a͈̠͇̫̻͖̥r̵̥e͎ ̘̯̪̹͔͖u̺̫̝̲̫n͎̜͙̖̰̬d͎͎̞̩e̦̫̤̺͙̦r̢͍̙͓͉̥͖ ̼̯͙a͚͎͕͠t̷̞̠͍͔͙̯ṱ̞͔͖̝͞a̴͓̰̺͓c͎̹̫k
̷̫̫͖̱̯͎̺O͎̼͍̣͈̦D̦̜̺I҉̫͈N͟_̭̥̻͍͕ͅS̟̪̙͔̰C̸͚̩R̡͕̭̭͔͈I͖͇͚͝B̜͓̦̬͙̗̟E̴_͎̹̬̬P͓̀HI͙̠̩͘:̶̝ ̸͚̻̤N̜̦͖̭i̠̯̥̤͓̟͘g̶̮̦h̤̺̘̬͚̫̰ṱ̝̫l͈̬͘ͅa͏̩͚n̷̩̲̮̺̞̤d̲͍̘̹̠́e̫̜̲r̶̪̲̳̮s̯͢
Ō̜̜͍͓̜̖ͩ͗ͭͧ͆̄̚D͇̺̙͇͈̙̲ͪͣͨ͋̂͝I̷̸̖̪̝͚ͤ͌͗͊̂̅̍̈́N̠̯̠̝̈͋_̛͛̓ͧ҉̝S͉͉̹ͨ͊̾ͭ̊ͪͭͪÇ̶͙͎͈͍̣̜̝ͭ͑ͩṚ̰͈̳̫̟̗̣̓͋͘Į̙͙͉̙̳̋̍ͫ͑B̛͍̱̤͗̔Ḛ̰̼̓ͬ́͠_̣̣̗͓̝͚̇̓P̸͚̟̞͕̘̽͊ͧ̑͆̐́͜Hͥ̃͛̾̉̋̆̚͏͚̫̺̳͢I̷͖̟̜̳͉̯̫̼ͪ͛ͯ̒͊̀̕:̯͎̝͇̫̾̀̅̊ͫ̾ͥ͟ ̺̟̙̳͇̳̣̀ͦͦ̉̌T̢̖̞̝̙ͪ̾̔ͥ͌̾̕o̷̬̹̣̪͓͖͗ͥ͗̇̾͛̐͑o̮̥̓̉ͪ̚͡͝ ̩̱͍̝ͤ͌ͭͯͤ̌̋̃͜ͅm̝̪̖͚̱̎̾͗ͦ̒ͅą̮̰ͧ̊̔ͤ̓́ͨ́̚͡n̼̮͍͔̭̦̄̈͑ͫͨ́̚ỷ̜̰͙ͬ ̓̽͌͐̀͏̳̝̭̙̞óͦ̇̓͂̿̄͏͏̡͎͈̝̗f̸̦̣̟̰̩͇͔̠̏̄̃ͪ͋̒ͯ ͓̯̣̜̹̟̬̟̎̒̅̽ͯ̄̋̇̿͜t̠̖̩͕̙̞̪̏̇ͪ͗̍͒ͫ͘h̢̥̮͍͎ͫ̈͟e̸̮̳͛ͬ̑͂͞m̷̨͈̯͖ͯ̿͒̑ͪ̒
Ỏ̶̴̯̱͎̩͙ͫͩ͗̌̊̈͞͝ͅĎ̷̡̤̝̱͈̜͙͖͆͐̄͐̋̍̍̈́̔̚I̵͕̯̬̝̰̭͕̖̺̹͔̣̜̞̭̗͔̺ͩͣ͆̌̾ͦ̆͆̐̅̉͗͋͂ͯŇ̩̱͉͔̻͉̜̱̥̹̯͓̠̪̭̜̱̘͉͒ͭ͂̿̈́̀ͩ̓́̕_̶̏ͥͮ̍̓ͩ̄̓̇̌͐͆ͯ̔́͏̶͏͈͙̲̺̫͉̠̟͍́ͅS̴̝̳͚̥͖̗̝̠̹̫̖ͥ͋ͣ̾ͪ̌ͧ̍͋̃̌͗͋̀̓̒̀͢C̡̧̢̝̩̱̰̘̰̼̼͕̬̦̭̫̘͙̾͆ͨ̒͗̒̉ͥ̐̏̄̄̎͌̄ͩ͒̈͟͠R̖̩̥͉̱̝̩̓̔ͥ̍ͦ̈ͨ͗̋̋͂ͮ̓ͭ̎̓̄ͬ͘͢͝I̸̢̛̝̮͙̱͙̯̗̰͚̭̯̥̜̗̺̐̀̽ͮ͆̔͘ͅͅḂ̨ͨ́̒͞҉̶̮̻̻̞̹̬̟E̸̓̀̆ͦ̄̓͗̈́̆̈̿̌̎̾ͧ҉̶͚̬͙̝̭̟̘̹͚͜_̧͔̭͓̥̖̻̙͕̬̎̄̄̏ͩ̈́̈́ͨ̿̄͗̐ͤ̏̅͟ͅͅP̷̧͇̦͇̖͎̠͎̹̫̝̤̹̌̅͛̽ͦ͆̽́͝H̸̶͕̳͈̺̖̪͈͔͖̱̘ͪ̀̂ͯ̍ͭ̅̌̽̍̈͐ͫ͊̾͞Iͦͭͤ̄̋̔͊̒ͣ̎̑͒ͤ̈̅͗͊̚҉̜̣̖̰͎̟̰̘̼̘̥̼̫͈̭̺̞:̡ͮͫͪ͂ͥ͛̆́ͮ̓̒́͋̔̚͏̵̘͈̮̝͘͜ͅ ͐ͯ͑͂̔̔̄͏̺̙̮̪̜͚̳̳͔̪͝w̶̢̜̭̖̼̣͉̭̙̰̥͇ͮ̌ͮ̒ͬ̉̾́̀ȩ͖̖̤̎͆̽̋̒ͭ͊̆ͮ̉͛̀ͅ ͋͆̏̿̓̌̅ͥ̂̄͂̽̋͏̶͖̮̺̝̼͞w̶̺͍͚̻̭̬̮ͭ̏̍͒͛͘ï̀ͭ͌̆̌̑̽̇̔̐ͮ͏̰͔̥̙̦̗̱̥̖͔̺̩̘̲̮̯͜͞͞ͅl̸̦̖̱̗̣ͩͥ͌́ͭ͒͢͠ļ̸̷̴͈̰͎̘̹̞͈͙̰̖̖̼͉̔̓͌ͧ̋ͨ̏́̌̌̅̓̌ͥ͞ ̴̵̢̦̫̜̳̺̲͓̪̱̻̲͍͍̙̪̯͇ͥ̊ͥ̈́̓ͮ͗ͪ͛̽ͯ̋̇͢a̷̡̟̞̯͖̝͕̠͚̻̠̥̯͖̪͓̪̥̍̉ͦ̈̿̉̒̆̇̊̂̚͡ͅţ̜̺̜͔̲̟͎̯̲̖͇̭̯̳̞͈̍͒ͮ̓͐̈̅ͣ̔̅ͤͥ̈̒͠͠ͅt̡̨͕̲̺̺̹̜͇̹ͣ̏̄͗̍̃͆ͥͣ̊̂ͅͅę̷̢͉̬̬̳͍̻̝̼͓̻̈́͑̃͊͛̓̓̋̚͢mͫͦ͌͒͐̽͐͏̸̱̱̖͔̬͇̳̦̬̙̀͘ͅp̯̫̫͙͉̝̗̱̝̱̪̬ͣ͆̐̓́ͦ͂̆̓͛̔̈̿ͨ̽̐̈́̆́̚͢t̵̨̢̳͓̭̣̫̰͔̯̦̳̯̮͕̙̰ͦ̌ͧ̐̋ͅͅ ̴̼͈̼̲̜̙̗̩͍͎͈̞̯̌̀̿̈ͫ̋̂ͥͣ͒̆̆̿ͭͫ͂t̨͐͌ͧͩ̉ͣ̎ͥ͌́́͒̉̚͏̡̫̱̻̮̻̯̯̻ō̴̢̘̻̳̲ͬ̋ͬ̃͐̇̐̿̎̅͑ͯ̂̎ͦ̅͑͊͘͢͝ ̶̡̛̣͉̩̳͒ͯ͑̎̆͒ͫͣͫ̅̇̊̓̽̄̒̉ͦ́̚ć͊͐ͭͪͦ̌ͤ̓̾́ͥ̀̆ͯ̾͏̴̬̻̬̻̩̲͍̺̹̻͎̺o̷̷̡͂̔ͨ̑ͣ̌̓̈͗͊͏͉̩̦͔̜̙̮̳͚̟̜n̷̞̤̺͇͔̈́̊ͨ̎ͧͮ̑ͥ͗̓̽̏ͯͥ͑͋ͬͫ̀̚tͭͤ͒͆ͨ̍̅̓̌͛͞͏̛̗̻̘̺͖͕͈̹͈̪̥̦͙̤̭̘͕̝͟ą̸̵̵̗͔̟͉͚̱̬̬̗͖͙̗̾̿ͧͤ͊̉̆ͨ͛̒ͤ̎̎̐͋̓̆ͤͅc̬̞̪̻̼͖̠̠͉̮͕̬̮̺͇̦̳̤ͥ̊ͣͪͮ̚͜͡͡t̸̆̉̓ͪ̈ͭ̊ͤ͟͏͖̤̺̜͉̩̬̕ ̡̢̢̎ͮ͌̆̌͊̇͒͒̽̓̋̽͑͆̚̚҉̵͓͓̱̱̖̜̗̫̮̱̳̰͍̮ẏ̸̶̡̭͙̲̻͍̪̹̫̥̰̼̖̗̌̓̍̈̆ͩ̎̀̃ͬͯ́̍̉ͯ̾́̚͠o̎̃̄́͂͐̀͏̴̛̬̥̣͕͔̪̙̭̦̼͞ͅṷ̵̣̟͉̝͍̝̣̭̻͎̻̠̩̉ͫ̆͐̀͞͞ ̨̮̘͖͙̻̝̤̲̙̳̼̤͓͚̾̀̅͛̀ͬͤ̃̚ͅà̷̼͚̹͎̦̜͙̬͙̖̙̖͔̻̺̘͍ͥ̈́͒͝n̶̨̢͕̫͎̻͐̑̈ͮ̏̄ͬ̏͗ͭ̌̀͜o̗͇͉͈̮̥̱͔̙̊̾̑͢ţ̵̛̟̩̖͙̬̥ͫͨͣͩͬ͌̀ͯ͛͗̋̽h̵̡̖̱̤̥̪̱͍̘̼͖̲̻̞͓̮͈͈̬̉̄̉ͮͦ̏̑̋̎ͭ͗͗͗͂̅͆̾̚e̵̙̝̞̠͓͚̜̯͖͉̖ͤ̓̓̿͌́̌̏̍ͨ̌̇̂ͧͩ̀͢r̷̷̵̼̠͈̦͚̺̤̘͚̯͍͖͎̰͚̞͇̙̼ͤ͒̋̈̐͆̂̓͝ ̶̛̜̞͚͓͈̥͒̎̆ͯ́̋̔̑̈̇͒͢͟͠t͇̻͚̳̫̼̙͕̭͙̼̬̤̬̦̭̖͂̉͋̀̌̇̃̽͒̂ͥͫ̿ͨ͒̒ͥ̂͟͠ȋ̧̹̯̼̰̪̝̪̘͎̗͔͈̘̌ͤ̿͑͐ͨ̐̊͢m̴̵̨̗̣̯̠̬̝͙̘̗̼̠̤̳̙̾̔̂͒͑̈ͫ̅̾ͧ́́e̒ͭ̌͆̍̏ͥ̒̓͐ͫ̋͒͒͆͠͏̞͉̗̟̠̟̙̼͓̹̘̙̳̮̻͚̕͢ͅ

Posted: Aug 1 2015, 09:49 PM

Watcher of Clouds

>.<
I forgot to spellcheck, oops.

I'll go fix those.
And I'll add some stuff to my merryman file. I couldn't think of anything to add since I wasn't sure how I was gonna use him.
But a few days after I posted the edited version I had a dream about him that creeped me out and I plan to use that dream as the basis for a story. So I'll try to work some of that in the report and then we'll be done.

PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Aug 2 2015, 06:42 PM

Watcher of Clouds

Okay I'm finished.

We're finished now I think. Again sorry that all of this took so long on my part.
I'll post this on my blog as soon as I get it restarted.

-------

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Testing, one two three, one two three. Archive Odin? Are you there?

Cybele, and The Merryman. I'm also here to answer any questions you might have.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI:

File-PRE26

The Merryman
Fear of the Irrational

Its body seems unable to handle its own actions. Its stomach can rupture if it starts laughing, causing its internal organs to fall out. It can move at far higher speeds than any living creature but doing so causes its bones to snap. The creature does not seem to be affected by any of the damage its body sustains from its own actions. And when the creature is encountered again the damage it sustained is no longer there or replaced by other wounds.

The creature can draw out extreme joy from its victims by force. Causing the person to show physical signs of outrageous joy no matter their current mental state. Afterwards the person is subjected to an increasing amount of depression. They eventually lose the ability to feel happy. This leads our Analysts to believe the creature feeds on the feelings of joy it draws out.

Therefore our knowledge on this creature is limited. We do however have a detailed account from one source but its authenticity has been called into question.

If however this source is authentic that means PRE26 takes its victims to its domain. There they are forced to play a series of games. The losers of these games get punished. Punishment often means death while the other players watch with the smiles that PRE26 forces upon them.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Wow. Glad I'm here and not there. Yikes 0-o

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: I'm sure your universe has equally terrifying beings. But I do hope I never meet that one myself.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: I have the Cybele File. Unfortunately most of it is heavily classified. But some of it is under review for declassification. When that happens I might be able to post it as Fear history. But for now this is all that I have about her.

File-PRE01

Cybele

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Well you do that, it seems you don't have the fear known as the vision:

Physical Description: Appears as a young female with orange or red hair, red bird-like wings located on her back, and red claw-like digits instead of fingers. She is most often seen wearing long blue evening gown. PRE25’s eyes have no irises and the pupils are abnormally large. Eyes are capable to see though all types of matter, and see the future events. Physical form is described by viewers as “extremely beautiful”.

Behavioral Characteristics: If a victim looks into PRE25's eyes, the subject will start to hallucinate. These hallucinations will almost always depict events in the subjects future or “destiny”. PRE25 has control over these hallucinations and will intentionally shows only fragments of her victim's fate, piquing their curiosity. As PRE25 shows them more, the subject’s sanity is slowly destroyed, leading them to either they will try to avoid these events or find out more. During this process, PRE25 can embed some of its consciousness into the subject’s soul, thus make the victim its servant or being able to control their minds from time to time. Acts more human than other PREs, connecting with victims. There are even reports of romantic connections forming.

File-PRE05

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Maybe that was you version of her. Speaking of dead PREs, It says on you list that the Rake is dead. Mind elaborating on that?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Seems like she could be. Unfortunately most of her info is heavily classified. And I'm not even authorized to see the list of her files.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Okay, I found something. From what I can read it seems the Rake was killed in an effort made by a group of runners. They tricked the Rake and the Black dog into fighting each other. The Rake seemed to have gotten the upper hand for a while. But then Grandfather gave them some help by sending the Manufactured newborn. The Rake then was overwhelmed by these two other fears.
After the battle was over the Rake was gone and hasn't been seen since. Many people didn't believe the reports. But Grandfather has confirmed that the Rake is indeed dead. I can't access more details. Again because of them being above my level of authorization.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: It seems odd that The Rake would just die. there have been many reports of a fear "Dying" in one universe only to rise again, especially The Smiling Man..

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: It does seem odd. But that's what our records say. And Grandfather himself confirmed it. Perhaps the Rake will come back at some point. But if Grandfather says he's dead then who are we to disagree?

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: I have done a search for this event in our catalog of runner/fear related blogs and we have found that an Alicia Owly was apart of the runners/group and recorded the event. Her blog records the death of the rake and...The Unnamed Child? But she's active according to your list.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: I don't know anything about that. Perhaps that information about that Alicia person is in one of the files I can't open. There are a lot of things that I'm just not authorized to read. Our records don't mention anything about the unnamed child being dead though. So that's odd.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: That’s weird. Maybe somethings different about the rake then the other PREs. Anyway, enough with conjecture. Any questions you want to ask about our archive?

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: The Eye went through a meta-crisis due to an individual known as "The Lawyer". He somehow convinced the PRE to start having servants, known as gavels. We theorize that this will eventually happen in all universes, but not necessarily the metacrisis bit. The PRE began to change soon after this, becoming more attracted/interested to mortals, mostly humans, and thus changed his form to get along with them more.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: As for the Nightlanders, I'm afraid that we haven't observed anything like that, though it makes sense that they would do such things, possibly to make things more orderly to them.

--

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Yeah, what happened?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Let's see... Right, I was running through the list of questions.

O̩͓D҉͓̦͇ỊṆ͙̦̺͎͝_͔͕̱͈͚̕SC̥̭̮̩̣̪̬R҉̭̞̬͉̲͕̹I̙̝̦̼͙̠BE̵̲̦̪͓̱̗̠_̜̫̰̻̺͎̤P̛̠͎H͕͎́I̗̲͇̩̙̕:̀ ̥̮͙w̱̣͓̠̖e̛̤̖̫͓̫ ͞a͈̠͇̫̻͖̥r̵̥e͎ ̘̯̪̹͔͖u̺̫̝̲̫n͎̜͙̖̰̬d͎͎̞̩e̦̫̤̺͙̦r̢͍̙͓͉̥͖ ̼̯͙a͚͎͕͠t̷̞̠͍͔͙̯ṱ̞͔͖̝͞a̴͓̰̺͓c͎̹̫k
̷̫̫͖̱̯͎̺O͎̼͍̣͈̦D̦̜̺I҉̫͈N͟_̭̥̻͍͕ͅS̟̪̙͔̰C̸͚̩R̡͕̭̭͔͈I͖͇͚͝B̜͓̦̬͙̗̟E̴_͎̹̬̬P͓̀HI͙̠̩͘:̶̝ ̸͚̻̤N̜̦͖̭i̠̯̥̤͓̟͘g̶̮̦h̤̺̘̬͚̫̰ṱ̝̫l͈̬͘ͅa͏̩͚n̷̩̲̮̺̞̤d̲͍̘̹̠́e̫̜̲r̶̪̲̳̮s̯͢
Ō̜̜͍͓̜̖ͩ͗ͭͧ͆̄̚D͇̺̙͇͈̙̲ͪͣͨ͋̂͝I̷̸̖̪̝͚ͤ͌͗͊̂̅̍̈́N̠̯̠̝̈͋_̛͛̓ͧ҉̝S͉͉̹ͨ͊̾ͭ̊ͪͭͪÇ̶͙͎͈͍̣̜̝ͭ͑ͩṚ̰͈̳̫̟̗̣̓͋͘Į̙͙͉̙̳̋̍ͫ͑B̛͍̱̤͗̔Ḛ̰̼̓ͬ́͠_̣̣̗͓̝͚̇̓P̸͚̟̞͕̘̽͊ͧ̑͆̐́͜Hͥ̃͛̾̉̋̆̚͏͚̫̺̳͢I̷͖̟̜̳͉̯̫̼ͪ͛ͯ̒͊̀̕:̯͎̝͇̫̾̀̅̊ͫ̾ͥ͟ ̺̟̙̳͇̳̣̀ͦͦ̉̌T̢̖̞̝̙ͪ̾̔ͥ͌̾̕o̷̬̹̣̪͓͖͗ͥ͗̇̾͛̐͑o̮̥̓̉ͪ̚͡͝ ̩̱͍̝ͤ͌ͭͯͤ̌̋̃͜ͅm̝̪̖͚̱̎̾͗ͦ̒ͅą̮̰ͧ̊̔ͤ̓́ͨ́̚͡n̼̮͍͔̭̦̄̈͑ͫͨ́̚ỷ̜̰͙ͬ ̓̽͌͐̀͏̳̝̭̙̞óͦ̇̓͂̿̄͏͏̡͎͈̝̗f̸̦̣̟̰̩͇͔̠̏̄̃ͪ͋̒ͯ ͓̯̣̜̹̟̬̟̎̒̅̽ͯ̄̋̇̿͜t̠̖̩͕̙̞̪̏̇ͪ͗̍͒ͫ͘h̢̥̮͍͎ͫ̈͟e̸̮̳͛ͬ̑͂͞m̷̨͈̯͖ͯ̿͒̑ͪ̒
Ỏ̶̴̯̱͎̩͙ͫͩ͗̌̊̈͞͝ͅĎ̷̡̤̝̱͈̜͙͖͆͐̄͐̋̍̍̈́̔̚I̵͕̯̬̝̰̭͕̖̺̹͔̣̜̞̭̗͔̺ͩͣ͆̌̾ͦ̆͆̐̅̉͗͋͂ͯŇ̩̱͉͔̻͉̜̱̥̹̯͓̠̪̭̜̱̘͉͒ͭ͂̿̈́̀ͩ̓́̕_̶̏ͥͮ̍̓ͩ̄̓̇̌͐͆ͯ̔́͏̶͏͈͙̲̺̫͉̠̟͍́ͅS̴̝̳͚̥͖̗̝̠̹̫̖ͥ͋ͣ̾ͪ̌ͧ̍͋̃̌͗͋̀̓̒̀͢C̡̧̢̝̩̱̰̘̰̼̼͕̬̦̭̫̘͙̾͆ͨ̒͗̒̉ͥ̐̏̄̄̎͌̄ͩ͒̈͟͠R̖̩̥͉̱̝̩̓̔ͥ̍ͦ̈ͨ͗̋̋͂ͮ̓ͭ̎̓̄ͬ͘͢͝I̸̢̛̝̮͙̱͙̯̗̰͚̭̯̥̜̗̺̐̀̽ͮ͆̔͘ͅͅḂ̨ͨ́̒͞҉̶̮̻̻̞̹̬̟E̸̓̀̆ͦ̄̓͗̈́̆̈̿̌̎̾ͧ҉̶͚̬͙̝̭̟̘̹͚͜_̧͔̭͓̥̖̻̙͕̬̎̄̄̏ͩ̈́̈́ͨ̿̄͗̐ͤ̏̅͟ͅͅP̷̧͇̦͇̖͎̠͎̹̫̝̤̹̌̅͛̽ͦ͆̽́͝H̸̶͕̳͈̺̖̪͈͔͖̱̘ͪ̀̂ͯ̍ͭ̅̌̽̍̈͐ͫ͊̾͞Iͦͭͤ̄̋̔͊̒ͣ̎̑͒ͤ̈̅͗͊̚҉̜̣̖̰͎̟̰̘̼̘̥̼̫͈̭̺̞:̡ͮͫͪ͂ͥ͛̆́ͮ̓̒́͋̔̚͏̵̘͈̮̝͘͜ͅ ͐ͯ͑͂̔̔̄͏̺̙̮̪̜͚̳̳͔̪͝w̶̢̜̭̖̼̣͉̭̙̰̥͇ͮ̌ͮ̒ͬ̉̾́̀ȩ͖̖̤̎͆̽̋̒ͭ͊̆ͮ̉͛̀ͅ ͋͆̏̿̓̌̅ͥ̂̄͂̽̋͏̶͖̮̺̝̼͞w̶̺͍͚̻̭̬̮ͭ̏̍͒͛͘ï̀ͭ͌̆̌̑̽̇̔̐ͮ͏̰͔̥̙̦̗̱̥̖͔̺̩̘̲̮̯͜͞͞ͅl̸̦̖̱̗̣ͩͥ͌́ͭ͒͢͠ļ̸̷̴͈̰͎̘̹̞͈͙̰̖̖̼͉̔̓͌ͧ̋ͨ̏́̌̌̅̓̌ͥ͞ ̴̵̢̦̫̜̳̺̲͓̪̱̻̲͍͍̙̪̯͇ͥ̊ͥ̈́̓ͮ͗ͪ͛̽ͯ̋̇͢a̷̡̟̞̯͖̝͕̠͚̻̠̥̯͖̪͓̪̥̍̉ͦ̈̿̉̒̆̇̊̂̚͡ͅţ̜̺̜͔̲̟͎̯̲̖͇̭̯̳̞͈̍͒ͮ̓͐̈̅ͣ̔̅ͤͥ̈̒͠͠ͅt̡̨͕̲̺̺̹̜͇̹ͣ̏̄͗̍̃͆ͥͣ̊̂ͅͅę̷̢͉̬̬̳͍̻̝̼͓̻̈́͑̃͊͛̓̓̋̚͢mͫͦ͌͒͐̽͐͏̸̱̱̖͔̬͇̳̦̬̙̀͘ͅp̯̫̫͙͉̝̗̱̝̱̪̬ͣ͆̐̓́ͦ͂̆̓͛̔̈̿ͨ̽̐̈́̆́̚͢t̵̨̢̳͓̭̣̫̰͔̯̦̳̯̮͕̙̰ͦ̌ͧ̐̋ͅͅ ̴̼͈̼̲̜̙̗̩͍͎͈̞̯̌̀̿̈ͫ̋̂ͥͣ͒̆̆̿ͭͫ͂t̨͐͌ͧͩ̉ͣ̎ͥ͌́́͒̉̚͏̡̫̱̻̮̻̯̯̻ō̴̢̘̻̳̲ͬ̋ͬ̃͐̇̐̿̎̅͑ͯ̂̎ͦ̅͑͊͘͢͝ ̶̡̛̣͉̩̳͒ͯ͑̎̆͒ͫͣͫ̅̇̊̓̽̄̒̉ͦ́̚ć͊͐ͭͪͦ̌ͤ̓̾́ͥ̀̆ͯ̾͏̴̬̻̬̻̩̲͍̺̹̻͎̺o̷̷̡͂̔ͨ̑ͣ̌̓̈͗͊͏͉̩̦͔̜̙̮̳͚̟̜n̷̞̤̺͇͔̈́̊ͨ̎ͧͮ̑ͥ͗̓̽̏ͯͥ͑͋ͬͫ̀̚tͭͤ͒͆ͨ̍̅̓̌͛͞͏̛̗̻̘̺͖͕͈̹͈̪̥̦͙̤̭̘͕̝͟ą̸̵̵̗͔̟͉͚̱̬̬̗͖͙̗̾̿ͧͤ͊̉̆ͨ͛̒ͤ̎̎̐͋̓̆ͤͅc̬̞̪̻̼͖̠̠͉̮͕̬̮̺͇̦̳̤ͥ̊ͣͪͮ̚͜͡͡t̸̆̉̓ͪ̈ͭ̊ͤ͟͏͖̤̺̜͉̩̬̕ ̡̢̢̎ͮ͌̆̌͊̇͒͒̽̓̋̽͑͆̚̚҉̵͓͓̱̱̖̜̗̫̮̱̳̰͍̮ẏ̸̶̡̭͙̲̻͍̪̹̫̥̰̼̖̗̌̓̍̈̆ͩ̎̀̃ͬͯ́̍̉ͯ̾́̚͠o̎̃̄́͂͐̀͏̴̛̬̥̣͕͔̪̙̭̦̼͞ͅṷ̵̣̟͉̝͍̝̣̭̻͎̻̠̩̉ͫ̆͐̀͞͞ ̨̮̘͖͙̻̝̤̲̙̳̼̤͓͚̾̀̅͛̀ͬͤ̃̚ͅà̷̼͚̹͎̦̜͙̬͙̖̙̖͔̻̺̘͍ͥ̈́͒͝n̶̨̢͕̫͎̻͐̑̈ͮ̏̄ͬ̏͗ͭ̌̀͜o̗͇͉͈̮̥̱͔̙̊̾̑͢ţ̵̛̟̩̖͙̬̥ͫͨͣͩͬ͌̀ͯ͛͗̋̽h̵̡̖̱̤̥̪̱͍̘̼͖̲̻̞͓̮͈͈̬̉̄̉ͮͦ̏̑̋̎ͭ͗͗͗͂̅͆̾̚e̵̙̝̞̠͓͚̜̯͖͉̖ͤ̓̓̿͌́̌̏̍ͨ̌̇̂ͧͩ̀͢r̷̷̵̼̠͈̦͚̺̤̘͚̯͍͖͎̰͚̞͇̙̼ͤ͒̋̈̐͆̂̓͝ ̶̛̜̞͚͓͈̥͒̎̆ͯ́̋̔̑̈̇͒͢͟͠t͇̻͚̳̫̼̙͕̭͙̼̬̤̬̦̭̖͂̉͋̀̌̇̃̽͒̂ͥͫ̿ͨ͒̒ͥ̂͟͠ȋ̧̹̯̼̰̪̝̪̘͎̗͔͈̘̌ͤ̿͑͐ͨ̐̊͢m̴̵̨̗̣̯̠̬̝͙̘̗̼̠̤̳̙̾̔̂͒͑̈ͫ̅̾ͧ́́e̒ͭ̌͆̍̏ͥ̒̓͐ͫ̋͒͒͆͠͏̞͉̗̟̠̟̙̼͓̹̘̙̳̮̻͚̕͢ͅ

PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll