Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Super Hero Vlog Idea, Something I might do
theJOKER
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 05:51 PM

Has a really nice vest.

Group: Members
Member No.: 363

So, as I mentioned in Da Mini Shoutbox, I got the idea of doing a superhero-themed vlog series (as well as the conspiracy club. Separate universes, obviously).

I'm thinking it'll be a mix of "Kick-Ass" and "Jumper" , with a little bit of "Unbreakable" in there as well.

See, I got the idea after watching the Chinese Teleportation Girl videos, and one other similar(ish) video on youtube, it gave me the idea to do a superhero-esq vlog series. With a real supervillain and all that jazz.

Here's the video that inspired the idea, and will serve as the inspiration behind the protagonist.

And here's the video that will serve as the inspiration for the villain.

So, what do ya'll think?

"You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." "

I am the world first Moral Absurdist. I noticed that there was not a philosophical term as such, so I coined it. Moral Absurdism: The belief that the concepts of "good" and evil" do not exist, and that morality is a sham, yet deciding to embrace the absurdity of that and hold a moral system anyways. The logical conclusion of nihilism. See also: Absurdism, Existentialism.
PM
yeoldefreakshow
 Posted: Jul 5 2014, 08:01 AM

A person

Member No.: 340

I think it could be quite good.

A blog that has nothing to do with the fear mythos at all but is just a terrible attempt to be funny http://thisistheadresshi.blogspot.co.uk/
PM
theJOKER
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 03:42 PM

Has a really nice vest.

Member No.: 363

Thanks!

However, now I'm thinking of going with a bit more of a quote unquote "realistic" superpower, such as being able to channel electricity.

You know, like Biba Struja from Slovakia, or Electric Mohan from India (he was on stan lee's superhumans).

Especially because you can't always see electricity. So yeah. ANd the main villain will end up being the guy who is helping the protagonist become a superhero. The person is secretly doing it for want of an arch nemesis to test his wits against. A real nutso.

And it'll also end up being filmed in the style of Pavel hall, where it's sometimes via the camera's POV, and sometimes showing what's happening off of the camera.

"You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." "

I am the world first Moral Absurdist. I noticed that there was not a philosophical term as such, so I coined it. Moral Absurdism: The belief that the concepts of "good" and evil" do not exist, and that morality is a sham, yet deciding to embrace the absurdity of that and hold a moral system anyways. The logical conclusion of nihilism. See also: Absurdism, Existentialism.
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll