Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

My Video Game Idea, canon to the Daniel-Verse
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Aug 30 2014, 02:03 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Heh

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Aug 31 2014, 02:40 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the enemies in this game. I think I might have made it too challenging.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 2 2014, 08:40 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

I finished making the Grotesque level awesome, so now I just need to test it out and make sure it works well, then I can continue to the final stretch.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 25 2014, 05:05 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

I've finished creating the events for all the final weapons. Still a lot more to be done, but I've made some real progress tonight.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 29 2014, 05:41 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Just finished coding the entire Rillek encounter. Haven't playtested it yet, but I'm pretty sure it's SPECTACULAH!

I'll keep yah posted. Peace out.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 30 2014, 07:43 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Okay, finished testing the Rillek scene. I had to edit it some, so it's not quite what I had envisioned, but RPGMaker does have its limits.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 30 2014, 08:49 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Okay, after a LOT of testing and revising, I've finished the final boss. I still need to finish all the sidequests and whatnot, along with the cutscenes and library, but I'm making progress. Yay!

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 23 2014, 06:45 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Okay, so I'm testing Justin's super-special-awesome-unlockable-bonus-class. I had some trouble getting the class change to work right, but thanks to the internet, I got it all sorted out. I'm playtesting him right now. He is ridiculously overpowered and I LOVE IT!!!

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 24 2014, 06:59 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Seven Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays.....

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 27 2014, 07:20 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll