Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Tulpa Book
Hunter
 Posted: Jan 24 2016, 07:07 PM

January 11th, 2015. Never forget.

Group: Members
Member No.: 512

I was thinking of ideas for how to expand upon one of the Architect Verses I hold a share of, Effrayant. The basic premise of this Verse is that several creepypasta characters have come to life and coexist with one another. My thoughts were that it seemed very straight-forward, bland, and had no background or substance to it. I eventually came up with a great idea: Someone, somewhere, has a book that can bring different creatures to life, just by a story involving them being written within said book. A book that can bring things to life with a flick of the wrist. My idea would be a UXP, since no one knows who uses it or how it came to be, and it can be used in stories outside the Architect Verse. Does anyone like this idea, or is it too similar to the Marchen?
PM
Hunter
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 01:44 AM

Alright, I suppose I should tell you guys on what I've decided: The Tulpa Book is only part of a UXP. The Book itself is explained, the person who has the book, whatever they are, wherever they may be, is not. The Book is a phenomenon that occurs when pages are ripped from the Marchen, allowing fantasy and reality to come together. The Man of Paper is the only one who has been known to rip pages out of the Marchen and harness such a power. He is the UXP., the Book is explained with him.
PM
Hunter
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 02:01 AM

The Man of Paper is an enigmatic entity originating from the Architect Verse who has the power to take out pages from the Marchen and use them to his own advantage. His use for his collection of Marchen pages is to create entities by writing stories about them, thus bringing them to life. Who he may be, his gain when doing this, and where he is located remains unknown.

Here's a draft for the UXP's Wiki page I'll make in a year.
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll