Bring Forth Your Finished Blogs, I wish to feast upon them
Omega
 Posted: Sep 17 2015, 11:53 PM

Hero of JUSTICE!

Group: Conspirator
Member No.: 21

So here's the problem I've realized I've got

I enjoy reading Fear Mythos stories.
But my short attention span renders me incapable of keeping up with ongoing ones.
As such, I generally try to read through blogs that are already finished, since I can marathon through them without needing to wait for an update.
But the problem there is that I don't know which blogs are finished and which aren't. It's nigh impossible to tell which blogs are ongoing/finished when looking through the Records, and the wiki is a little overwhelming with the sheer volume of information it has (plus it doesn't always have the most up to date info on it.)

So bring me your recommendations for finished stories so I can eat read them! I wish to spend some time gouging myself upon this Mythos!

(also maybe we can start a thing where we edit the blog's forum thread title to include the word [Finished] or something in the Records?)

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Sep 18 2015, 01:13 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Well I've officially finished the entirety of The Somniverse. All relevant blogs in my signature.

Also damn I really need to get around to reading your stuff more... Well I already read the blogellas and I've been reading Omega kills the fear mythos and Fear High... So I guess I mostly just mean I need to read Mephi and eventually read Operation Wintergreen and the blogs associated with that... and The Soulless Empress of course...

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Omega
 Posted: Sep 18 2015, 12:24 PM

Hero of JUSTICE!

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Sep 17 2015, 07:13 PM)
Well I've officially finished the entirety of The Somniverse. All relevant blogs in my signature.

Also damn I really need to get around to reading your stuff more... Well I already read the blogellas and I've been reading Omega kills the fear mythos and Fear High... So I guess I mostly just mean I need to read Mephi and eventually read Operation Wintergreen and the blogs associated with that... and The Soulless Empress of course...

I shall devour the Somniverse with gusto and little regard towards table manners or proper eating habits!

(Also if you ever get around to wanting to read Mephi, send me a gmail account you use so I can add it to the list of people allowed to view the blog)

PM
DJay32
 Posted: Sep 18 2015, 01:28 PM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

Let me take this opportunity to remind people that this Wiki list of finished blogs still exists but needs updating!

Now that I have reminded people of that, let me point out that Fearblog of Fear is officially finished. And also The Blog Without a Face is one I'm proud of. ...and Viceking's Graab but I know you're already trying to explore that one and plus can one ever really finish reading a blog like that?

EXHIBITS:
Viceking's Graab (Step inside the maze. You could spend an eternity here.)
The Mythology of Empathy (Eight songs, nine tracks. Welcome death.)
Ancestor (Five tracks. Death of the Artist and Chinese mythology.)
Fear (A visual art exhibit in blog format.)
Nobody anymore, never again (Another visual art exhibit in blog format.)
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
PLAN 31 (Frank Slenderman: Ace Attorney)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
Topography Genera (15 blogs. Conventional horror. See seas rise.)
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Sep 18 2015, 11:09 PM

Oh right weren't you planning to release Mephi as a novel or something?

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Last Rites
PM
Omega
 Posted: Sep 21 2015, 11:29 PM

Hero of JUSTICE!

@DJ: I've already read Fearblog, but now is the time to feast upon The Blog Without a Face!

@Somnambulist: Yeah. Been working on it slowly. I get brief moments of time where I get massive amounts of work on it done and think it'll be over with by the end of the month, and then real life will happen and I won't be able to do work on it for months. But it's getting there.

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Sep 21 2015, 11:35 PM

Do you mind if I wait until The Novel is done to read Mephi?

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Omega
 Posted: Sep 22 2015, 01:03 AM

Hero of JUSTICE!

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Sep 21 2015, 05:35 PM)
Do you mind if I wait until The Novel is done to read Mephi?

Not at all! It's going to be all edited and nicer, so it should be a better experience.

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Sep 22 2015, 01:12 AM

Alright cool. I hope you enjoy my blogs.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
TeaTimeTraitor
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 06:08 PM

They/Them/Theirs (Genderqueer)

Group: Members
Member No.: 418

Pulling off Masks (link in signature) is finished.

...I'm thinking of removing/reworking Tea Time With The Traitor soon, as it needs a proper re-work and some serious plot hammering.

~ Pulling off Masks (complete) ~ Tea Time with the Traitor (on hiatus) ~ Mine Eyes Have Seen (active)

One day I'll actually finish up everything else, as well
PM
Omega
 Posted: Oct 30 2015, 10:02 PM

Hero of JUSTICE!

QUOTE (TeaTimeTraitor @ Oct 28 2015, 12:08 PM)
Pulling off Masks (link in signature) is finished.

It goes on the list!

Still working through all of Somnambulist's blogs, but it will be read eventually!

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 1 2015, 12:33 AM

Yay. Enjoying them?

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Omega
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 12:22 AM

Hero of JUSTICE!

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Oct 31 2015, 06:33 PM)
Yay. Enjoying them?

I'm more familiar with your recent blogs, so it was kind of weird going back to when you were a less experienced writer and going through them, seeing how much you've improved.

Right now I'm on Metaphysical Fiction; I remembered reading it when it first came out, but that was a while back so I'm rereading the whole thing. It's pretty fun. I also enjoyed Cold and Lonely Days. The ones prior to that had some good ideas scattered through them, but were held back by some flaws (Urban Malefic was good showing the City, but was a bit disjointed for the plot to follow. And the World Through These Eyeholes was a mixture of fresh ideas with a lot of the trends and cliches that were overwhelming the Slenderverse at the time of its writing)

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 3 2015, 01:13 AM

Awesome... I always love feedback... It's what I survive on. Forget food and water give me feedback!

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Chrome/Rabbit
 Posted: Dec 9 2015, 11:45 PM

Innocent

Group: Members
Member No.: 208

PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll