Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Sonic Fanstories, Because f@&k everything
Acelegin
 Posted: Jan 10 2013, 03:49 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

I used to write these in my free time, and I kind of wanna get back into it. But before I start writing new stuff, I'mm working on editing and improving all the fanstories I've written so far and moving them to my blog. I have three up so far.

Sonic Vs. Ace

Sonic Underworld

Wrath Of Mecros

I have more of these on my quizilla account, but they are in serious need of modification and they won't really be that good until I get around to fixing them up.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jan 15 2013, 04:21 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Aug 2 2014, 04:36 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Aug 5 2014, 07:55 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

So, I'm still busy revising my first story (again) and it won't be done for a while, but I do have this sneak peak of Ace's theft of the purple Chaos Emerald.

Later, inside of a GUN base, two soldiers walked down a hallway, on the way to a heavily armored door, discussing recent events. Neither of them seemed to notice the figure crawling along the ceiling high above their heads. As they passed by some stacked crates in the hallway, Ace descended slowly, using his wings to glide down so they wouldn't hear. He silently reached down to his belt, and carefully removed a single, milimeter thick. poker card from one of his deck boxes, using only his forefinger and thumb. He carefully lifted a keycard from one of the soldier's back pockets and slipped his own card in to replace it.
Having successfully pickpocketed the solier, he turned and drew another card from the deck box, this time touching his gloved middle finger to the surface of the card. Circuits on the card glowed red for a moment before he threw it. The card, having razor sharp edges, became embedded in the crate that it hit. Ace spread his wings and shot upward to the ceiling. Both soldiers noticed the sound and turned quickly to see what had made it, but Ace was already out of their sight.
“What was that?” the first soldier, the one who had been stolen from, asked.
“No idea,” the second soldier said, placing a hand on the grip of the handgun at his side. “Better keep our eyes peeled.”
They both approached the door, and the first soldier reached into his back pocket for the keycard.
"Wait! An ace of spades? What happened to my keycard?!" he exclaimed.
Ace grinned, and pulled the cylindrical device from his belt and pressed the button on it with his thumb. The card he had thrown at the crates exploded with about half the force of a hand grenade. The guards immediately drew their guns and ran to go investigate. As they did, Ace dropped from the ceiling and slid his stolen keycard into the door's lock. They light above the door flashed green and made a loud buzzing sound before opening. Both of the soldiers heard it and turned around to see Ace dart through the door.
“Hey! Stop!” the first one cried.
Ace quickly hit the button on the other side, causing the door to slam shut. Then, for good measure, he kicked the locking mechanism with one of his spiked shoes, breaking it and sealing the door shut.
“Open it!” the first soldier exclaimed from the other side.
“It's no good!” the second soldier said. “He's sabotaged the lock. It won't open!”
Ace turned his attention to the room he was now standing in. It was a large, circular chamber, with stacks of weapons and crates against the walls. In the center of the room was an elevated platform, with a cylindrical glass pod in the center. Hovering withing was a glowing purple gem. A Chaos Emerald.
“The purple one,” Ace said. “What are the odds?”
He swiftly kicked the glass, shattering it. He reached in and grabbed the Emerald, withdrawing it. He hesitated as he felt the Emerald's power flowing through his body. Behind him, there was an explosion, and the door was blown from its hinges. Ace turned to see both of the soldiers rush through the ow open doorway and aim their guns at him.
“Oh my,” Ace muttered. “They blew up their own door.”
“Freeze!” the first soldier demanded.
“Let's see if I can do this,” Ace said, ignoring the soldier's order as the jewel in his hand began glowing.
“Drop the Emerald and put your hands behind your head!” the second soldier said.
Ace turned his head to look bothe of them in the faces, before raising the Chaos Emerald above his head.
“No,” he said simply.
Both soldiers opened fire, but not fast enough.
“Chaos Control!” Ace shouted, and everything slowed down.
The bullets remained in motion, but they moved slow enough for Ace to dodge with little effort. He took to the air, and landed in front of the first soldier. Time began flowing normally again, and Ace dilivered a spinning side kick to the man's chest, sending him flying out the doorway. He landed on his back in the hallway outside. Ace turned to the second soldier and delivered a punch to his solar plexus, followed by an uppercut to his jaw, knocking him out. The first soldier sat up and began firing at Ace. There was a flash of purple light, and suddenly Ace stood before him. Ace grabbed the man's gun hand and twisted until he dropped his weapon. He then struck the man with a backhand strike to his temple, knocking him out.
“Way. Too. Easy,” Ace commented. He raised the Emerald above his head again. “Chaos Control!”
In a flash of purple light, Ace vanished from the premises.

You may feel free to compare it to his other theft. I honestly like his new theft better.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll