Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Cleaning up the affiliates
Pandora
 Posted: Mar 31 2014, 07:32 PM

23rd Doctor

Group: Conspirator
Member No.: 141

Both Terror Tortellini and Slender Haven have stopped existing for a while now.

I kind of just see little point in having defunct websites/forum.

Is there any way that can get cleaned up by someone?
I mean its not a huge deal but its been bothering me for a bit.

PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Mar 31 2014, 07:36 PM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22

It doesn't seem mods are able to delete them but I found a deletion request button when you click "view all" next to affiliates. Then I got confused and clicked it for Slender Nation instead of Slender Haven. I hope that doesn't mean we have to contact someone at Slender Nation and tell them that was an accident.
PM
DarkShadows
 Posted: Apr 2 2014, 05:13 AM

2spooky Since 1991. OuO

Group: Members
Member No.: 300

We The Afflicted has been dead for months AFAIK. Its characters have been rolled into a stand-alone universe that can be used in a Fear Mythos setting instead. One more to remove from the affies if you can.

You're not out of the woods yet... and you never truly will be.

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My Slendervlog ~ My (Personal) Blog

Blogs:
In The Dark Shadows ~ Between the Party Lines ~ Open Season ~ Shelly Loves Succulents ~ Night Class (STCZ) ~ Breaking The Waves (STCZ) ~ Graham, Positive ~ Twelve Days

Short Stories:
Project Him, a Slenderman vignette collection. ~ The Sycamore Project, decrypted tales of the Tall One. ~ The City claims another within its Drywall and Wiring ~ Got a MachineHead, it's better than the rest.
PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Apr 2 2014, 05:24 AM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

QUOTE (DarkShadows @ Apr 2 2014, 12:13 AM)
We The Afflicted has been dead for months AFAIK. Its characters have been rolled into a stand-alone universe that can be used in a Fear Mythos setting instead. One more to remove from the affies if you can.

I hit the "request deletion" button again. I'm not sure if it's the admins who handle that or what but I'm pretty sure non-mods can access that too.

If there's a dead affiliate you're aware of or an affiliate you think shouldn't be linked for another reason my advice would be to mention you reasoning for why it shouldn't be there in this thread and then click the "view all" link next to affiliates. That will bring up a page with all of the affiliates in a list and to the far right will be a column reading "Request Deletion | Edit Info". Just click request deletion.
PM
WereMagi | ThatDeanCarter
 Posted: Apr 2 2014, 11:53 AM

Do not look for this one

Group: Members
Member No.: 169

We can only report broken and report spam for each one, so it seem mods can only request the deletion.

~WereMagi
Gamer, Writer, Thinker, Coffee Drinker.
PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Apr 3 2014, 03:03 AM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

QUOTE (WereMagi @ Apr 2 2014, 06:53 AM)
We can only report broken and report spam for each one, so it seem mods can only request the deletion.

Good to know. Thanks.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll