Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

We Need More Mods!, A call to arms
DJay32
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:26 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

It's as simple as it sounds. This forum is in dire need of new additions to its dusty, spider-web-filled Staff List. Even though it may look like we are a sleeping community, there are still matters that require the vigilant eyes of Viewers Like You™, so I'm issuing a call to arms.

MODERATOR VOICE:

Who wants to be a Fear Mythos Forum Moderator? :D

(The Fine Print: It's not the most exhausting job in the world, even if it doesn't pay anything but very niche social status. You will be granted permission to mess with threads-- locking, renaming, moving, pinning, et cetera. You will also be able to issue Warnings to people. You will be able to use that really cool Mod Voice, as seen above! And most tantalizingly, you get to see the top-secret Admin Board! But with all of this must come some degree of responsibility. I'm sure I don't need to tell you guys that, but it bears clarifying. As a mod for what's still one of the most centralized locations of our mythos's community, it's up to you to represent this abstract land whenever an opportunity does arise. You won't be alone, though. And your name will go up in history alongside proxiehunter, alliterator, The Visitor, and myself! ...yeah I'm the only one who's actually interested in all this mythos patriotism junk aren't I)

EXHIBITS:
Viceking's Graab (Step inside the maze. You could spend an eternity here.)
The Mythology of Empathy (Eight songs, nine tracks. Welcome death.)
Ancestor (Five tracks. Death of the Artist and Chinese mythology.)
Fear (A visual art exhibit in blog format.)
Nobody anymore, never again (Another visual art exhibit in blog format.)
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
PLAN 31 (Frank Slenderman: Ace Attorney)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
Topography Genera (15 blogs. Conventional horror. See seas rise.)
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:32 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

Ummm......

*raises hand*

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:33 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Sold, to the guy who's consistently been here for long enough that it's a wonder he hasn't been promoted already! *magical Admin powers, PROMOTE ACE TO MOD* (this is my first time promoting someone on this forum, I think, so PM me if anything goes horribly wrong or if you have any questions)

Anyone else interested?

EXHIBITS:
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
PM
LadyOfFear
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:38 AM

Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 398

-raises hand-
me,, pick me,,!

PM
DJay32
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:45 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Hmm. You're one of our newer members (relatively speaking), so it's a bit of a gamble, but I do like the idea of having a fresher perspective on things. Plus you seem eager enough, and that enthusiasm is just what we need! Let it be so. *magical Admin powers, PROMOTE LADYOFFEAR TO MOD STATUS* (As with Ace, PM me if anything goes wrong in the transformation promotion process or if you have any questions.)

I'll take one more! C'mon, let's build an army! I have a strangely good feeling about this!

EXHIBITS:
PM
WereMagi | ThatDeanCarter
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:48 AM

Do not look for this one

Group: Members
Member No.: 169

As always, I nominate Googlebot.

~WereMagi
Gamer, Writer, Thinker, Coffee Drinker.
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:48 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Member No.: 132

Uh...

Wow...

I'll do my best!

I promise!!

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:50 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Member No.: 397

*Volunteers*

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
LadyOfFear
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:51 AM

Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 398

QUOTE (DJay32 @ Sep 29 2015, 05:45 AM)
Hmm. You're one of our newer members (relatively speaking), so it's a bit of a gamble, but I do like the idea of having a fresher perspective on things. Plus you seem eager enough, and that enthusiasm is just what we need! Let it be so. *magical Admin powers, PROMOTE LADYOFFEAR TO MOD STATUS* (As with Ace, PM me if anything goes wrong in the transformation promotion process or if you have any questions.)

I'll take one more! C'mon, let's build an army! I have a strangely good feeling about this!

Thank you sir, I'll do my best!!

PM
DJay32
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:56 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hexillith @ Sep 29 2015, 06:50 AM)
*Volunteers*

That's the spirit! You, Hexillith, have been an eager member of our community for at least a year now, and you are regularly concerned with the less appealing parts of representing us (I'm thinking mainly of your work on the Chronological List of Blogs); you will gladly be accepted! *magical Admin powers, PROMOTE HEX TO MOD*

Okay, I'll shut down the application submission process now! Thank you, all, for your attention! And WereMagi, GoogleBot has given more than enough for our mythos by now, he has seven purple hearts, he has been through enough and we should let him have his retirement in peace. As such, I shall take your recommendation as a joke. <_<

EXHIBITS:
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:59 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Member No.: 397

Thank you! I'll try to be helpful!

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 06:05 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

I have faith in the three of you. c: Remember, I'm not asking you to come online every day and weed out spam accounts or anything (that's an Admin's job); you three are essentially sheriffs. You can mosey on into town whenever you reckon, and if anything is causin' a right ruckus, you kin' fix it up if'n no one else seems to be doing so. And if any greenhorns are strollin' on in, askin' questions about where the nearest Water Closet is, you can be the one to answer if'n y'all please. How you manage your role is up to you. Welcome to Fallout: Fear. Don't be settin' off no nukes, y'hear?

EXHIBITS:
PM
WereMagi | ThatDeanCarter
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 06:41 AM

Do not look for this one

Member No.: 169

Curses. If only I didn't take a haitus!

But congratulations to our new mods! Good luck! I forget if it's promotion to moderator or admin that makes you into a lizard, but I hope no deformities regardless!

I don't wish to hear anyway having to see Plague Doctor about getting their new bodies fixed...

~WereMagi
Gamer, Writer, Thinker, Coffee Drinker.
PM
Apostate
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 05:22 PM

Mad

Member No.: 223

Screwed by my timezone again. I'd like to mod, maybe one day.

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Sep 30 2015, 12:23 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Does this officially make me the oldest active non-mod member?

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll