Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Black Corona, A Fear Mythos Webcomic
SuperColonyDrop
 Posted: Sep 27 2015, 04:00 PM

Professional Cesspit Spelunker

Group: Members
Member No.: 684

Hello, there-- my name is Kyru. In my introductory post, I mentioned my goal of making a Fear Mythos-based webcomic, so here I am to talk a little more about that.

The comic Black Corona takes place in a world where some mysterious cataclysm has destroyed the walls between reality as we know it and the Empty City; little modern technology remains, and the Fears are worshiped as gods by various factions.

The story will jump, A Song of Ice and Fire-style, between a large cast of characters to explore the many different groups and cultures that have sprung up in this new world, while following the overarching plot line of the conflict of Atsra and Esser, two warring siblings converging with their armies on the ruins of the original Empty City, in search of an artifact of tremendous power, the Dividing Knife.

...So. Yeah.

I made a tumblr to keep track of progress: here

I think it'll be online by next summer? Maybe? I'm a college student, so once I start drawing, I want to build up a big buffer so I don't miss updates.

So anyway

THOUGHTS, QUESTIONS, FEEDBACK.
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Sep 27 2015, 06:01 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

IT SOUNDS AWESOME. Will other elements of the mythos appear in it?
PM
SuperColonyDrop
 Posted: Sep 27 2015, 06:15 PM

Professional Cesspit Spelunker

Member No.: 684

I think so-- most of the Fears and Servant groups (Timberwolves, Oathbreakers, ect.) will be present, just in heavily modified form.
PM
Omega
 Posted: Sep 27 2015, 08:38 PM

Hero of JUSTICE!

Group: Conspirator
Member No.: 21

There have been a few times where people have talked about a Fear Mythos webcomic, but no one's actually gone ahead and made one yet. I'm really looking forward to this when it comes out.

PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Sep 27 2015, 10:44 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 397

This sounds cool!

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll