GodwinAmadioha
PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Mar 31 2014, 06:17 PM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22

QUOTE (fearnoevil @ Mar 31 2014, 12:45 AM)
Many puzzles are open to you.

i want you all to know that many more lives than just your own are

Having a lot of trouble making out the dialogue here, but here's what I got of the words and images on the screen:

Bird pecking at something I think is some sort of suet based bird food: Convocation?

Either the ocean or one of the great lakes: EAT?

Words in the bottom right corner of the water image: rise high

More water imagery. Can not read some of the words in blue.
<something> foes
<something> to see
rise high
fall low
which is more important to
you?
what is your goal?

Over all the watery images someone seems to be reciting letters very softly, I can't make out all of them though.

Image of a swan. Four boxes, same image of a swan in each. A heavily distorted voice. Not sure what the first thing it said was but then it says: "We have some form of life. It looks like an elderly woman with her (a?) pet dog, sitting on the bench looking out towards the sea. (so probably not a great lake)

More difficult to read blue writing, it also seems a little stretched and distorted this time. The first word appears to be a name, maybe Michael? Whoever it is apparently says hi.
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Oct 31 2014, 05:55 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

So... Wasn't sure whether to just post in the thread I last remembered getting posts regardng this or not, but a fear mythos person sent me a thing that apparently was posted on the fear mythos wiki and it's a nine is god related thing apparently so I'm posting it here and I hope I'm not screwing anything up.

This is the thing.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
fearnoevil
 Posted: Oct 31 2014, 04:13 PM

Innocent

Group: Members
Member No.: 366

-.-

We were begining to think no one would come back for me or us.

the new spring is me
GodwinAmadioha
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Oct 31 2014, 05:18 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Yeah and that's really a shame. Hopefully this new development brings back interest.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 1 2014, 04:55 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

Member No.: 397

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Oct 31 2014, 12:18 PM)
Yeah and that's really a shame. Hopefully this new development brings back interest.

Is it okay for new people to join in, or am I late to the party? I love this sort of thing. (Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this)

Unseelie - The place where giants rule

Journal of the days after - Torn from xer awful embrace

Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin - Read it and weep

Our Cyclical Dance - Endlessly in on itself

I'm on Tumblr and DeviantArt.

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
DJay32
 Posted: Nov 1 2014, 06:16 AM

Sally Death
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

All are welcome to the great Game to End All T.. uh, games! Take a stab at solving some puzzles, and maybe I, the all-knowing infalafelable Eshu, will have things to say!

..seriously yes please feel free to join in, this ARG never stopped being a thing! c:

EXHIBITS:
Viceking's Graab (Step inside the maze. You could spend an eternity here.)
The Mythology of Empathy (Eight songs, nine tracks. Welcome death.)
Ancestor (Five tracks. Death of the Artist and Chinese mythology.)
Fear (A visual art exhibit in blog format.)
Nobody anymore, never again (Another visual art exhibit in blog format.)
The Everyblogger Triad: 1, 2, 3 (Embrace the bad writing, give into your psyche.)
PLAN 31 (Frank Slenderman: Ace Attorney)
OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING (400,000 words. Five months. All Fears. Excess. On fifth draft, not final.)
Topography Genera (15 blogs. Conventional horror. See seas rise.)
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 2 2014, 04:00 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (DJay32 @ Nov 1 2014, 01:16 AM)
All are welcome to the great Game to End All T.. uh, games! Take a stab at solving some puzzles, and maybe I, the all-knowing infalafelable Eshu, will have things to say!

..seriously yes please feel free to join in, this ARG never stopped being a thing! c:

Excellent; I'll see what I can figure out. :D

So look at the fleeting stars with fleeting eyes, and feel how the earth beneath you gives. It is all a temporary manifestation of particles, and it is all unraveling back to particulate silence. The bustle of the human day will come and will go. And then there will be night. -WtNV
PM
DarkShadows
 Posted: Nov 3 2014, 03:07 AM

2spooky Since 1991. OuO

Member No.: 300

I was wondering what happened here... Something big, apparently... some cat's been busy while we mice were at play.

You're not out of the woods yet... and you never truly will be.

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My Slendervlog ~ My (Personal) Blog

Blogs:
In The Dark Shadows ~ Between the Party Lines ~ Open Season ~ Shelly Loves Succulents ~ Night Class (STCZ) ~ Breaking The Waves (STCZ) ~ Graham, Positive ~ Twelve Days

Short Stories:
Project Him, a Slenderman vignette collection. ~ The Sycamore Project, decrypted tales of the Tall One. ~ The City claims another within its Drywall and Wiring ~ Got a MachineHead, it's better than the rest.
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Nov 3 2014, 04:59 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (proxiehunter @ Mar 31 2014, 01:17 PM)

Having a lot of trouble making out the dialogue here, but here's what I got of the words and images on the screen:

Bird pecking at something I think is some sort of suet based bird food: Convocation?

Either the ocean or one of the great lakes: EAT?

Words in the bottom right corner of the water image: rise high

More water imagery. Can not read some of the words in blue.
<something> foes
<something> to see
rise high
fall low
which is more important to
you?
what is your goal?

Over all the watery images someone seems to be reciting letters very softly, I can't make out all of them though.

Image of a swan. Four boxes, same image of a swan in each. A heavily distorted voice. Not sure what the first thing it said was but then it says: "We have some form of life. It looks like an elderly woman with her (a?) pet dog, sitting on the bench looking out towards the sea. (so probably not a great lake)

More difficult to read blue writing, it also seems a little stretched and distorted this time. The first word appears to be a name, maybe Michael? Whoever it is apparently says hi.

Parts of the dialogue that I can make out:

Distorted voice at the beginning sounds to me like "(incomprehensible phrase, letter reciting voice speaking incomprehensibly); Please don't join us! Are you gonna join us? Are you gonna join us? Are you gonna join us?; (incomprehensible word)"

The 2 lines in blue that proxiehunter couldn't make out are "here are our foes" and "I want you to see."

Letters recited are "DHHHFDDYSSDWWWWPLY." Not sure if the repeats are supposed to be part of the echo, or if they are distinct letters. Probably should see if this can be decrypted.

Stretched blue text: "Mictecacihuatl says hi." That's the Wooden Girl, I think. O.o

PM
AliceinSpace
 Posted: Oct 6 2015, 03:24 AM

Innocent

Member No.: 697

What's all left to solve?
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Oct 6 2015, 04:18 AM

Bat One
Group Icon

QUOTE (AliceinSpace @ Oct 5 2015, 10:24 PM)
What's all left to solve?

I remember we had two codes, one from The Sycamore Project and one from Tea Time with the Traitor, that we hadn't solved. There might be more that I'm not thinking of at the moment.

PM
AliceinSpace
 Posted: Oct 6 2015, 05:39 AM

Innocent

Ok cool. Can you or someone link the codes or something?
PM
Hexillith
 Posted: Oct 6 2015, 07:46 PM

Bat One
Group Icon

I think if you go to the Nerve Center thread, the first three things listed in the second post are still unbroken.

PM
AliceinSpace
 Posted: Oct 8 2015, 03:36 AM

Innocent

Ok, I'm on it.
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll