Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

The Fear Of Card Games, Fear yugioh cards
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 28 2012, 12:45 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

I'm gonna use this thread to fully list the stats and effects of the Fear/Cthulhu themed cards used in my yugioh blogs.

For now, I'll start off with the Slender Man/ SlenderProxy cards.

Slender Man

Level 8
DARK Fiend/ Fear

This monster may not be destroyed in battle except by other Fear cards. If this monster destroys a level 4 or lower monster in battle, you may special summon that monster to your side of the field in face-up attack position. That monster's effect is negated, it cannot change it's battle position, and it's its name is treated as "SlenderProxy Hallowed". You may only control 1 SlenderProxy Hallowed. As long as you control this face up card, you may normal summon "SlenderProxy" cards without tributing.
atk/2500 def/2000

NOTES; As you can see, this is a powerful monster on its own, but due to its last effect, it can only reach its maximum potential if used in a SlenderProxy deck.

SlenderProxy Sniper

level 3
DARK warrior/ effect

If this monster battles a level 5 or higher monster, that monster is destroyed at the end of the battle phase.

atk/1700 def/400

SlenderProxy Thug

level 4
DARK warrior/ effect

If you normal summon a "SlenderProxy" card, you may special summon this monster from your hand. This monster may not attack the turn it is special summoned.

atk/ 1800 def/ 0

SlenderProxy Quan The Enhanced

level 6

DARK warrior/ effect

This monster is destroyed during the end phase of a turn in which it is involved in battle.

atk/ 2900 def/0

NOTE; the reason Quan is destroyed after battling is due the fact that Enhanced shorten their life spans when ever they exert themselves.

SlenderProxy O'Zalia The Illusionist

level 6

DARK spellcaster/ effect

Once per turn, you may send two cards from the top of you deck to the graveyard to activate either of the following effects (you may not activate card effects that destroy cards your opponent controls on the same turn you activate any of this monster's effects); *negate the effects of all cards on your opponents side of the field *negate one of your opponents monsters attacks *change the battle position of 1 face up monster on the field

atk/1700 def/1900

SlenderProxy Myrir The Butterfly

level 6

DARK warrior/ effect

all "SlenderProxy" cards you control gain 300 atk and def while this monster is face up on the field.

atk/1900 def/2000

Unleashed O'Zalia

rank 6

DARK spellcaster/ xyz/ effect
2 level 6 monsters

If "SlenderProxy O'Zalia The Illusionist" was used as an xyz material to summon this monster, this card gains all of "SlenderProxy O'Zalia The Illusionist"s effect. You may detach any number of xyz materials from this card to destroy the same number of monsters your opponent controls. During the end phase, if this monster has no xyz materials, it is destroyed.

atk/2400 def/2600

NOTE; due the the self-destructive side of Unleashed O'Zalia's effect, you have to use his xyz materials wisely. Also, the inherited abilities from the original O'Zalia will prevent him from using his monster-destroying effect that turn if you choose to use ant of them. Unleashed O'Zalia is a reference to O'Zalia's ability to tear the fabric of reality by unleashing the full extent of his mental abilities.

SlenderProxy Mechanic

level 3

DARK warrior/ tuner

Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed in battle by a non-Fear card, it is not destroyed.

atk/1300 def/100

SlenderProxy Ravager

level 7

DARK warrior/ synchro/ effect
1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

This monster may attack twice per turn. This monster may not declare a direct attack.

atk/2100 def/1300

Slender Walk

normal spell

Banish 2 level 4 or higher "SlenderProxy" monsters in your graveyard. Special summon one copy of "Slender Man" from your deck. That monster's effect is negated during this turn.

Collision Of Fear

normal trap

Activate only if 2 Fear monsters battle. Negate the battle, end the battle phase, and reduce both player's life points by half.

NOTE: not specifically a Slender Man or SlenderProxy card, but it was used in the Slender Man deck so I'm posting it here.

Tune Down

normal spell

target one monster you control, and reduce its level by 2 until the end phase. f that monster is used for a synchro summon or xyz summon this tune, the synchro or xyz monster gains 600 atk until the end phase.

NOTE; Same as Collision Of Fear.

SlenderProxy Guardian

level 4

DARK warrior/ effect

During your opponents battle phase, you may banish this card from your graveyard and pay half of your life points to negate an attack and end the battle phase.

atk/0 def/2200

SlenderProxy Agent

level 3

DARK spellcaster/ effect

During your main phase, you may banish this card and one other "SlenderProxy" card from your graveyard to special summon 1 "Slender Man" from your graveyard. "Slender Man" may not attack this turn, unless a card effect forces it to.

atk/1200 def/1400

SlenderProxy Hacker

level 1

DARK warrior/ tuner

when this monster is normal summoned, you may special summon a level 4 or lower "SlenderProxy" card from your graveyard. Negate that monster's effect.

atk/300 def/100

Eclipse Of Fear

quickplay spell

Target one Fear card you control. Banish all level 7 or higher Fear cards from each player's graveyard, and have the targeted monster gain 1000 atk for each banished monster until the end phase of this turn.

NOTE; this card made its first appearance in the Convocation deck, but it also appeared in the SlenderProxy deck so I'm posting it here.

Well, that's all I got. If you guys can think of any new SlenderProxy or SlenderProxy support cards, feel free to post them here. Next time, I'll show you all the Plague Doctor/ OathBreaker deck.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 28 2012, 11:30 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Now for the OathBreakers and Plague Doctor

Plague Doctor

level 8

DARK zombie/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by other Fear cards. Once per turn, you may place a plague counter on every face up monster your opponent controls (monsters with plague counters lose 300 atk for each plague counter). This monster gains 100 atk for each plague counter on the field. Once per turn, you may pay 1000 life points to destroy all face up monsters on the field with 3 or more plague counters.

atk/2200 def/2200

NOTE; this monster can work pretty well on its own, but is at its strongest when used in an OathBreaker deck.

Fear Arises

normal spell

Pay half your life points; special summon one Fear card from your hand.

NOTE; This card is effective in any Fear deck, and it made its first (and so far only) appearance in the Plague Doctor deck. I had originally planned to have Kallaway use this in his duel with Gordon, but it ended up not happening.

OathBreaker Night Surgeon

level 4

DARK warrior/ effect

When this monster is normal summoned or special summoned, place a plague counter on a monster your opponent controls (monsters with plague counters lose 300 atk for each plague counter)

atk/1400 def/1700

OathBreaker Shadow Stitcher

level 4

DARK warrior/ effect

When this monster is normal summoned, special summon a level 4 or lower "OathBreaker" card from your graveyard in face-up defense position. Then, switch this monster to defense position.

atk/1200 def/1000

OathBreaker Homunculus

level 4

DARK machine/ effect

This monster may not be normal summoned or set. This monster may only be special summoned (from your hand) by banishing an "OathBreaker" monster from your graveyard. This monster gains that monster's effects.

atk/0 def/0

NOTE; I created this card as a reference to Dr. Helthead, an Oath Breaker who's body was eaten buy Malkator, but it was later revealed he had sealed his mind inside of a homunculus before-hand.

OathBreaker Mad Doctor

level 4

DARK warrior/effect

Once per turn, you may discard a card to place a plague counter on a face up monster your opponent controls (monsters with plague counters lose 300 atk for each plague counter)

atk/1800 def/1000

Ren, The Thorned Prince

rank 4

DARK plant/ xyz/ effect

3 level 4 DARK monsters.

Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this card to switch one defense position monster your opponent controls to attack position. That monster loses 1000 attack points until the end of the turn. If you activate this effect, you must skip your next draw phase

atk/2800 def/1500

NOTE; I put Ren in the OathBreaker deck because he's a servant of the Plague Doctor, but isn't actually an Oath Breaker.

Anyway, that's the Plague Doctor/ Oath Breaker deck. feel free to come up with your own Oath Breaker or Oath Breaker support cards.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Pandora
 Posted: Sep 29 2012, 12:10 AM

23rd Doctor

Group: Conspirator
Member No.: 141

I made a card based on Jane from Moxia: Jane Elia....

(IMG:http://i.imgur.com/yBKSe.jpg)

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Sep 29 2012, 12:22 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

A few my verse related Slendercards that came to mind.

SlenderProxy Poisoner/SlenderProxy Dalia Knocktre

level 2

DARK warrior/ effect

Any monster that attacks or is attacked by Dalia Knocktre dies four turns later regardless whether Dalia was destroyed or not.

atk/900 def/1100

SlenderProxy Grinning Reaper

Level 4

DARK warrior/ effect

atk doubles when attacking a card with Nest in it's name. Any other card on the field with SlenderProxy in the name gains 500 atk.

atk/1600 def/1400

SlenderProxy Mistress

Level 6

DARK fiend/ effect

After this monster attacks, you may reduce its atk by half to have it attack again.

atk/2800 def/2200

So do these work?

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 29 2012, 01:42 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Now for the Convocation cards. These are unique because the entire archetype, with the exception of Nests, are all Fears.

Convocation Kestrel

level 3

WIND winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. If this monster is special summon, increase it's level by 1.

atk/1300 def/1000

Convocation Sparrow

level 3

WIND winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. When this monster is normal summoned, you may special summon a level 4 or lower "Convocation" monster from your hand.

atk/800 def/800

Convocation Pigeon

level 3

WIND winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card.

atk/1400 def/1300

Convocation Nest- The Crow

rank 3

WIND thunder/ xyz/ effect

3 level 3 monsters

You may detach an xyz material from this monster to reduce the original atk of one monster your opponent controls by half until the end phase.

atk/2200 def/1600

Also, here's a card that hasn't appeared in my blogs, but will foreshadow the future of the Daniel-Verse.

Deadly Nest- The Black Crow

rank 4

DARK thunder/ xyz/ effect

3 level 4 "Convocation" cards.

You may also xyz summon this monster using "Convocation Nest- The Crow" as an xyz material (if this monster is xyz summoned in this way, any xyz materials attached to "Convocation Nest- The Crow" will become attached to this monster as xyz materials). You must have 2000 or less life points to xyz summon this monster. Halve the atk of any monster this card battles during the battle phase. You may detach an xyz material from this monster to negate the effect of any effect monster your opponent controls until the end phase.

atk/2200 def/1600

Convocation Hawk

level 4

DARK winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. When this monster is normal summoned, you may special summon a level 4 or lower "Convocation" monster from your graveyard. This monster may not attack this turn.

atk/1700 def/500

Convocation Nest- The Faceless Bastard

rank 4

WIND warrior/ xyz/ effect

2 level 4 "Convocation" cards

When this monster attacks, if your opponent still controls a monster after damage calculation, you may detach an xyz material from this monster to have it attack again.

atk/2500 def/1300

Convocation Hummingbird

level 1

WIND winged-beast/ Fear/ tuner

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. When this monster is normal summoned, you may special summon one level 3 or 4 "Convocation" monster from your hand.

atk/300 def/400

Convocation Raven

level 3

WIND winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. When this monster is special summoned from your hand or graveyard, you may special summon another "Convocation Raven" from your deck.

atk/1700 def/0

NOTE; since the second Raven is summoned from the deck, it's effect doesn't activate. Also, you can combine this card with "Convocation Sparrow" or "Convocation Hummingbird" to easily summon The Crow or Phoenix, respectively.

Convocation Phoenix

level 7

FIRE winged-beast/ synchro/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. If this monster is destroyed by a card effect, special summon it during the end phase. You may tribute a monster you control, except this card, to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

atk/2600 def/2100

NOTE; this card is awesome because it is effective even if it's used in a non-Convocation deck.

Convocation Owl

level 4

WIND winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. You may discard this monster from your hand to double the attack of one "Convocation" monster you control until the end phase

atk/1500 def/500

Convocation Eagle

level 7

DARK winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. If this card in your graveyard is removed from play, you may target 1 face up "Convocation" monster you control. That monster may attract twice this turn.

atk/2000 def/2000

That's the Convocation deck. Feel free to make your own Convocation cards, or Convocation Nests or Deadly Nests.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 29 2012, 07:11 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Now I'll begin posting the Intrusion cards. Like the Convocation, they are all Fears.

Summoner's Dome

field spell

Each player may normal summon or set an additional monster each turn. During each player's end phase, if that player did not normal summon or set at least once this turn, they take 1000 damage.

NOTE; I know this card isn't an Intrusion card, but it was in effect during the beginning of Gordon's duel against the Intrusion deck, but its effect became voided when Gordon activated his own field spell.

Intrusion Grasshopper

level 1

WIND insect/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. Once per turn, you may target one "Intrusion" monster you control; reduce that target's atk to 0, and switch control of it to your opponent.

atk/0 def/500

Intrusion Millipede

level 1

EARTH insect/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. The controller of this card cannot normal summon or set monsters, except for "Intrusion" monsters.

NOTE; this card can make a really good combo with "Intrusion Grasshopper" and "Summoner's Dome".

Intrusion Swarm

normal trap

When an "Intrusion" monster you control is destroyed in battle or by a card effect, you may special summon 2 level 1 "Intrusion" monsters from your deck.

Intrusion Wasp

level 1

WIND insect/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. During each of your standby phases, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponents life points.

atk/500 def/300

Intrusion Widow

level 1

EARTH insect/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. Once per turn, you may target 1 monster on the field; reduce that monster's atk by 500 until the end phase.

atk/100 def/100

Intrusion Moth

level 1

WIND insect/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. Once per turn, you may destroy 1 face up "Intrusion" card on either players side of the field to special summon an "Intrusion" monster from your hand.

atk/400 def/600

Intrusion Black Jacket

level 7

DARK insect/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. Once per turn, you may pay 1000 life points to target an xyz monster on the field; detach all of that monster's xyz materials. If this monster's attack is negated by an opponent's card effect, inflict 1000 damage to their life points.

atl/2300 def/1500

Intrusion Stag Beetle

rank 1

DARK insect/ xyz/ Fear

3 level 1 "Intrusion" monsters.

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this monster to target one "Intrusion" monster you control, except for "Intrusion Stag Beetle"; The targeted monster gain 700 atk (permanently).

atk/900 def/1000

Intrusion Hyper Scorpion

rank 7

DARK insect/ xyz/ Fear

2 level 7 "Intrusion" monsters.

You may also xyz summon this monster using an "Intrusion" xyz monster you control as an xyz material (if you xyz summon this monster in this way, any xyz materials attached to that monster become xyz materials for this monster). You may not xyz summon this monster unless your life points are 1000 or lower. This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. When this monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you may detach any number of xyz material from this card to inflict 800 damage to their life points for each xyz material removed. This monster cannot be selected as an attack target if you control another "Intrusion" monster.

atk/2000 def/700

Well, that's it for the Intrusion cards. If you have any ideas for Intrusion cards or Intrusion support cards, go ahead and post them here.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Foolamancer
 Posted: Sep 29 2012, 09:36 PM

The Lie Thy Soul Hath Spoken

Group: Conspirator (III)
Member No.: 63

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
- Death, in Terry Pratchett's Reaper Man

Madverse Fearblogs
In The Shuffling Madness - Incomplete, Possible Reboot
Call The Schoolmaster - Complete
And Much Of Madness - Active
Where Murder Lies - Inactive
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 29 2012, 10:55 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (Foolamancer @ Sep 29 2012, 01:36 PM)
(IMG:http://shenafu.com/imgd/ymtc/The%20Rake%20by%20Foolamancer.png)

(IMG:http://shenafu.com/imgd/ymtc/EAT%20by%20Foolamancer.png)

(IMG:http://shenafu.com/imgd/ymtc/The%20Wooden%20Girl%20by%20Foolamancer.png)

(IMG:http://shenafu.com/imgd/ymtc/The%20Archangel%20by%20Foolamancer.png)

(IMG:http://shenafu.com/imgd/ymtc/The%20Quiet%20by%20Foolamancer.png)

Ooooooo, I like these.

Yeah, I will allow Magic The Gathering cards as well, so if you have ideas for any, go on and post them here. Just don't be bringing any pokemon to this thread. If you wanna turn the Fears into pokemon, do it elsewhere.

Anyway, let's have some Wooden Girl cards!

Outer Arena

field spell

While this card is in, neither player may set monsters. When a player normal summons or sets a monster, that player must toss a coin; *Heads; the monster is summoned in attack position. *Tails; the monster is summoned in defense position.

NOTE; this card was active during Saylo's duel against the Wooden Girl deck. It is frankly one of the most annoying fields in existence.

Wooden Girl

level 8

EARTH plant/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. Once per turn, when your opponent summons a monster in attack position, you may switch that monster to defense position. You may discard a card to gain control of 1 attack position monster your opponent controls.

atk/2400 def/1800

Willing Doll Of The Wooden Girl

level 4

EARTH warrior/ effect

once per turn, you may send the top 2 cards of your deck to the graveyard to have this monster gain 500 atk until the end phase.

atk/1600 def/2200

NOTE; Zack came up with most of the stats for this card, while I gave it an effect. He deserves some credit for this one.

Wooden Girl's Theater

continuous trap

As long as this card is face up on the field, monsters you control with "Wooden Girl" in their names deal piercing damage.

Samurai Of The Wooden Girl

level 6

EARTH warrior/ effect

This monster may not be destroyed by the effects of trap cards.

atk/2200 def/2000

NOTE; This card is based off of Hiroshi/ Akihiko from my blogs.

Sniper Of The Wooden Girl

level 4

EARTH warrior/ effect.

When you normal summon a monster with "Wooden Girl" in it's name, you may special summon this monster from your hand. This monster may not be used to synchro summon.

atk/1900 def/0

NOTE; this was based off Harold from Somnam's blogs.

Well, that's it for the Wooden Girl cards. I would have made more, but I sort of rushed through that duel because the field was really annoying. If you have your own ideas for Wooden Girl or Wooden Girl support cards, go ahead and post them.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 30 2012, 12:33 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Now for some Eye cards! The Eye cards were fun because they were the first one's to be used in a riding duel in my blogs.

The All-Seeing Eye Of Judgement

level 8

DARK fiend/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. Gain 1000 life points during each of your standby phases. When you take damage from a battle involving this monster, inflict the same amount of damage to your opponents life points.

atk/0 def/0

NOTE; this card is weaker than any other Fear, but it's effect is extremely useful.

Eye Clown

level 4

DARK fiend/ effect

Once per turn, if this attack position monster would be destroyed in battle, it is not destroyed. Then, this monster is switched to defense position.

atk/500 def/1600

Gaze Of Punishment

normal trap

After activation, this card becomes an equip card and is equipped to an "Eye" monster you control. Any damage you would take from a battle involving the equipped monster is inflicted to your opponent instead. The equipped monster is destroyed during your opponent's next standby phase after this cards activation.

Eye Imp

level 4

DARK fiend/ effect

Once per turn, you may increase the level of all "Eye" monsters you control by 1 until the end phase.

atk/600 def/1200

Eye Pit Fiend

rank 5

DARK fiend/ xyz/ effect

2 level 5 monsters

Once per turn, during either player's turn, you may detach an xyz material from this card to decrease the atk of one face up monster on your opponents side of the field by the atk of this monster.

atk/1700 def/2100

Fear Rebirth

normal trap

This card may only be activated during your opponent's end phase. Special summon 1 Fear card from your graveyard in face-up attack position.

NOTE; this card can work in any Fear deck.

Eye Beldam

level 4

DARK fiend/ effect

When this monster is normal summoned, it is switched to defense position. Any damage your opponent takes from the effect of a monster card on your side of the field is doubled.

atk/900 def/1700

Eye Goblin

level 5

DARK fiend/ effect

If you control 2 or more "Eye" monsters, you may discard this monster to destroy the face-up monster your opponent controls with the lowest atk, and inflict damage to their life points equal to its atk.

atk/1300 def/2000

That's all I got. If you can think of any other Eye cards or Eye support cards, post them here.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 1 2012, 10:41 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Now I'll post the Black Dog and Warhound cards. And yes, I came up with these names completely at random.

King Of Hounds, The Black Dog

level 8

DARK beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. As long as you control this monster, your opponent must play with their hands revealed, and you may look at all of their face-down cards.

atk/3000 def/1000

NOTE; this is definitely one of the strongest Fear cards I've created so far.

Warhound Maximus

level 3
EARTH beast/ effect

When you normal summon a level 3 or lower beast-type monster, you may special summon this monster from your hand.

atk/1400 def/0

Warhound Gallymund

level 4

EARTH beast/ effect

If you control exactly 2 beast-type monsters, you may discard this card to draw 2 cards from your deck.

atk/1700 def/1200

Warhound Felicius

rank 3

DARK beast-warrior/ xyz/ effect

2 level 3 monsters

Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this monster to have this monster gain 400 atk for each monster your opponent controls until the end phase.

atk/ 2000 def/1300

Warhound Howl

normal trap

Discard 1 beast-type monster, and target one face-up "Warhound" monster you control. The targeted monster gains atk equal to half the atk of the discarded monster until the end phase.

Warhound Hyrriloph

level 3

EARTH beast/ effect

One time only, if you normal summon a "Warhound" monster, you may pay 1000 life points to special summon this monster from your graveyard.

atk/1600 def/0

Warhound Manglijak

level 3

EARTH beast/ tuner

When this monster is destroyed in battle, draw one card.

ark/1200 def/1200

Warhound Linosafcus

level 6

DARK beast-warrior/ effect

1 tuner + 1 or more non tuner monsters

When this monster destroys a monster in battle, you may draw one card. If this effect is activated, this monster is switched to defense position.

atk/2500 def/900

Warhound Rage

normal trap

All "Warhound" monsters you control are switched to attack position. All monsters that were switched to attack position due to this cards effect gain 500 atk until the end phase.

Warhound Cubs

normal trap

When control of a "Warhound" monster on your side of the field is switched, you may special summon 2 "Warhound Tokens" (beast-type/ EARTH/ level 2/ ATK 1000/ DEF 0) in face up attack position.

Warhound Gantian

level 4

EARTH beast/ effect

You may shuffle this monster and one other "Warhound" monster in your hand back into the deck to add 2 "Warhound" monsters with the same name from your deck to your hand.

atk/1900 def/800

Warhound Frenzaeus

level 4

EARTH beast/ effect

If you control another copy of "Warhound Frenzaeus", you may pay 1000 life points to special summon this card from your hand.

atk/1000 def/1900

Warhound Hercaloin

level 3

EARTH beast/ effect

You may discard this monster to increase the atk of a beast-type monster you control by 1500 until the end phase. That monster may not attack directly this turn.

atk/1500 def/0

Warhound's Pride

normal trap

Beast-type monsters you control can't be destroyed by card effects and cannot be selected as attack targets this turn.

Warhound Terracon

level 4

EARTH

When this monster is summoned, it is switched to defense position. As long as you control this monster, monsters may not change their battle positions.

atk/0 def/1800

That's it. If you can come up with any Warhound cards or Warhound. Black Dog support cards, post them here.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 1 2012, 11:14 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Now, I'm gonna post Saylo's cards. Saylo's deck focuses on the use of 2 archetype; Scion and Starlight. They are almost all light spellcasters.

Vision, The Fear Of Destiny

level 12

LIGHT spellcaster/ synchro/ Fear

2 tuners + 1 or more non-tuner monsters.

This monster may not be destroyed in battle except by Fear monsters. When this monster is synchro summoned, draw one card for every level 8 or higher monster that is face up on the field. During your battle phase, this monster may attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.

atk/3300 def/3000

NOTE; Vision is the second strongest Fear card I've created so far, and she has one of the best effects. She is no longer in Saylo's possession. Also, unlike most synchro monsters, she requires 2 tuner monsters instead of 1.

Starlight Magister

level 4

LIGHT spellcaster/ effect

When this monster is normal summoned, you may special summon a level 4 or lower LIGHT spellcaster-type monster from your hand. That monster may not attack this turn.

atk/1400 def/1000

Starlight Fighter

rank 4

LIGHT spellcaster/ xyz/ effect

2 level 4 LIGHT monsters

Once per turn, you may detach 1 xyz material from this card and discard one card from your hand to gain 1000 life points and inflict 1000 damage to your opponents life points.

atk/2200 def/1500

Starlight Archer

level 4

You may special summon this monster from your hand if your life points are 2000 or more higher than your opponents. If a monster your opponent controls is destroyed by a card effect, inflict damage to their life points equal to that monster's level x 200.

atk/1800 def/300

Starlight Warlock

level 7

If you control a LIGHT spellcaster-type monster, you may normal summon this monster without tributing. If a monster this card attacks is still in play at the end of the damage step, you may discard 1 card to destroy it.

atk/2000 def/1000

Starlight Change

normal spell

Target 2 LIGHT monsters you control. Reduce the attack of one of them to 0, and increase the attack of the other one by the same amount.

Scion Spell-Shaper

level 3

LIGHT spellcaster/ tuner

When this monster is normal summoned, you may special summon a level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your hand.

atk/400 def/1000

Scion Sword Master

level 7

LIGHT spellcaster/ synchro effect

1 LIGHT tuner + one or more non-tuner LIGHT monsters

When this monster is synchro summoned successfully, inflict 700 damage to your opponent's life points. If you take battle damage from a battle involving this monster, inflict the same amount of dame to your opponent's life points.

atk/2300 def/1600

Vision Shield

normal trap

"Scion" cards you control can't be destroyed in battle or by card effects this turn.

Scion Star

normal spell

Activate one of the following effects; *discard one "Starlight" monster from your hand, and special summon a "Scion" monster from your deck that has the same level. *discard a "Scion" monster from your hand, and special summon a "Starlight" monster from your deck that has the same level.

Scion Rogue

level 7

When this monster is special summoned, inflict 1000 damae to both players life points.

atk/2200 def/1000

Scion Star Mage

rank 7

2 level 7 "Scion" monsters

This monster's effect cannot be negated. You may detach 2 xyz materials from this monster to destroy one monster your opponent controls, and inflict damage to their life points equal to that monster's atk. This monster may not declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.

atk/2500 def/2500

The Ultimate Visionary, Malkator

level 7

DARK warrior/ effect

When this monster is normal summon, destroy one face up spell card your opponent controls. Whenever this monster destroys a monster in battle, it gains 300 atk.

atk/2200 def/1900

NOTE; that's right, Saylo has malky in his deck. I made him a DARK warrior because I didn't think LIGHT spellcaster fit him very well.

Starlight Seal

normal spell

If you control a LIGHT spellcaster-type monster, you may banish a monster your opponent controls until the end phase.

Visionary Veil

equip magic

The equipped monster may not destroy monsters in battle. Monsters the equipped monster battles cannot change their battle positions. Any damage inflicted to your opponent from a battle involving the equipped monster is doubled.

Starlight Soothsayer

rank 4

2 level 4 monsters

Once per turn, if a LIGHT monster you control would be destroyed, you may instead detach an xyz material from this card. When this monster has no xyz material, you may tribute this monster to special summon a LIGHT spellcaster-type monster from your hand.

atk/2000 def/1800

Scion Sky Heart

rank 7

2 level 7 monsters

If this monster attacks a defense position monster whose def is lower then the atk of this card, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's life points. Once per turn, you mat detach and xyz material from this card to change the battle position of a face up monster your opponent controls.

atk/2800 def/2500

Starlight Call

normal trap

When a LIGHT spellcaster type monster you control is destroyed in battle, you may special summon a level 4 or lower LIGHT spellcaster-type monster from your deck in attack position.

Starlight Bomb

normal trap

When a LIGHT spellcaster-type monster is special summoned, inflict damage to both player's life points equal to its atk.

Scion Soldier

level 5

One time only, during the end phase of a turn this monster was destroyed in battle, you may special summon it in face-up attack position.

atk/1400 def/2200

Scion Changer

level 2

LIGHT spellcaster/ tuner

Once per turn, you may increase or decrease this monsters level by 1 until the end phase. This monster may not be used for a synchro summon, except for the synchro summon of a LIGHT monster.

atl/1000 def/600

Starlight Dragon

level 8

LIGHT dragon/ synchro/ effect

This monster is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's monsters on the turn it's synchro summoned. This monster gains 400 atk for each LIGHT monster you control except this card.

NOTE; this is Saylo's ace card, next to the Vision.

Starlight Barrier

counter trap

when your opponent declares a direct attack, you may negate the attack and special summon a LIGHT spellcaster-type monster from your hand.

Scion Guardian

level 6

LIGHT spellcaster/ normal

atk/0 def/3000

Star Charger

quickplay spell

Target one LIGHT spellcaster-type monster you control. That monster gains 300 atk until the end phase, and may attack twice this turn.

Starlight Sparkler

level 4

If this monster is special summoned while you control another LIGHT monster, you may draw one card.

atk/1200 def/1900

Starlight Phantom Wing

level 7

If this monster is discarded to the graveyard, you may special summon a LIGHT tuner monster from your deck.

atk/2500 def/1400

Scion Ghost Mage

level 1

When this monster is normal summoned, you may special summon a level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your graveyard.

atk/0 def/300

Scion Star Dragon

level 10

LIGHT dragon/ synchro/ effect

1 tuner synchro monster + "Starlight Dragon"

Once per turn, you may discard a LIGHT monster to negate the effects of every other monster in play until the end phase. During your draw phase, if you draw a LIGHT monster, you may reveal it to draw another card. You may send a spell or trap card you control to the graveyard to negate an attack from either player. This monster gains 1000 atk for each other LIGHT monster you control.

atk/3200 def/2800

NOTE; this is currently Saylo's strongest card.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 2 2012, 10:40 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Now, for the part we've all been waiting for; Gordon's cards. Gordon's current deck revolves around dragon-type monsters based off the gods of the Cthulhu mythos, as well as his Brute cards.

Chaotic War Dragon, Brute

level 12

DARK dragon/ Fear

This monster may not be normal summoned or set. This monster may be special summoned (from your hand) during your main phase or battle phase by banishing a level 10 or higher dragon-type monster from your graveyard. This monster may not be destroyed in battle except by Fear monsters. Your opponent cannot slip the battle phase. During your opponents battle phase, all monsters they control are switched to attack position and must attack this monster. During you battle phase, this monster gains 500 atk for each of your banished monsters until the battle phase is over.

atk/3500 def/3000

NOTE; by far the strongest Fear card I've created. Gordon no longer possesses it, but he is aware of a way to reclaim it.

Burning Shadow Dragon

level 10

DARK dragon/ effect

You may special summon this monster from your hand by banishing 2 DARK and 2 FIRE monsters from your graveyard. Once per turn, you may banish a FIRE monster from your graveyard to have this monster gain 1000 atk until the end phase or banish a DARK monster from your graveyard to destroy a spell or trap card on the field.

atk/3000 def/2400

Darkfire Blast

normal spell

send a DARK and a FIRE monster from your deck to the graveyard to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's life points.

Crimson Knight Of The Brute

rank 4

FIRE warrior/ xyz/ effect

2 level 4 monsters

During your battle phase, when this monster battles a monster your opponent controls, you may detach an xyz material from this card to have it gain 700 atk until the end phase.

atk/2400 def/1000

Dark Armor Of The Underworld

normal trap

Discard a card from your hand, and target one monster you control. Reduce that monster's atk by 500 until the end phase. It can't be destroyed in battle this turn. If this face down card is destroyed by a card effect, inflict 700 damage to your opponent's life points.

Darkfire Inferno

quickplay spell

If a level 7 or higher dragon-type monster attacked this turn, destroy one monster your opponent controls.

Crawling Chaos Dragon

level 1

DARK dragon/ tuner

If a monster you control would be destroyed in battle, you may discard this monster instead.

atk/400 def/0

Cthulhu Dragon

level 4

DARK dragon/ effect

FLIP; Select 1 dragon-type monster in your deck. shuffle your deck, and place that monster on top.

atk/ 1700 def/1500

Cthuga Dragon

level 4

FIRE dragon/ effect

You may pay 700 life points to special summon this moster from your hand.

atk/1400 def/800

Sacrificial Strike

normal spell

Tribute one monster you control to destroy one card on the field.

Azathoth Dragon

level 4

DARK dragon/ effect

You may special summon this monster from your hand when your opponent xyz summons a monster.

atk/1850 def/1000

Cxaxukluth Dragon

level 4

FIRE dragon/ effect

You may tribute this monster and one other dragon-type monster you control to special summon a dragon-type monster from your hand. That monster may attack twice per turn.

atk/1600 def/1400

C'thalpa Dragon

level 7

FIRE dragon/ effect

If this monster attacks a face-up defense position monster, destroy it with this cards effect without applying damage calculation. Then, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's life points.

atk/2600 def/700

Return Of The Hidden Demon

normal trap

select one flip effect monster in your graveyard and set it on your field in face down defense position.

Hastur Dragon

level 4

WIND dragon/ effect

You may banish this monster from your hand to draw to cards. Then, discard every card you drew with this effect, except for dragon-type monsters.

atk/1800 def/0

Aphoom-Zhah Dragon

level 4

FIRE dragon/ effect

This monster may not be destroyed in battle on the turn it's normal summoned. A monster this card battles cannot attack or change it's battle position until the end of your next turn.

atk/ 1600 def/1000

Evil Deity King, Cthulhu God Dragon

rank 4

DARK dragon/ xyz/ effect

3 level 4 dragon-type monsters

Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this card to discard a card and draw a card. If the card drawn from this effect is a dragon-type monster, you may reveal it to have this monster gain 500 atk until the end phase.

atk/3000 def/1200

NOTE; This card is currently Gordon's ace card.

Cthylla Dragon

level 4

WATER dragon/ effect

You may banish this monster from your hand to target one dragon-type monster you control. This turn, if that monster attacks a defense position monster whose def is lower than the atk of the targeted monster, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's life points.

atk/1500 def/1200

Juk-Shabb Dragon

level 4

FIRE dragon/ effect

During your turn, you may tribute this monster to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's life points. This effect cannot be used if you attacked with this monster this turn.

atk/1900 def/500

R'lyeh

field spell

Once per turn, you may banish a monster from your hand to have a monster you control gain 1000 atk until the end phase. If you control a monster with "Cthulhu" in its name, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. During your standby phase, if you control no monsters, you may return a banished monster to its owner's graveyard to draw a card.

Dimensional Overlay

normal spell

Target 2 of your monsters that have the same level, then special summon an xyz monster from your extra deck that has a rank equal to their level, regardless of its summoning conditions. Attach the targeted banished cards to the summoned monster as xyz materials. If the summoned monster has no xyz materials, it is immediately banished.

Reliving Chaos

normal spell

add one of your banished card to your hand. You may not perform your battle phase this turn.

Last Chance At Victory

normal spell

If you control no monsters and your life points are 1000 or less, you may draw 2 cards.

Nyarlathotep Dragon

level 8

DARK dragon/ synchro/ effect

Crawling Chaos Dragon + one or more non-tuner monsters

Other monsters you control cannot attack. Once per turn, you may discard a card to destroy a face-up monster your opponent controls.

Yig Dragon

level 4

FIRE dragon/ effect

When this monster is normal summoned, you may special summon a level 4 or lower dragon-type monster from your hand.

atk/1300 def/0

War Champion Of The Brute

rank 4

2 level 4 monsters

When your opponent activates the effect of a spell or trap card that increases the atk of a monster they control, you may detach and xyz material from this monster to have all monsters you control gain the same amount of atk until the end phase.

atk/2200 def/1800

Tulzcha Dragon

level 4

FIRE dragon/ effect

FLIP; special summon a dragon-type tuner monster from your graveyard

atk/1600 def/200

Nyarlathotep knight

level 5

FIRE warrior/ synchro/ effect

Crawling Chaos Dragon + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

If this monster attacks a defense position monster whose def is lower than the atk of this monster, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's life points. One time only, if this monster is attacking and your opponent activates a trap card, you may discard a card to negate the trap card's effect and destroy it.

atl/2100 def/1600

Nyarlathotep Berserker

level 7

FIRE fiend/ synchro/ effect

Crawling Chaos Dragon + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

Once per turn, you may discard a card to have this monster attack all monsters your opponent controls once each this turn. Negate the effects of any monster this card destroys in battle.

atk/2400 def/2000

Huitloxopetl Dragon

level 4

DARK dragon/ effect

When this monster is normal summoned, you may special summon a monster that was banished this turn.

atk/1400 def/1300

Mordiggian Dragon

level 4

DARK dragon/ effect

If you draw this monster, except during the draw phase, you may shuffle this monster back into your deck and draw 2 cards. You may only use the effect of "Mprdiggian Dragon" once per duel.

atk/1700 def/1000

Path To The Dark Summoning

normal trap

You may only activate this card while you control no monsters. You may normal summon 1 DARK monster without tributing.

Ultimate Evil Deity- Chaos God Cthulhu

rank 4

DARK fiend/ xyz effect

4 level 4 DARK dragon-type monsters

You may also xyz summon this monster using "Evil Deity King- Cthulhu God Dragon" as an xyz material (if you summon this monster this way, any xyz material attached to that card are attached to this monster as xyz materials). You may only xyz summon this monster if your opponent's life points are 2000 or more higher than yours. Negate the effects of all monsters this monster battles during the battle phase. This monster cannot be destroyed by the effects of trap cards. Once per turn, you may detach a number of xyz materials from this monster equal to or lower than the number of face up monsters your opponent controls, and have this monster gain 1000 atk for each xyz material removed until the end phase.

atk/3500 def/2000

NOTE; This is Gordon's current ultimate monster, which rivals Saylo's Scion Star Dragon.

That's all I got for now. Gordon and Saylo will be using some new cards in their next duel, because they're gonna have to work together in a tag duel. What fun.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 5 2012, 01:18 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Here's some new cards I've been coming up with.

I'll start with a few new Slender cards.

Slender Knight

level 8

DARK warrior effect

You may tribute 2 "SlenderProxy" monsters you control to special summon this monster from your hand or graveyard. This monster gains 200 atk for each "SlenderProxy" monster in your graveyard.

atk/2500 def/1500

Slender Sorcerer

level 8

DARK spellcaster/ synchro/ effect

Once per turn, you may reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Your opponent takes 500 points of damage for each "Slender" or "SlenderProxy" card revealed this way. After this effect resolves, shuffle your deck.

atk/1900 def/3000

Slender Dragon

level 10

DARK dragon/ effect

If you control a "Slender Man", you may normal summon this monster without tributes. While you control this face-up monster, "SlenderProxy" monsters you control cannot be destroyed in battle.

atk/3000 def/2500

Chaos Slender Man

rank 8

DARK fiend/ xyz/ Fear

2 level 8 monsters

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. If "Slender Man" was used as an xyz material to summon this moster, you may normal summon "Slender" and "SlenderProxy" cards without tributes. Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this card to gain control of a face-up monster your opponent controls. That monster's effect is negated, and its name is treated as "SlenderProxy Hallowed".

atk/3300 def/2500

SlenderProxy Enhanced

rank 4

DARK warrior/ effect

2 level 4 "SlenderProxy" monsters

Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this card to increase this monster's atk by 1000 until the end phase. During your end phase, if this monster has no xyz materials, it is destroyed.

atk/2000 def/1800

Path Of Black Leaves

field spell

All "Slender" and "SlenderProxy" cards in play gain 300 atk and def. During the end phase of each turn, all monsters in play, except for "Slender" and "SlenderProxy" cards, lose 300 atk.

Proxy Knife

equip spell

Equip only to a "SlenderProxy" monster. The equipped monster gains 1000 atk during your battle phase, during damage calculation only.

Proxy Gun

equip spell

Equip only to a "SlenderProxy" monster. The equipped monster gains 500 atk. One time only, if your opponent activates a trap card or the effect of a trap card while the equipped monster is attacking, you may negate the effect of that trap card and destroy it.

Hallowed Fury

normal trap

Target 1 "SlenderProxy Hallowed" you control. That monster gains 1000 atk until the end of the turn, and it cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn.

Hallowed Sacrifice

normal trap

Tribute one "SlenderProxy Hallowed" you control. Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

Now for some Oath Breaker cards

OathBreaker Dr. Beakman

rank 4

DARK warrior/ xyz/ effect

2 level 4 "OathBreaker" monsters

Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this monster to place a "plague counter" on all face up monsters your opponent controls (monsters with plague counters lose 300 atk for each plague counter). If this monster battles a monster with 3 or more "plague counter", that monster is destroyed without applying damage calculation.

atk/2100 def/1400

OathBreaker Syringe Keeper

rank 4

DARK warrior/ xyz/ effect

2 level 4 "OathBreaker" monsters.

Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this monster to put 2 "plague counter"s on a face up monster your opponent controls (monsters with plague counters lose 300 atk for each plague counter). If this monster is destroyed in battle, place 3 "plague counter"s on the monster that destroyed it.

atk/1900 def/1200

OathBreaker Dr. Helthead

level 7

DARK warrior/ effect

Once per turn, you may place a "plague counter" on up to 2 monsters your opponent controls (monsters with plague counters lose 300 atk for each plague counter). If this monster is banished from your graveyard by the effect of "OathBreaker Homunculus", add 3 "plague counter"s to a monster your opponent controls.

atk/2400 def/0

The Crumbling Castle

field spell

Whenever a monster is summoned, except for "OathBreaker" monsters and Fear monsters, place a plague counter on that monster (monsters with plague counters lose 300 atk for each plague counter). All "OathBreaker" monsters in play gain 100 atk for each "plague counter" one the field.

Plague cloud

normal trap

Place a "plague counter" on all monsters your opponent controls (monsters with plague counters lose 300 atk for each plague counter).

Poisoned Sword Of Broken Oaths

equip spell

Equip only to an "OathBreaker" monster. The equipped monster gains 100 atk for each "plague counter on the field". If the equipped monster would destroy a monster in battle, you may instead negate that monsters destruction and place a "plague counter" on it (monsters with plague counters lose 300 atk for each plague counter). If the equipped monster would be destroyed in battle with an opponents monster, you may instead destroy this card and place 2 "plague counter"s on the opponents monster.

Poisoned Shield Of Broken Oaths

normal trap

If an "OathBreaker" monster you control would be destroyed in battle with an opponent's monster, it is not destroyed. Then, place a number of "plague counter"s on the opponent's monster equal to its level (monsters with plague counters lose 300 atk for each plague counter).

Now, let's do some more Convocation cards

Convocation Quail

level 4

WIND winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. Once per turn, you may target 1 "Convocation" card you control. Increase or decrease its level by 1 until the end phase.

atk/ 1300 def/1100

Convocation Herin

level 5

WATER winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card.

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. If your opponent controls 2 or more monsters than you do, you may special summon this monster from your hand.

atk/1800 def/ 1000

Convocation Crane

level 4

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. If this monster is used to xyz summon a "Nest" card, you may draw 2 cards.

atk/1500 def/200

Convocation Nest- Chain Master

Rank 3

WIND warrior/ effect

2 level 3 monsters

Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this card to negate the effect of a spell or trap card that is activated as a chain link 2 or higher and destroy it.

atk/2000 def/ 1000

Convocation Nest- Screeching Sword

rank 4

WIND warrior/ xyz/ effect

2 level 4 monsters

Once per turn, during either players turn, when this monster battles an opponents monster, you may detach an xyz material from this card to negate that monsters effect.

Deadly Nest- Coldwing

rank 7

WATER fiend/ xyz/ effect

2 level 7 "Convocation" cards

You may also xyz summon this monster using a "Convocation Nest" card you control as an xyz material (If you xyz summon this monster this way, any xyz materials attache to the "Convocation Nest" card become attached to this monster). You may only xyz summon this monster while your life points are 1000 or less. Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this card to target one face-up monster your opponent controls. The atk and def of that monster become 0, it can't be destroyed in battle, and it can't change its battle position. These effects last until your opponent next end phase.

atk/ 2600 def/ 1800

Convocation Nest- The Witch Of Gatlingsberg

rank 7

DARK spellcaster/ xyz/ effect

2 level 7 monsters

Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material to destroy 1 non-Fear monster in play. This monster gains atk equal to half that monsters atk until the end phase.

atk/2700 def/ 2000

Deadly Nest- Goddess Of Gatlingsberg

rank 7

DARK spellcaster/ xyz effect

3 level 7 "Convocation" monsters

You may also xyz summon this monster using "Convocation Nest- The Witch Of Gatlingsberg" as an xyz material (If this monster is xyz summoned this way, any xyz materials attached to "Convocation Nest- The Witch Of Gatlingsberg" become attached to this monster). This monster may only be xyz summoned if you have 2000 or less life points. When this monster battles an opponents monster, it gains atk equal to half that monster's atk. Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this monster to destroy a monster your opponent controls.

atk/2700 def/2000

Convocation Roc Kodachi

level 5

LIGHT winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. You may equip this monster from your hand to a face-up "Deadly Nest" monster you control. The equipped monster gains 1200 atk, and may attack up to twice per turn. The equipped monster may not declare a direct attack.

atk/1200 def/0

Convocation Roc Scimitar

level 5

LIGHT winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. You may equip this monster from your hand to a face-up "Deadly Nest" monster you control. the equipped monster gains 1400 atk. If you attack with the equipped monster, your opponent may not activate trap cards until the end of the damage step.

atk/1400 def/0

Convocation Roc[/u Claymore[/url]

level 7

LIGHT winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. You may equip this monster from your hand to a "Deadly Nest" monster you control. the equipped monster gains 2100 atk.

atk/2100 def/0

[u]Convocation Roc Rapier

level 7

LIGHT winged-beast/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. You may equip this card from your hand to a "Deadly Nest" monster you control. The equipped monster gains 1600 atk. If the equipped monster attacks a defense position monster whose def is lower than the atk of the equipped monster, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's life points.

atk/1600 def/0

Bleak Shore

field spell

All "Convocation" monsters in play gain 400 atk. Whenever a "Convocation Nest" card is summoned, you may discard one card to add a "Convocation" monster from your deck to your hand.

Convocation Lightning Flash

Inflict 400 points of damage to you opponent's life points for each "Convocation" monster you control.

Convocation Break

counter trap

If you control a "Convocation" monster, you may negate the effect of an opponent's spell or trap card and destroy it.

Convocation Flock

continuous trap

Pay 1000 life points. Special summon 2 "Convocation" monsters from your graveyard. If this card is destroyed, destroy all cards summoned by this effect.

Anyway, that's what I've got for now. If you guys have any of your own ideas, post them here.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 6 2012, 03:59 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

As a birthday present for Red, I'm gonna make some Red Cap themed cards.

The Bleeding Lust, Red Cap

level 7

FIRE fairy/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. Once per turn, you may discard 2 cards to gains control of an opponents monster. That monster's effects are negated, and it's name is treated as "Blood Vessel Initiate". This monster gains 300 atk for each "Blood Vessel" card in play.

atk/2000 def/1900

Blood Vessel Mage

level 4

DARK spellcaster/ effect

When this monster is normal summoned, you may inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each "Blood Vessel" card you control.

atk/1500 def/1000

Blood Vessel Pyromancer

level 4

FIRE spellcaster/ effect

You may banish a "Blood Vessel" or "Scarlet Marked" card from your graveyard to destroy one card your opponent controls. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.

atk/1800 def/800

Blood Vessel Sword Mistress

level 4

EARTH warrior/ effect

This monster gains 100 atk for each "Blood Vessel" and "Scarlet Marked" card in your graveyard.

atk/1700 def/100

Blood Vessel Red Witch

rank 4

FIRE fiend/ xyz/ effect

2 level 4 monsters

Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this card to inflict 300 damage to you opponent's life points for each "Blood Vessel" or "Scarlet Marked" card in your graveyard.

atk/2300 def/2000

Blood Vessel Red God

rank 4

FIRE fairy/ effect

2 level 4 "Blood Vessel" cards.

Once per turn, you may detach and xyz material from this card to have this monster gain 1000 atk until the end phase. This monster may not be destroyed in battle while it has xyz materials.

atk/2500 def/0

Scarlet Marked Soldier

level 3

DARK warrior/ effect

During each of your standby phases, place a "Red counter" on this card (max 2). If this monster has 2 "Red counter"s, it becomes level 4 and its name is treated as "Blood Vessel Initiate".

atk/1500 def/1300

Scarlet Marked Gunner

level 3

WIND warrior/ effect

When this monster is normal summoned, you may inflict 500 damage to your opponent's life points. If this monster is discarded from your hand, you may draw 1 card.

atk/1300 def/1000

Scarlet Marked Brawler

level 3

EARTH warrior/ effect

When this monster is normal summoned, you may special summon a "Blood Vessel" or "Scarlet Marked" card from your hand.

atk/1200 def/1500

Blood Vessel Berserker

rank 3

2 level 3 monsters

This monster gains 1000 atk for each xyz material attached to this card. During each of your standby phases, detach and xyz material from this card.

atk/1000 def/2000

That's the Red Cap cards! If you have your own ideas, post 'em here! Don't be shy!

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
RedRockingHood
 Posted: Oct 6 2012, 04:02 AM

White Knight Wearing Red
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Hurray, Red Cap cards! Thanks, Ace!

Incomplete/ongoing projects:
All There Is To Life - the mundane musings of a housewife (collab with GraciousVictory).
Darker Side of Sympathy; it's almost like understanding.
The World is Crazy... We're not the crazy ones (multiple author collab).

Completed projects:
City of Sinopia - join the Scarlet-Marked.
No Cowards - stand and be brave.
Over the River, and through the woods.
Residency; mind over matter.
This Could Be Heaven or this could be hell.
Within the Game Master's Universe: Blair H, Alice Baxendale, and Marcus Finn.

Other Mythos-related projects (non-blogs):
Be Careful. You only get three.
Virtually Reality. Would you like to quit the game?
Virtually Reality 2: New Game Plus. Would you like to continue the game? (Collab with GraciousVictory.)
Creepypasta: 'The Cage', "The Suicide Note of an Anonymous Mother', and 'The Shrouded One'.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll