Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

The Fear Of Card Games, Fear yugioh cards
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 7 2012, 03:02 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

Now I'm gonna post some cards for the Intrusion, Wooden Girl, Eye, and Warhound archetypes.

first, there's the Intrusion

Intrusion Mantis

level 1

EARTH insect/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. You may tribute this monster to special summon a level 7 "Intrusion" monster from your graveyard.

atk/600 def/300

Intrusion Firefly

level 1

FIRE insect/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. If you control no spell or trap cards, you may pay 1000 life points to special summon 2 "Intrusion Firefly" cards from your deck in face-up attack position.

atk/200 def/0

Intrusion Recluse

level 1

DARK insect/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. Destroy any monster this card battles after damage calculation.

atk/400 def/100

Intrusion Strider

level 7

WATER insect/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. If you control no monsters, you may discard an Intrusion card to special summon this monster from your hand.

atk/1500 def/2000

Intrusion Hawk Wasp

level 7

WIND insect/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. When the monster destroys a monster in battle, special summon a level 1 "Intrusion" monster from your deck.

atk/2100 def/1200

Intrusion House Fly

rank 1

WIND insect/ Fear

3 level 1 "Intrusion" monsters

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. You may detach an xyz material from this card to target an "Intrusion" monster on your field or in your graveyard; That monster becomes level 7 until the end phase.

atk/1500 def/1000

Intrusion Ladybug

rank 1

LIGHT insect/ xyz/ Fear

3 level 1 "Intrusion" monsters

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. When you take battle damage from a battle involving an "Intrusion" monster you control, you may detach an xyz material from this monster to negate the damage and gain the same amount of life points.

atk/800 def/800

Intrusion Eggs

normal spell

Discard an "Intrusion" card from your hand. Special summon 2 "Egg Tokens" (insect-type/DARK/level 1/atk;0/def;0) in face-up defense position, During your standby phase, you may tribute all "Egg Tokens" you control and special summon a level 1 "Intrusion" monster from your deck for each token you tribute.

Fear Garden

field spell

All "Intrusion" monsters in play gain 1000 atk, but may not attack directly. When you xyz summon an "Intrusion" monster, draw 1 card from your deck.

Intrusion Greed

normal spell

Tribute 2 "Intrusion" monsters you control. Draw cards until you have 5 cards in your hand.

Intrusion Cocoon

continuous spell

Tribute a level 1 "Intrusion" monster you control. During your 2nd standby phase after this card's activation, special summon 1 "Intrusion Black Jacket" from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

Now, to add some new Wooden Girl Cards

Puppet Of The Wooden Girl

level 4

EARTH warrior/ effect

If you control a face up "Wooden Girl", you may special summon this monster from your hand.

atk/1300 def/1000

Jester Of The Wooden Girl

level 4

DARK fiend/ effect

This monster's effect depends on its battle position; Attack mode; This monster gains 500 atk if your opponent controls a monster with higher atk. Defense mode; This monster cannot be destroyed in battle by monsters with 2000 or more atk

atk/1700 def/1200

Wicked Jester Of The Wooden Girl

rank 2

DARK fiend/ xyz/ effect

3 level 4 monster

This monsters effect depends on its battle position. Attack mode; Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this card to have it gain 1000 atk until the end phase. Defense mode; Once per turn, if this monster would be destroyed, you may instead detach an xyz material from this card.

atk/2100 def/1400

The Screaming Tower

field spell

While this card is in play, monsters with "Wooden Girl" in their name gain 500 atk and def. Once per turn, you may change the battle position of one monster card on the field.

Stage Of The Wooden Girl

continuous spell

Once per turn, you may select a face up monster you control that includes "Wooden Girl" in its name. That monster may attack all monsters your opponent controls once each this turn, but other monsters you control can't attack.

Strings Of The Wooden Girl

normal trap

Change the battle position of on face up monster on the field. During your draw phase, you may set this card in your graveyard face down on the field instead of drawing. You may not activate this card the turn you activate this effect.

Now, for some Eyes.

Eye Incubus

level 4

DARK fiend/ effect

When this monster is normal summoned, both players show each other their hands.

atk/1400 def/1800

Eye Balor

level 5

DARK fiend/ effect

If this monster attacks a defense position monster whose def is lower than the atk of this card, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's life points.

atk/1600 def/2200

Eye Quill Demon

level 4

DARK fiend/ effect

When this monster is normal summon, look at a random card in your opponent's hand. If that card is a monster, inflict damage to their life points equal to its level x 200

atk/1000 def/1400

Eye Horror

level 4

DARK fiend/ effect

If this monster destroys a monster in battle, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's life points.

atk/900 def/1500

Eye Nightmare

level 5

DARK fiend/ effect

You may banish an "Eye" card from your graveyard to special summon this monster from your hand.

atk/1400 def/2000

Gaze Of Silence

normal spell

Activate only if you control an "Eye" monster. Look at your opponent's hand and select 1 card. Your opponent cannot activate cards with that cards name until their 2nd end phase after this cards activation.

Gaze Of Doom

equip magic

Equip only to an "Eye" monster. That destroy any monster the equipped monster battles after damage calculation. You may send this card and the equipped monster to the graveyard to draw 2 cards.

Gaze Of Turmoil

quickplay spell.

If you control an "Eye" monster, monsters your opponent controls cannot activate their effects this turn.

Now, a few Warhound cards

Warhound Gauntlet

equip spell

Equip only to a "Warhound" monster. The equipped monster gains 700 atk when battling another monster.

Warhound Guard

quickplay spell

If you would take damage from an effect, you may tribute a "Warhound" monster you control to negate damage and gain life points equal to its atk.

Warhound Riot

normal spell

All "Warhound" monsters you control gain 1000 atk until the end phase. All "Warhound" monsters you control are switched to defense position during the end phase.

Rise Of The Secret Hunter

normal spell

Tribute 2 "Warhound" monsters you control. Special summon 1 "King Of Hounds, The Black Dog" from your deck. That monster can't attack this turn.

Well, there you go. That's all for now.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 10 2012, 10:29 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

As of the most recent Rivalry of Memories post, Saylo and Gordon now possess the following cards.

Saylo;

Scion Noble Blade

level 4

LIGHT spellcaster/ effect

This monster may not be normal summoned, unless you control no monsters. An xyz monster that was xyz summoned using this monster as an xyz material gains the following effect; *This monster gains 300 atk during your battle phase only. If your opponent activates a trap card while this monster is attacking, you may negate the effect of that trap card and destroy it (this effect can only be used twice per duel).

atk/1800 def/300

Protector Of The Light

normal trap

When your opponent declares an attack with a monster they control, you may target a light monster you control. The attacking monster must attack the selected monster. Any damage you take from that battle is also inflicted to your opponent.

Scion Gift

normal spell

If the only monster you control is 1 LIGHT monster, you may pay 1000 life points, then draw 2 cards. During the end phase, if you have no cards in your hand, gain 2000 life points.

Scion Gun Mage

level 7

You may normal summon this monster by tributing 1 LIGHT spellcaster-type monster. During each of your end phases, inflict 300 damage to your opponent's life points.

atk/2400 def/2100

Scion Initiation

normal spell

Discard 1 card. Select 1 "Scion" monster and 1 LIGHT monster you control. The atk and level of the LIGHT monster become equal to the atk and level of the "Scion" monster, and its name becomes treated as "Scion Initiate".

Starlight Life

normal spell

This card can only be activated during main phase 1. Target 1 LIGHT monster you control, and gain life points equal to its atk. Until the end phase of this turn, that monster's atk is reduced to 0.

And now, Gordon;

Chained Guardian Of The Brute

rank 4

FIRE warrior/ xyz/ effect

2 level 4 monsters

If this monster would be destroyed in battle, you may instead detach an xyz material from this monster. During your end phase, if this monster is in attack position, it is switched to defense position.

atk/1800 def/2500

Brutal Warblade

equip spell

Equip only to a "Brute" monster. The equipped monster gains 800 atk. When the equipped monster destroys a monster in battle and your opponent controls another monster, you may reduce the atk of the equipped monster by 600 until the end phase to have it attack again.

Iod Dragon

level 4

LIGHT dragon/ effect

While this monster is face up on your side of the field, any damage you take from direct attacks becomes 0. If you control an xyz monster, this monster may not be selected as an attack target.

atk/1500 def/1400

Chaotic Death Blade Of The Brute

rank 4

DARK warrior/ xyz effect

3 level 4 DARK monsters

If your opponent controls a monster with 2500 or more atk that was normal summoned, you may also xyz summon this monster using a "Brute" xyz monster you control as an xyz material (if this monster is summoned this way, all xyz materials attached to that monster are attached to this monster as xyz materials). Once per turn, you may detach an xyz material from this card to increase this monster's atk by 1000 until the end phase. Then, select one monster your opponent controls and negate it's effect until the end phase.

atk/3000 def/0

Hyper Dragon Scale

quickplay spell

Target one dragon-type monster you control. That monster can't be destroyed by card effects this turn. If a monster(s) you control other than the targeted monster is destroyed by a card effect, the targeted monster gains atk equal to the atk of the monster(s) until the end phase.

Overlay Mirage

normal trap

Target one xyz monster you control, and pay 2000 life points. Select 2 monster cards in your hand, and attach them to that monster as xyz materials.

Well, that's the new cards. Enjoy.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 04:58 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Now it is time for some new cards!

The Mother of Snakes cards!

The Dark Reflection, Mother Of Snakes

level 7

DARK reptile/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by Fear monsters. When this monster is summoned, add a trap card from your graveyard to your hand. As long as you control this monster, the effects of trap cards you control can't be negated.

atk/2700 def/2500

NOTE; The Mother Of Snakes has an effect to support trap cards because there's a lot of traps in the game which are mirror themed,

Lilim Tarvos

level 4

EARTH reptile

atk/ 1500 def/1300

Lilim Diona

level 4

EARTH reptile

atk/1600 def/1600

Lilim Pallene

level 7

DARK reptile/ fusion

2 "Lilim" monsters

atk/2800 def/1400

Lilim Rhea

level 4

atk/1700 def/1300

NOTE; I named the Lilim after some of Saturn's moon. I am also aware that some of Saturn's moons are named after Greek things, which I guess is kind of appropriate since Gorgon's are Greek.

Lilim Mirror Path

normal trap

Pay 1000 life points, and special summon 2 level 4 or lower "Lilim" monsters from your graveyard.

Now for the Blind Man cards

Memory Collector, The Blind Man

level 8

WIND spellcaster/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by Fear monsters. As long as this monster is face up on the field, the effects of all monsters in play, except for Fear monsters, are negated.

atk/2400 def/2800

NOTE; The reason I made the Lilim and Archive cards as normal monsters is because of this guys effect negation ability

Archive Shadow Of Light

ritual spell

This monster can be used to ritual summon a ritual monster with "Archivist" in it's name. You must also tribute monsters from your hand and field whose total level is equal to or greater than the level of the monster you are ritual summoning. You may banish this card from your graveyard to negate the effect of a spell or trap card that would destroy an "Archivist" monster you control.

NOTE; I also have an idea for a ritual called Archive Light Of Shadows, but I haven't decided what it's bonus effect will be.

Archive Martyr Alpha

level 7

EARTH warrior/ ritual

This monster can only be ritual summoned with an "Archive" ritual spell card.

atk/2700 def/2000

NOTE; All the Alphas are ritual monsters.

Archive Collector Iota

level 4

LIGHT warrior

atk/1300 def/2000

Archive Broker Gamma

level 4

EARTH warrior

atk/1500 def/1200

Archive Analyst Epsilon

level 3

EARTH warrior

atk/ 1200 def/1700

Archive Analyzation

normal spell

If you control an "Archive Analyst" monster, you may draw 2 cards.

Strength Of Martyrdom

normal trap

When your opponent declares an attack, select 1 "Archive Martyr" monster you control. That monster gain atk equal to its level x 200, and your opponent can't select monsters you control as attack targets, except for that monster.

Well, that's it. If you've got any Lilim or Archive card ideas, post them here.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Matsokune
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 05:16 PM

The Bench Warmer

Group: Members
Member No.: 149

I've got one for the Lilim set.

Lilim Corbenik

level 6

EARTH fauna

atk/2300 def/2000
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 05:25 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (Matsokune @ Oct 14 2012, 09:16 AM)
I've got one for the Lilim set.

Lilim Corbenik

level 6

EARTH fauna

atk/2300 def/2000

Fauna is like animals, right? If so, I think it would be better phrased as a beast-type

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Matsokune
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 05:27 PM

The Bench Warmer

Member No.: 149

Fauna is more for plants.
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 05:36 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (Matsokune @ Oct 14 2012, 09:27 AM)

Ah, right. Plant type then.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
The Shade
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 08:06 PM

Mad Plan Man

Member No.: 192

QUOTE (Matsokune @ Oct 14 2012, 05:27 PM)

I believe the word you looking for is 'Flora', fauna is indeed animals.

"It's not crazy, it's an experiment."

My Blogs:
The Long Game ...it's a long story.
Running From Winter ...Part of the Tale Weaver Challenges.
Wandering From the Nightly Shore ...Things are just weirding up.
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Dec 3 2012, 03:30 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Some new cards for the Slender, Oath Breaker, and Convocation archetypes

Proxy Revenge

Normal TRAP

Activate when a "SlenderProxy" card you control is destroy in battle or by an opponent's card effect. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Convocation Frostwing Falcon

level 5

WATER winged-beast/ synchro/ Fear

1 tuner + 1 "Convocation" monster.

This monster may not be destroyed in battle, except by Fear cards. Once per turn, you may select a moster your opponent controls and reduce its atk by 500 until the end phase.

atk/2200 def/1200

Fear Summoning

normal SPELL

Banish 2 DARK monsters from your graveyard. This turn, you may normal summon a Fear card without tributing.

Hallowed Interception

counter TRAP

Activate only when your opponent declares an attack while you control a "SlenderProxy Hallowed". Change the attack target to "SlenderProxy Hallowed", then draw one card.

Slender Man's Gift

normal SPELL

If you control a face up "Slender Man", you may draw a card for each monster you control with "Slender" or "SlenderProxy" in its name.

SlenderProxy Supporter

level 5

DARK warrior/ synchro/ effect

1 tuner + 1 "SlenderProxy" monster

Once per turn, you may select a monster you control with "Slender" or "SlenderProxy" in its name, and have that monster gain 1200 atk until the end phase. This monster may not attack the turn you use this effect.

atk/200 def/1300

Deadly Nest- Ashen Phoenix

rank 5

FIRE/ xyz/ effect

2 level 5 "Convocation" cards.

You ma also xyz summon this monster using "Convocation Nest- The Faceless Bastard" as an xyz material (If this monster is xyz summoned this way, any xyz materials attached to "Convocation Nest- The Faceless Bastard become attached to this monster as xyz materials). This monster may only be xyz summoned if you have 2000 or less life points. This monster may attack all monsters your opponent controls once each during each of your turns. You may detach an xyz material from this monster to increase its atk by 500 until the end phase. If this monster is destroyed in battle, you may special summon 1 "Convocation Phoenix" from you extra deck. It cannot attack this turn.

atk/2500

SlenderProxy Medic

level 3

DARK warrior/ effect

When a "SlenderProxy" monster you control battles, you may discard this card to negate any damage you take from that battle.

atk/900 def/1800

Fear Fury

normal TRAP

Target one Fear card you control. That monster gains atk equal to its level x 200 until the end phase.

Medicine Of Broken Oaths

normal TRAP

Discard one "OathBreaker" monster from your hand and gain life points equal to its atk.

OathBreaker Plague Master

level 8

DARK fiend/ effect

This monster may not be special summoned. If this monster is tribute summoned or set, the tributes must be "OathBreaker" monsters. When this monster is tribute summoned, destroy every monster in play with plague counters on them. This monster may not attack the turn it is summoned.

atk/3000 def/0

There you go. Trading cards!

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
TheREALJohn
 Posted: Dec 12 2012, 12:49 AM

The Warrior

Member No.: 245

I shall now start designing a Fear Mythos card game. Anyone wiling to help? PM me.

And must I now begin to doubt,
Who never doubted all these years?
My heart is stone and still it trembles
The world I have known is lost in shadow.
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Dec 16 2012, 08:06 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Some new Saylo cards!

Vengeance Star

normal TRAP

When you take damage from 2 direct attacks in a row, inflict damage to your opponents life points equal to the total damage you've taken this turn. Then, special summon a LIGHT spellcaster-type monster from your graveyard.

Drawing Stars

normal TRAP

Draw one card for each of your LIGHT monsters that were sent to the graveyard this turn.

Silver Starlight

normal TRAP

If you take 2000 or more damage from battle, you may draw 2 cards. On your next turn, you may normal summon a monster without tributing.

Secret Guardian

counter TRAP

When your opponent declares an attack while you control no monsters, you may negate the attack and end the battle phase. Then,select a level 4 or lower monster from your graveyard and set it in face down defense position. That monster's effect is negated.

Banishing Starlight

normal TRAP

Activate only when a LIGHT monster you control battles a monster your opponent controls. Banish both monsters. The monsters banished from this effect return to play during your next end phase.

Vision's Gown

normal TRAP

Select one monster you control. That monster cannot be destroyed by card effects. Your opponent cannot declare an attack unless they are attacking the selected monster. These effects last until the end phase of this turn.

EDIT; forgot a few

Scion Chain Lord

level 4

When this monster is used for an xyz summon, change the battle position of one monster your opponent controls to defense position. When a monster xyz summoned with this card is destroyed by battle, send the top card of your deck to the graveyard.

atk/1400 def/1500

Starlight Wing Blade

rank 4

LIGHT spellcaster/ xyz/ effect

2 level 4 monsters

You may remove any number of xyz materials from this card to have this monster gain 400 atk for each xyz material removed until the end phase. You may activate this effect during either players turn.

atk/2300 def/1000

Winds Of Fear

quickplay SPELL

if you control a level 7 or higher FEAR card, you may destroy all spell and trap cards your opponent controls.

Noble Gift

normal TRAP

Tribute 2 monsters you control, then target one monster on the field. The targeted monster's atk becomes 3000 until the end phase.

A Chance To Defend Yourself

quickplay SPELL

If you control no monsters, you may reveal the top card of your deck. If it is a monster card, you may special summon it in defense position.

Scion Lightbreaker

level 7

LIGHT spellcaster/ synchro/ effect

When this monster is synchro summoned, you may draw a card. If it is a light monster, you may reveal it to your opponent. If you do, this monster gains 500 atk this turn.

atk/2500 def/1600

Star Of The Vision

normal TRAP

banish a "Scion" card from your graveyard and select a monster you control. The selected monster gains atk equal to the atk of the banished card.

Scion Draw

normal SPELL

discard a Scion card from your hand. Draw 2 cards.

Trap Repeater

normal TRAP

Discard one card and select one trap card in your graveyard. This card gains that trap cards effect.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Dec 24 2012, 06:33 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Here's some more of Gordon's cards.

Harold, Smoke Lord Of The Brute

rank 4

DARK warrior/ xyz/ effect

2 level 4 monsters

If this monster is attacked by an opponent's monster, you may make the attack a direct attack. Once per turn, if all the mosters your opponent controls are face up and have higher atk than this monster, you may detach and xyz material from this monster to have this monster attack directly this turn.

Atk/1800 def/1700

Hastur's Wind

normal SPELL

Pay 1500 life points. Add 2 level 4 or lower dragon-type monsters from your deck to your hand.

Darkfire Crystal

normal TRAP

If your opponent declares an attack while you control a DARK and a FIRE monster, you may negate the attack and end the battle phase. Then, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's life points.

Heartless Wave

counter TRAP

Pay 1000 life points to negate the effect of an opponent's trap card that is activated during the battle phase, and destroy it. Your opponent cannot activate card effects that would prevent the trap card from being negated or destroyed. When this card is destroyed while face-down, you may draw 2 cards.

Yegg-Ha Dragon

level 6

DARK dragon/ effect

You may discard this card to select 2 of your banished monsters and special summon them in face-up attack position. Those monster's atk and def are reduced to 0 and they are removed from play if they are removed from the field.

Atk/2200 def/1300

Dygra Dragon

level 4

EARTH dragon/ effect

You may banish this monster to special summon a level 4 dragon-type monster from your graveyard.

Atk/1500 def/2000

Nyarlathotep Dark Sky

level 9

DARK spellcaster/ synchro/ effect

Crawling Chaos Dragon + 2 non-tuner monsters

Once per turn, you may select one type of card (monster, spell, or trap). Cards of that type cannot activate their effects this turn.

Atk/2900 def/2900

Death Draw

normal SPELL

Draw two cards, then banish one of the cards you drew. You may not perform your battle phase this turn.

Nyarlathotep Wyvern

level 3

DARK dragon/ tuner

If you have a copy of “Crawling Chaos Dragon” in your graveyard, you may treat this monster's name as “Crawling Chaos Dragon”.

Atk/1500 def/0

Chaos Guard

normal TRAP

When one of your monsters is selected as an attack target, you may prevent any damage you would take from that battle. Then, select one monster card in your deck, and move it to the top of your deck.

And that's it for now. I'll get around to posting some of the Tale weaver, ParaDan, and Saylo's new cards later.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Dec 28 2012, 10:07 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

The All-Seeing Eye Of Judgement

level 8

DARK fiend/ Fear

This monster may only be destroyed in battle by another Fear card. Gain 1000 life points during each of your standby phases. When you take damage from a battle involving this monster, inflict the same amount of damage to your opponents life points.

atk/0 def/0

Oh. Right. I forgot I gave it that effect. Ummm.... I guess I'll just make it an optional effect that Saylo just keeps forgetting to use...

Anyway, here's ParaDan's cards;

Whisperer In The Night, The Rake

level 7

EARTH beast-warrior/ Fear

This monster may not be destroyed in battle, except by Fear cards. During your end phase, if this monster did not declare an attack this turn, you may destroy one non-Fear monster your opponent controls. This monster deals pircing damage.

Atk/2500 def/1400

Archangel, Lord Of The Fallen

level 8

DARK fairy/ Fear

This monster may not be destroyed in battle, except by Fear cards. As long as you control this face-up monster, control of monsters cannot switch. When this monster is summoned, equip a monster card in your graveyard to this card. Once per turn, you may send a card equipped to this monster to the graveyard, then equip this monster with a different monster from your graveyard. This monster gains the effects of any monster(s) equipped to it.

atk/2500 def/2000

The Smiling Man

level 7

DARK plant/ Fear

This monster may not be destroyed in battle, except by Fear cards. Once per turn, if your opponent activates a trap card while this monster is attacking, negate that cards effect and destroy it. Any damage to your opponent's life points from a battle involving this monster is doubled.

Atk/2100 def/1000

The Unnamed Child

level 7

LIGHT spellcaster/ Fear

This monster may not be destroyed in battle, except by Fear cards. As long as you control this monster, monsters your opponent controls are treated as though they don't have names. Once per turn, if this is the only monster you control, you may gain control of a monster your opponent controls without a name until the end phase.

Atk/1900 def/2400

The All-Devouring Quiet

level 8

DARK spellcaster/ Fear

This monster may not be destroyed in battle, except by Fear cards. When this monster is summoned, place 5 void-counters on this card. During each of you standby phases, remove a void-counter from this card. When this monster has no void-counters, banish all non-Fear monsters in play.

Atk/0 def/3000

The Ultimate Eraser, Aqualung

level 10

DARK spellcaster/ fusion/ Fear

The Memory Collector, The Blind Man + The All-Devouring Quiet

This monster may only be summoned by fusion summon. This monster may not be destroyed in battle, except by Fear cards. As long as you control this monster, negate the effects of every other monster in play. When this monster is fusion summoned, add 3 void-counters to this monsters. During each of your standby phases, remove a void-counter from this card. When all the void-counters have been removed from this card, banish all other monsters in play.

Atk/3200 def/2800

Fear Of Greed

normal SPELL

Banish a level 8 or higher Fear card from your graveyard. Draw 2 cards.

Grotesque Reverie

level 7

DARK Psychic/ Fear

This monster may not be destroyed in battle, except by Fear cards. Once per turn, you may change a monster your opponent controls to defense position. If your opponent attacks a “Grotesque” monster you control, you may change the attack target to this card. When this monster is sent to the graveyard, draw one card.

Atk/2200 def/2300

Fear Fusion

normal SPELL

Select a Fear fusion monster in you extra deck. Remove its fusion material monsters from your field and graveyard from play to special summon it to your field. This is treated as a fusion summon.

Hound Of Nightmares

level 11

DARK beast/ fusion/ Fear

King Of Hounds, The Black Dog + Whisperer In The Night, The Rake + Grotesque Reverie

This monster may not be destroyed in battle, except by Fear cards. This monster may only be summoned by fusion summon. As long as you control this card, you may look at your opponent's hand and all of their face-down cards. Once per turn, you may switch one monster your opponent controls to defense position. This monster deals piercing damage.

Atk/4000 def/2000

So there you go!

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Dec 30 2012, 06:34 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

I know Gordon's dead, but I decided to design some new cards for him

Grove Of Fetters

field SPELL

All "Brute" cards gain 500 atk and def. Whenever a "Brute" monster is xyz summoned, you may draw one card.

Shubb-Niggeroth Dragon

level 7

DARK dragon/ fusion/ effect

1 DARK dragon-type monster + 1 FIRE dragon-type monster.

This monster is also treated as a FIRE monster. Once per turn, you may special summon a level 4 or lower dragon-type monster from your hand or graveyard. That monster may not attack this turn.

atk/2400 def/2300

Star Spawn Dragon

level 6

FIRE dragon/ fusion/ effect

Cthulhu Dragon + 1 or more dragon-type monsters

This monster gains 300 atk for each fusion material monster used to fusion summon it. If more then 5 monsters you used to fusion summon this card, you may not attack with this card. During your draw phase, instead of drawing, you may select 3 dragon-type monsters from your deck, and have your opponent select one of them at random. That monster is added to your hand, and the others are shuffled into your deck.

atk/1700 def/1400

Crimson Chaos Dragon

level 10

DARK dragon/ fusion/ effect

Nyarlathotep Dragon + Evil Deity King. Cthulhu God Dragon

Once per turn, you may discard a card from your hand and draw one card. If the card drawn is a dragon type monster, you may select one of the following effects and activate it; *this monster gains 800 atk until the end phase. *Select and destroy one monster your opponent controls.

atk/3500 def/3000

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jan 25 2013, 02:16 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Cold Boy

level 7

WATER warrior/ Fear

This monster may not be destroyed in battle except by Fear monsters. While this monster is face up on the field, monsters may not attack on the turn they're normal summoned, except for Fear cards. Once per turn, you may discard a card to target one of your opponent's face down spell of trap cards. That card cannot be activated this turn.

Atk/2400 def/1800

Cold Gift

normal SPELL

Your opponent gains 2000 life points when you activate this card. You may then special summon one “Cold” monster from your hand.

Child Of The Cold

level 3

WATER warrior/ effect

When this monster is normal summoned, you may special summon one “Child Of The Cold” from your hand.

Atk/1400 def/700

Cold Knight

rank 3

WATER warrior/ xyz/ effect

2 level 3 WATER monsters

Once per turn, you may target one monster your opponent controls. Detach one xyz material from this monster. The targetted monster loses 300 atk for each water monster you control.

Atk/1800 def/1600

Cold Mirror

quickplay SPELL

Activate only while you control a face up WATER monster. Look at all of your opponent's face down cards.

Cold Wyrm

level 3

WATER reptile/ effect

During your opponent's turn, you may banish this monster from your graveyard to target one monster your opponent controls. That monster cannot declare an attack this turn.

Atk/1700 def/300

Skilled Child Of The Cold

level 6

WATER warrior/ effect

This monster's name is treated as “Child Of The Cold” while it is face up on the field or in your graveyard. You may return 2 “Child Of The Cold” cards from your graveyard to the deck and shuffle to special summon this monster from your hand.

Atk/2300 def/1400

Cold Wizard Armis

level 3

WATER spellcaster/ effect

during your opponent's turn, you may banish this monster to target one face up “Cold” monster you control. You opponent cannot declare an attack this turn, unless they are targeting that monster.

atk/1300 def/1300

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll