Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

My Video Game Idea, canon to the Daniel-Verse
Acelegin
 Posted: Dec 24 2012, 05:16 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

So, as some of you may have read in the RPG thread, I'm working on a video which will take place in the Daniel-Verse. Here's the plot;

On I believe the 2nd of december, Daniel had a clash with the Archangel, and absorbed an unspecified number of souls from the Archangel. These souls now live in Daniel's subconscious.

Justin Ferin, a person who's been inside of Daniel's subconscious, teams up with some of the new arrivals to explore Daniel's subconscious and have some interesting adventures while trying to find the origin of Daniel's strange powers.

So, since there's gonna be a bunch of dead people in this game, I'm willing to include other people's dead characters. I have permission to use Atik's Nameless One and Phobos' Zeke, and I think I have permission to use the Faceless Bastard. I'll have to double check with Som. HEY SOM! CAN I USE THE FACELESS BASTARD!?

So, if you want one of your characters to get in on this, I'd be more than happy to make them into cameos, mini-bosses, or just cameo appearances.

Here's the player party I've come up with so far (I'm looking to get it up to 8);

Justin (from daniel & Friends); Our main character. He mostly uses scythes, and has some dark based attacks.
Algeria (from A New Fear Will Soon Be Born); An SMSC agent who was killed in one of the Game Master's tournaments. Probably going to be a black magic user, and will mostly fight with guns.
Zeke (from Shadows See All, I think); This will be our meatshield. Maybe. I've only read some of the blog, so I still have some things to know about his character.
Nameless (from The Vent/ Graveyard Tales); He's gonna use some skills based on chess strategies, which have varying status effects and damage. He can use a variety of weapons, and can equip chess pieces to boost some of his stats.
Quan (from a lot of my blogs, but mostly A New Fear Will Soon Be Born); Will serve as a secondary meatshield, with a few differences from Zeke. He's probably going to focus more on offense, while Zeke will have some more speedy skills.
Faceless Bastard maybe (from The World Through These Eyeholes); If I do end up using him, I'm gonna give him a number of wind and lightning based abilities. I plan to do him a bit differently that he was in the other rpg and the blogs, but I won't go into detail on that unless I get full permission to use him.

Other characters I plan on using;

Reika (from A New Fear Will Soon Be Born); will be a side character who will probably sell stuff
Duelist (from nothing); A character who I'm making up for this game, who sells you yugioh cards that can be used in battle.
Dream Game Master; A subconscious replica of the Game Master. He will serve as one of the Games Bosses
Dream Bloody Biker; Another subconscious replica who will be a boss
Reverie; The main piece of the Grotesque, who serves as the Ringleader. He will also be a boss.
The Red Cap; As Daniel is sort of a Blood Vessel, you will encounter it inside his subconscious.
Jack Of All; He'll be involved too.

So, if anyone else wants to include their dead characters in this, I'd be happy to. If not, I'll just think of made up ones. Also, this game will be canon to the Daniel-verse.

Anyway, I'm working on the maps right now. I can't work on characters and scripts and what not until I get that vga cable, but I'll work on it soon. Hopefully, I'll have this completed by the end of January. If there's anything else you wanna know, let me know.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jan 4 2013, 12:19 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

So I've been thinking of music to use for some of the bosses, and here's what I have so far.

The Grotesque;

The Red Cap;

So, what do you guys think? Do those work? Also, any recommendations for any other bosses?

And while I'm here, does anyone else want their dead guys to appear in this game?

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jan 7 2013, 06:23 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

UPDATE!!!

The games gonna start with a prologue showing how exactly Justin died, and how the Archangel took advantage of him.

Then we flash forward to the present-ish. Justin has been living in Daniel's subconscious for a while now. The main part of Daniel's subconscious is a giant flying ship called the Tantalus. Justin has investigated the ship, both above and bellow deck, extensively. There are doors withing the ship that lead to the more twisted and dangerous parts of Daniel's subconscious, but he hasn't been able to explore them because of the danger. However, now that there are more people there with him, he decides to put together a party to explore.

Justin hopes to learn somethings about Daniel's powers, as well as the Fears. As the story progresses, secrets will be reveal, challenges will be faced, and a bunch of sh@& will go down.

Well, that's all I have to say for now. There's still room if anyone wants their dead characters to be involved.

Also, I need a title for this. Any ideas?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Phobos
 Posted: Jan 22 2013, 03:49 AM

He who bases characters off of real people

Group: Members
Member No.: 171

Didn't even notice this thread! Speedy meatshield sounds good for Zeke. He's also posessed by a Dying Man shard if you want to use that at all.

As for a title... I'll get back to you on that. But rest assured I'll think some stuff up.

All Characters in the following Blogs are based off of real people. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is completely intentional.

The Shadows Verse:

Anthology of Shadows, A tale of men who became monsters.

Lost Souls (Vlog, September 2013), prey for the monsters who were once men.

My Fear Mythos/Doctor Who Crossover

Timelords and Terrors (Co-authored by Minute-Odyssey and Achilles)
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jan 22 2013, 05:45 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

I'm calling the game "Dark Subconscious".

Also, here's an updated list of playable characters;

Justin; Uses scythes and some guns. Skills involve dark based attacks and rapid strikes.

Algeria; Uses guns. Skills involve fire and ice attacks.

Zeke; Uses... I don't know... knives and guns I guess. Skills involve a combination of power and speed.

Nameless; Uses staves and chess pieces. Skills involve status effects.

Faceless Bastard; Uses swords and some scythes. Skills involve quick attacks, along with wind and thunder attacks.

Quan; Uses gloves and claws. Skills involve powering himself and party up and dealing heavy damage.

Carla; (Made her up as a secondary protagonist to Justin. She's new to all the Fear business, so she has to learn this stuff as the game progresses.) Uses swords and maces. Skills involve healing.

Terence; (Only available during prologue.) Uses a dagger. Has one skill, Molotov Cocktail, which does fire damage to one enemy.

Ciel; (Only available during prologue.) Uses a dagger. Has one skill, medicine, which restores one party member's health.

So, there's still room for one more party member if anyone's interested.

Also, each character will have a set of moves which will be similar to limit breaks from Final Fantasy. Not sure what I'm calling them yet.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Pandora
 Posted: Jan 24 2013, 09:11 AM

23rd Doctor

Group: Conspirator
Member No.: 141

hmm....you know Axiom was dead all through December and some of January....could that work. Otherwise I guess I dont have any noteworthy dead characters. But feel free to use Axiom.

PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jan 24 2013, 10:52 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Well, seeing as Axiom was resurrected, I don't think I can use him. Sorry.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Pandora
 Posted: Jan 24 2013, 12:08 PM

23rd Doctor

I understand ^-^' just wondering...

PM
Pandora
 Posted: Jan 24 2013, 12:13 PM

23rd Doctor

You could use Rillek or Jane from Hell has Wifi and Moxia and Dinner Owl respectively they are both dead ^-^''

PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jan 24 2013, 12:25 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

Rillek would probably work best as a miniboss.

As for Jane, I don't know. I'm still really confused about who she actually is...

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Pandora
 Posted: Jan 24 2013, 01:38 PM

23rd Doctor

Sure use Rillek as a mini-boss ^-^
As for Jane...dont break your head over it o.o I have no idea either who she was... o.o

PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Jan 24 2013, 03:19 PM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Wait if revived characters are ineligible why you still using Faceless? He's currently alive again.

Oh but he's still dead in most universes... So could still fit.

Here I'll post a full list of characters who have died on screen in my blogs and haven't come back or came back but then died again:

Jayson
Brian Altess
May(Abomination)
TB
Jerry
Vadim

O_0 I actually don't think I have anymore.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jan 25 2013, 01:32 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Well, the blog where Axiom was revived is set n the Daniel-Verse, so he won't work. Characters who have been revived in other verses can still be dead in the Daniel-Verse.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
NⓍFⓍurthWall
 Posted: Jan 25 2013, 01:58 AM

The Wiki-Keeper

Group: Members
Member No.: 178

If you still need someone go ahead and use David Grant.

What's that? He's not dead in my verse? Well if Zeke is dead in the DanielVerse so can David Grant!

user posted image
(Evolve or Die logo by Pandora)
Collab Blogs:
Search In The Tale (co-written with Pandora)
Individual blogs:
Game Time (took over this blog from ZacksQuest)
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Jan 25 2013, 02:05 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Oh that makes sense in that case everyone is up for grabs still cause everyone died at the end of Amalgam.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll