Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

The Dark Eye, Best Game Ever!
Themanwhocreatedjazz
 Posted: Mar 28 2015, 12:30 PM

Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 414

The Dark Eye is a computer game of the horror genre, released in 1995 for the PC by the now-defunct software company Inscape. Upon its release the game attracted little attention from either critics or consumers, though it has received some attention since and, arguably, cult status. - Wikipedia

Probably one of my favorite games ever. The Dark Eye is a horror game based of the works of Edgar Allan Poe, it features the vocal talents of William S Burroughs, and the characters are clay...

This game is not for everyone, and is more like an interactive film that a game, it is also plagued with bugs and glitches, some of which are game breaking, however if you look past all of this, therein lies a game which deserves more attention, and I have made it my mission to promote it, starting with the mythos!

Anyway, if you like games like Mist, or Dear Esther, you will like this.
Trailer
Getting hold of it is difficult, however there are a few download floating around online.

The Fears In Mythology - Looking at the Fears Mythological counterparts (sort of)
Behind The Bookshelf - Some short stories based upon my dreams.
My Father's Notebook - Some short stories about the Fear Mythos
Cutting Up The Fear Mythos - Applying the cut up technique to the Fear Mythos
PM
Themanwhocreatedjazz
 Posted: Jul 12 2015, 02:54 PM

Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 414

The Fears In Mythology - Looking at the Fears Mythological counterparts (sort of)
Behind The Bookshelf - Some short stories based upon my dreams.
My Father's Notebook - Some short stories about the Fear Mythos
Cutting Up The Fear Mythos - Applying the cut up technique to the Fear Mythos
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll