Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

The Archive's New Blog
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 04:44 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Group: Members
Member No.: 408

Well good news everyone! My brother just happens to be very big on codes and whatnot. I'll just give him the codes and hopefully we can get some progress. As for the archive I don't know. They usually sell there information to the highest bidder or something.

Edit: I've noticed that the descriptions of the Fears on the blog are slightly different than what we're used to. I'll post a list on a new post:
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 02:00 AM

List of differents of the Fears description:

PRE03 (Archangel): Any deceased creature, human or otherwise, as opposed to saying it favors the gas mask form. QUOTE: " in recent years, quietened down. The two leading theories are either that PRE03 is experiencing a change in mentality (a metacrisis?), or that it is planning something. So Archie is quiting down. Hopefully it doesn't become active again and take the form of one of us who died.

PRE03 (Wooden Girl): Something resembling the "regular version", except it not clear what she's made of. It's either wood, china, earth. She also appears to be the screaming tower ( which is described as a tower of non-Euclidean geometry filled with torture chambers). Both components apparently exists in symbiosis with each other/in which she is said to be bound.
Instead of strings, she has powers of psychic influence on humans, mostly in the form of invasive thoughts.
The tower apparently might be located on earth but that exact location is unknown.

PRE08 (Cold Boy): prefers deserts, which is strange since it form is a as we know him, so why it doesn't appear as something more logical is unknown (maybe tundra counts as desert? There are so such things as cold deserts.) Communication with him has been attempted by the archive and with mostly successful results. He has described itself as a "lonely god," and doesn't get along with the other fears. He also often alludes to a rivalry in the past with whats believed to be the eye, but has calmed down. Recently he started to appear less frequently. The last known conversation between him and the archive consisted entirely of him saying "I'm destined to be lonely forever." after which he has not been seen since.

PRE11 (Manufactuted Newborn): aperince has changed throughout history, bu currently appears as a half-machine half-human hybrid or a glitch appearing in the Internet (which might suggest that it's a cross with the glitch). Its been attributed as the twice-born entity from foreign lands. Its actions are ambiguous, commonly associated with mystery in search of seeking enlightenment, but this state of "enlightenment" itself is ambiguous and often results in psychological destruction if misapplied. QUOTE: "PRE11 is one of the most documented entities in our records. There are lots of differing legends, but they all share similar themes and structures. Here's my piece on the matter: Even in early mythology, Dionysus has been assumed to be half-human and half-beyond, said to have a human mother and PRE03 as its father-- a father who accidentally kills the human mother, at that. According to this legend, UXP098 raised it until it was of age to travel the world in search of some unknown goal. In contemporary legend, this goal is referred to as its "Tower," but I think it's likelier PRE11 grew up in search of maturity, a sense of self-identity, that intangible goal even we humans seek. I think PRE11 shares this due to its half-human nature. Eventually, PRE11 returned to the common world or wherever it is, but the other PREs were reluctant to accept 11 as one of their own. In attempt to prove its worth and gain the love it needed, PRE11 traveled into PRE19 to retrieve its human mother, but... well, PRE19 was debunked, so our Analysts are still interpreting this one. At some point after PRE11's personal journey and ordeals, there's a gap in our records. We've heard rumors that it was killed (murdered?), but then our next records state the PREs accept it into their ranks, so that can't be right. This is where things get weird. The PRE11 at this point is no longer just Dionysus but is also now Ikenga, a two-faced entity that is associated with the past and the future. More research is required on this one, especially since PRE11 hasn't shown its face(s) in a long time. Wherever it is, it's coming. If it's a two-faced entity for the past and the future, perhaps the "past" face is the Dionysus that cannot forget its past and its tribulations and the "future" face is the Ikenga that is a fearsome warrior hiding somewhere where we can't see it (can't judge it)? If that hypothesis is correct, then I guess it really did become the PRE it always wanted to be. I hope it's happy. I also hope it's found its enlightenment." So Eshu rased this thing. Thanks a lot Eshu. But this does give us some perspective on him. In the Greek myth, QUOTE (WIKIPEDIA): "According to the myth, Zeus gave the infant Dionysus to the care of Hermes. One version of the story is that Hermes took the boy to King Athamas and his wife Ino, Dionysus' aunt. Hermes bade the couple to raise the boy as a girl, to hide him from Hera's wrath. Another version is that Dionysus was taken to the rain-nymphs of Nysa, who nourished his infancy and childhood, and for their care Zeus rewarded them by placing them as the Hyades among the stars (see Hyades star cluster). Other versions have Zeus giving him to Rhea, or to Persephone to raise in the Underworld, away from Hera. Alternatively, he was raised by Maro." So Eshu might be a caring being, taking care of the orphaned newborn...Or not

PRE15 (Dying Men/Man): QUOTE: "
A crucial part of the PRE15 archetype is that each manifestation insists a day will come when they unite again to form the original entity. No matter what the manifestation's background is, they all collectively refer to this day as "Ragnarök," or at least its beginnings.
" So if the dying men reunited, the beginning of the end starts. Let's hope the other fears kill them off before then

PRE17 (Eye): Might possibly be just a side affect or another form of the black dog.

PRE22 (Smiling Man) Alternatively appears as smiling or screaming. QUOTE: "PRE22 is said to have lost its arm to PRE10, and it is also said to have been the former ruler of some unknown group of beings before another PRE overthrew it and took its place." So it might of not originally been a Fear, both was overthrown by another "PRE", Which (my speculation) might have been Eshu. Might now be armless due to The Black Dog.

Okay. Share speculation...NOW.
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 02:12 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Well one interesting thing... Pretty Sure Ikenga showed up at one point during Nine Is God. When DJay decided to just give us the codes a mod text box saying Ikenga popped up... Possibly Ikenga itself obscuring the codes.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 02:15 AM

Well fricker-frack.
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 02:23 AM

Actually for all we know Ikenga could be one of the characters we've met on here since it being a glitch on the internet would make it interestingly possible for it to be say the one who posted the codes to the blogs...

I'd say such conjecture is probably a bad idea though until we know more.

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Last Rites
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 02:26 AM

Well it might be useful. If we figured out who Eshu is, we can figure out what the game is for, and should we be even be doing this.
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 02:32 AM

We know what the game is for. Trying to help Adesina and the people in the cellar and also Godwin and other people.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 02:41 AM

THIS IS TO SAVE PEOPLES LIVES?!?! (ORIGINAL CONTENT REMOVEEMD DUE TO NEWBIENISS)

Edit: I'm am currently conversing with tha archive asking for all declassified information on the unknown factors we are dealing with.
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Nov 28 2014, 05:07 PM

The conversion is done, and the implications are huge. Here's what they said:

QUOTE:

(Note: I asked about the debunked and debated fears and uxps)

ARCHIVE: What PREs would that be?

SCRIBE SHADOW:
The ones labeled Debunked and Debated, the ones who that didn't get much information because of scribe t'den's affliction.
PRE02 "Bia"
PRE04 "Odin"
PRE07 "Kanteletar"
PRE09 "Amadioha"
PRE12 "The Nine Diseases"
PRE13 "Sielulintu"
PRE16 "Kephry"
PRE18 "Kullervo"
PRE19 "Awides, Agesander"
PRE23 "Frigg"
PRE24 "Kratos and Hel"
PRE25 "Mrtyu-mara"
PRE26 "Ask/Embia"
P.S. Mind throwing in UXPs? I'm not sure if some of them exist or not:
UXP138 "Lilith"
UXP098 "Eshu"
(The Unknown ones:)
UXP??? "Premetheus"
And any others you might have.

ARCHIVE: I'm sorry, but most of that information is classified, and a lot of those PREs simply don't exist (hence "debunked").

SCRIBE SHADOW: I have heard recently of otherwise, such as in a sighing of something supposedly resembling PRE12 attacking at a college in Virginia. I am working on a project about the debunked PREs, for one of our brokers. I don't know much about the project the broker is working on. He just left me a note on my doorstep. It was anonymous, but the credentials were correct, so I started working on it. If the project is a falsehood, I'm sorry to have bothered you. Please send me the information on the ones that are declassified at least.

ARCHIVE: PRE12 is rare. PRE02 turned out to just be a creepypasta, PRE26 is actually one androgynous being (also rare), and UXP098 was a misclassification. That's all I can really say.

SCRIBE SHADOW: Thank you for the information. i dint mean to pry. you might want to check the brokers, that project might mean a mole or something has breached security.

So Eshu was misclassified. That might mean his a Fear. Oh shoot. Quick, look at the fears that are not on the list on the website.
PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Feb 23 2016, 12:23 AM

UPDATE: First, I'm was a newb, and thus an idiot. Eshu is probably EAT, and the fear side project thing has been moved to this thread: http://theonlythingtofear.b1.jcink.com/ind...?showtopic=2691
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll