Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

The Daniel-Verse Phase 2, Coming Soon!
Acelegin
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 04:14 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

Okay, I've finished 6 drawings now. Maybe I can make it to 10 by the end of the night.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 05:51 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

10 down, 10 to go. I think I can call it a night and work on the rest tomorrow.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jun 22 2015, 06:40 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

I apologize for slacking off on my blogs, but I've got a bunch of Lone Timberwolf posts coming tomorrow which will feature the return of some old favorite characters we haven't seen in a while, so you can all look forward to that. Yay!

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jun 27 2015, 10:15 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Finally finished drawing. I just need to scan and GIMP these and then I'll be able to get started on filming.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 04:18 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Okay, so I have been made aware that only HALF THE FUCKING VIDEO LOADED!!! So, I will be forced to reupload it in the morning once I get a chance.

And does anyone know the phone number for Youtube's customer service? Because I would like to have a word with them.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 04:55 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

OKAY! Let's try this again!

SO DOES IT FUCKING WORK THIS TIME!?

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Aug 28 2015, 04:32 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Good news! I finished recording everything for part 2. I'm gonna work hard on editing and compiling it all tomorrow so I can hopefully have the video up by Saturday. I also filmed a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh videos today, which I'll be gradually releasing on my gaming channel.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Aug 29 2015, 04:14 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

This took me way too long.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Sep 3 2015, 01:30 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Feb 22 2016, 07:09 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll