Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Interest check: OWOD
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Jul 6 2012, 03:54 AM

Wordweaver/Neurotic individual

Group: Conspirator (Som)
Member No.: 40

Well the only thing I'm concerned about is if you can think of any flaw that describes a lack of understanding of human society that would be helpful.

Also for specialty that doesn't count Gnosis, Rage or Willpower does it?

Aside from any changes that may come from the answer to these questions I have updated my character sheet.

I'm not crazy I just use a different definition of sanity...

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Leader of the Cult of Filik.

Amalgam series goes in this order
Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Sing to me Songs of The darkness>The One and Only
Last Rites
PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Jul 6 2012, 04:33 AM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Jul 5 2012, 10:54 PM)
Well the only thing I'm concerned about is if you can think of any flaw that describes a lack of understanding of human society that would be helpful.

Also for specialty that doesn't count Gnosis, Rage or Willpower does it?

No. And I'll look into the flaw but I think that's mostly handled by the list of abilities prohibited to Lupus.
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Jul 6 2012, 04:35 AM

Ok then.

The Forum Blunt Instrument. "Because sometimes the only way to get through to someone is with a sledgehammer."

Archon of Chaos.

Prestidigitation>Urban Malefic>The World Through These Eyeholes>Cold and Lonely Days>Metaphysical Fiction and Dawghouse>No Gods No Masters>Unlikely World>Epilogic
>Cresting The Wave

Extra stories that tie into The Somniverse at points and are not linked in the stories.
Last Rites
PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Jul 6 2012, 04:41 AM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheSomnambulist @ Jul 3 2012, 01:03 AM)
Skills: Melee 4 (Specialty: fistfighting)

That would be a brawling specialty. Melee covers hand held weapons like swords, clubs, axes, staffs . . .

Also given that you're a Lupus with little knowledge of humanity Natural Weapons (your claws and fangs) would be a more likely specialty for brawling than fist fighting. If you want to keep your melee at 4 I would suggest knives or swords. Klaives being a type of knife and grand klaives essentially being swords you may have trained specifically with those after your first change.
PM
TheSomnambulist
 Posted: Jul 6 2012, 04:48 AM

Well backstory wise it was meant more that Shie was taught all sorts of fighting and just wasn't taught about things like technology or human interaction

I'll go with knives then since that seems to fit.

Archon of Chaos.

>Cresting The Wave

Last Rites
PM
LizardBite
 Posted: Jul 10 2012, 10:24 PM

The Supreme
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

So whatever happened to this game?

Seann Reads: Wherein I babble a lot
Myths and Monsters: Wherein I talk about mythical creatures
user posted image

Avalon's Reign
PM
proxiehunter
 Posted: Jul 10 2012, 10:27 PM

Favored Servant
Group Icon

QUOTE (LizardBite @ Jul 10 2012, 05:24 PM)
So whatever happened to this game?

Sorry, I haven't forgotten it really. I'm planning to get more information about important NPC's and the setting up this week and begin this Friday or Saturday.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll