Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Is there an animator in the house?
Acelegin
 Posted: Apr 15 2013, 07:52 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 132

I could use an animator. I'm working on a little something, and it would be awesome if I could get the help of an animator.

I'm looking for something better than stick figures. Something around Tomska level animations, if possible.

So, could anyone here help me with that?

Also, I'm broke, so if you want something out of this, we'll have to work something out that doesn't involve money. Sorry.

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me
And the one shot blog Fear The Biker

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;
The Legendary Blog Of Acelegin

My quizilla account
PM
ZacksQuest
 Posted: Apr 15 2013, 08:10 PM

The Dark Lord of Neophobism

Group: Conspirator (III)
Member No.: 133

QUOTE (Acelegin @ Apr 15 2013, 02:52 AM)
I could use an animator. I'm working on a little something, and it would be awesome if I could get the help of an animator.

I'm looking for something better than stick figures. Something around Tomska level animations, if possible.

So, could anyone here help me with that?

Also, I'm broke, so if you want something out of this, we'll have to work something out that doesn't involve money. Sorry.

Well, I have dabbled in animation...

but I still promised DJay I'd make that Rapture Anime. Weelll that can wait until the graphic novel comes out.

In-Production Blogs

Back to the Avenue (Hiatus)
A Personal Inferno (Hiatus)
Salt Upon the Wounds (Hiatus)
Sound Mind (Collaboration w/ Acelegin) (Ongoing)
Hello Darkness, My Old Friend
(Ongoing)
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Apr 16 2013, 02:43 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

So, just in case ZQ can't help me, is there anyone else here with animation skill?

The Daniel-Verse;
Daniel & Friends, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born, The Butterfly Proxy, My Soul Is On Fire, Studying Egypt/ The Darkness Has Empowered Me

Also part of the Daniel-Verse is the Game Master's Tournament (other authors involved) and the Tale Weaver's Challenges (other authors involved, managed by ZacksQuest)

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
WereMagi | ThatDeanCarter
 Posted: Apr 16 2013, 03:14 AM

Do not look for this one

Group: Members
Member No.: 169

tomska animation is just 3d stick figures in my opinion, and could be done, but not in Pivot...

I however don't have the time to dabble in art projects, learning the code to make android apps.

~WereMagi
Gamer, Writer, Thinker, Coffee Drinker.
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Apr 16 2013, 03:21 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (WereMagi @ Apr 15 2013, 07:14 PM)
tomska animation is just 3d stick figures in my opinion, and could be done, but not in Pivot...

I however don't have the time to dabble in art projects, learning the code to make android apps.

Tomska's done things other than asdf movies

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
WereMagi | ThatDeanCarter
 Posted: Apr 16 2013, 03:53 AM

Do not look for this one

Member No.: 169

I wish my youtube app on my ipod would stop borking... I have a two page list of youtube videos to watch and I always get redirected to the app when I try to use the mobile site....

~WereMagi
Gamer, Writer, Thinker, Coffee Drinker.
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jul 1 2014, 05:27 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

Hey! So I've put this little project off for a while, but I plan to eventually get back to it now that I've got my computer back. So if anyone knows an animator or is an animator, I'd like to talk about possibly doing business.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Vinyl Asylum
 Posted: Jul 4 2014, 09:01 PM

Corrupted

Member No.: 376

I'd suggest asking some of the people you know personally. They might be willing to help.

FEAR MYTHOS BLOGS
-David's Dream Journal
(http://ofnightmaresanddreams.blogspot.com/)
-Calls of the Silent Forsaken
(http://hearthemcallingfromoutside.blogspot.com/)
-Aboard the Dreadnaught (http://inthehallsofdeathsship.blogspot.com/)
SLENDER MAN MYTHOS BLOGS
-Pictures of Nature
(http://imagesfromtheworldaroundus.blogspot.com/)
NONFICTION BLOGS
-Musings
(https://www.tumblr.com/blog/musingsonhorrorandotherstuff)
PM
Prophoem
 Posted: Jul 14 2014, 04:31 AM

Innocent

Member No.: 325

MY SKILLS ARE NEEDED!

I could try to do it although most of my work has been messing around with art styles i have never actually worked for someone! I would need to know how long/What you would want done but hey it could at least worth a shot right?
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jul 14 2014, 06:20 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (Prophoem @ Jul 13 2014, 08:31 PM)
MY SKILLS ARE NEEDED!

I could try to do it although most of my work has been messing around with art styles i have never actually worked for someone! I would need to know how long/What you would want done but hey it could at least worth a shot right?

Yay! a person who's interested!

So, I guess I'll go ahead and explain what this is about.

A while back, I designed this utterly terrible Video Game. I am extremely disappointed in it.

Anyway, I'm planning a reboot of the entire thing. As well as a prequel which I had originally intended to be a forum game until I changed my mind and decided to make it a video game instead.

Anyway, I planning to include animated cutscenes in the games. I've estimated the total length of said cutscenes to be about 30 minutes, but I can't be entirely sure.

So, still interested?

EDIT: Also, I should mention that I'm in no hurry with this, so if you are on board, you may feel free to take as much time as you need.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Prophoem
 Posted: Jul 14 2014, 07:09 PM

Innocent

Oh yeah i could definatly do the animations for that game. Would i be right in guessing this is what the sprites on your blog you have been teasing for a little while now are going to?

I am assuming we should move to PM's to keep everything all secretive?
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jul 14 2014, 07:19 PM

The Ace
Group Icon

QUOTE (Prophoem @ Jul 14 2014, 11:09 AM)
Oh yeah i could definatly do the animations for that game. Would i be right in guessing this is what the sprites on your blog you have been teasing for a little while now are going to?

I am assuming we should move to PM's to keep everything all secretive?

Holy shit! Someone read my blog!?

But yeah, that's what those sprites are for. I'm also working on some concept art.

Anyway, let's talk later and I'll let you in on some of my ideas.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
Prophoem
 Posted: Jul 14 2014, 07:46 PM

Innocent

Allright messaged you excited to get started!
PM
Acelegin
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 03:36 AM

The Ace
Group Icon

So can anyone play lute?

Also, if anyone's interested in voice acting, let me know.

The Daniel-Verse;

The God-Sent-Verse;
Luster Of The Dark Jewel

My personal blog;

My quizilla account
PM
theJOKER
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 05:49 PM

Has a really nice vest.

Member No.: 363

I have no idea what a lute is, but I might be interested in voice acting!

If ye say let me know what kind of voices you'll need, I'll see if I can do 'em (and send you a test recording first).

"You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." "

I am the world first Moral Absurdist. I noticed that there was not a philosophical term as such, so I coined it. Moral Absurdism: The belief that the concepts of "good" and evil" do not exist, and that morality is a sham, yet deciding to embrace the absurdity of that and hold a moral system anyways. The logical conclusion of nihilism. See also: Absurdism, Existentialism.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll