Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

The Archive Chat Room, Where the Archives talk to each other
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 4 2015, 10:53 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Group: Members
Member No.: 408

This thread is for a short crossover between Kiro's Archive blog and mine. here we will be talking about our crossover and other things.
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 01:03 AM

Watcher of Clouds

Member No.: 254

*Drops in through the ceiling.*

Right. So this will be like a chat transcript or something, right?
Your character asks questions, mine answers and then mine asks questions and yours answers. Or something like that.
Maybe some other stuff thrown in?

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Kiro Cloudwatcher @ Jan 4 2015, 08:03 PM)
*Drops in through the ceiling.*

Right. So this will be like a chat transcript or something, right?
Your character asks questions, mine answers and then mine asks questions and yours answers. Or something like that.
Maybe some other stuff thrown in?

Yes and other stuff though in too, like maybe .reality interrupting it at the end and disconnecting the chat.

Nice entrance, btw.
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 02:32 AM

Watcher of Clouds

Something disrupting the chat sounds good yes. Not sure if .Reality is the best choice. I'm only slightly familiar with it.
What questions were you planning to have your character ask?

Also in the comments your character asked about Cybele, Persephone, the Deep and the Merryman. My character responded and said that he'd look into the Merryman. So I think this crossover is a good time for him to bring up what he found.

He doesn't know anything about The Deep because only a few higher ups have acces to those files. (And because giving too much information about the Deep kinda ruins the point of it.) But he can answer some questions about Cybele and Persephone.

And thanks. Making an exit the same way I entered will be tricky though.

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 03:19 AM

NO DON'T LEAVE!! D:

Can we start now?

EDIT: Never-mind.
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 04:18 AM

Watcher of Clouds

I tend to drop in and out a lot. I'm working on a lot of different things at the same time. Sorry about that.
But we can start whenever. I might take a while for me to respond though but its not like we have a deadline lol.

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 12:44 PM

Starting....NOW!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON HAS JOINED THE CHAT.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Testing, one two three, one two three. Archive Odin? are you there?
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 10:24 PM

Watcher of Clouds

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI HAS JOINED THE CHAT

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Yes, I think so. Hello.

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 11:18 PM

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Yeah, hi. I'm Here to ask about Persephone,
Cybele, and The Merryman. I'm also here to anwser any questions you might have.
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 01:10 AM

Watcher of Clouds

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Right, I've been digging around for information on the Merryman like I promised. I'll give you the parts I'm allowed to. One second.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Alright I've got them.

PRE26-The Merryman-Fear of the Irrational

It manifests as a pale white, tall figure wearing tattered, brightly colored cloth. It appears with large animal like claws and a head comprised of nothing but a wide, red-lipped grin stretching from one end to the other.

Its body seems unable to handle its own actions. Its stomache can rupture if it starts laughing, causing its internal organs to fall out. It can move at far higher speeds than any living creature but doing so causes its bones to snap. The creature does not seem to be affected by any of the damage its body sustains from its own actions. And when the creature is encountered again the damage it sustained is no longer there or replaced by other wounds.

The creature can draw out extreme joy from its victims by force. Causing the person to show physical signs of outragous joy no matter their current mental state. Afterwards the person is subjected to an increasing amount of depression. They eventually lose the ability to feel happy. This leads our Analysts to believe the creature feeds on the feelings of joy it draws out.
Victims who are completely drained are taken away and never seen again.

Exposure to its laughter itself is reported to cause hallucinations, bouts of extreme mania, and the sense that reality itself is unreal. [ Classified information, Level Gamma ].

It does not seem to have servants.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: That's all I'm allowed to give about it. One second while I grab the file on Cybele.

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 02:12 AM

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Wow. Glad I'm not there but here. Yikes

(OOG: That is wonderful how you just wrote it up in that amount of time.)
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 04:44 AM

Watcher of Clouds

(OOC: Not really. Its heavily based on the wiki article. Since I don't know much more about it. I just slightly gave it a personal spin. )

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: I'm sure you have equally terrifying things in your universe. But yeah the Merryman is frightening. I hope I never encounter him myself.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: I have the Cybele File. Unfortunatly most of it is heavily classified. But some of it is under review for declassification. When that happens I might be able to post it as Fear history. But for now this is all that I have about her.

PRE01-Cybele-Fear of [Classified, level Alpha]

Manifest as female, [Classified, level Alpha]. Is said to have appeared with a bright golden aura surrounding her. [Classified, level Alpha]

Showed an unusual interest in human activities. [Classified, level Alpha] This behavior resulted in her coming into conflict with [Classified, level Gamma]. Her death has been called into question due to lack of evidence. But her absence for almost [Classified level Zeta] centuries is proof enough. An entity as powerful as Cybele would be easily detected if still alive.

Her servants have been disbanded long ago. They were known for their wild behavior and mysterious rites that are still unknown. They do not have a current name as they no longer exist. [Classified, level Gamma]

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: This is all I can offer. Give me a moment while I get Persephone's file.

(OOC: This one wasn't based on an article since there are none. Just from some notes I had and her history that I have in my head. The hard part is not revealing too much. I want to keep people guessing with this one. )

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 01:57 PM

(OOC: Yeah I've noticed. i can improve the file if you want)
ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Well you do that, it seams you don't have the fear known as the vision:

Designation: PRE25

Colloquial Terms: The Vision, Fossil-Type Moirai, Destiny, Fate, The Future, The Pathwalker, The Guide, Clotho, The Soothsayer, The Oracle, Dola, Jumala, Isalein, The Visionary, The Source of Life, Blessed Damozel, The Chaos Butterfly, Frigg, The Duchess, Kore, Subject Victor Sierra.

Physical Description: Appears as a woman with orange/red hair, fully functional red wings, and red claws located on fingers. Is most often seen wearing long blue evening gown. PRE25’s eyes have no irises and her pupils are extremely large. Eyes are able to see though all types of matter, and see the future events. Physical form is described by viewers as “extremely beautiful”.

Behavioral Characteristics: If a victim looks into PRE25's eyes, the subject will start to hallucinate. These hallucinations will almost always depict events in the subjects future or “destiny”. It intentionally shows only Fragments of their fate, piquing their curiosity. As PRE25 shows them more, their sanity is slowly destroyed, leading them to either they will try to avoid these events or find out more. During this process, PRE25 can embed some of its consciousness into the subjects soul, thus make the victim its servant or being able to control their minds from time to time.
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jan 7 2015, 02:24 AM

Watcher of Clouds

(OOC: No need, I edited it myself. I think this is different enough to work. There are still bits that are the same but I think it's okay like this.)

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Interesting, we don't have something like her. Although there seem to be some things she has in common with Persephone. You can see here:

PRE05-Persephone- Fear of [Classified, level Pi]

Manifested as a tall female human with incredibly pale skin. Her hair color and lenght changed depending on the season. [Classified level Gamma]
Could sprout black wings that seemed to be different from any known animal wings. Her dark eyes were said to reflect your past, present and future.

Her cause of death is unknown but is believed to have been caused by [Classified, level Gamma]

[Classified, level Alpha]

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 7 2015, 02:44 PM

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Maybe that was you version of her. Now, on to the subject of your curing fears. It says on you list that the Rake is dead. Mind elaborating on that?
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll