Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

The Archive Chat Room, Where the Archives talk to each other
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 04:28 PM

Watcher of Clouds

Group: Members
Member No.: 254

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Seems like she could be. Unfortunatly most of her info is heavily classified. Even for me, I guess thats normal since I'm a low ranking scribe.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: The Rake? Right, let me see what I can find.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Okay, I found something. From what I can read it seems the Rake was killed in an effort made by a group of runners. They tricked the Rake and the Black dog into fighting each other. The Rake seemed to have gotten the upperhand for a while. But then Grandfather gave them some help by sending the Manufactured newborn. The Rake then was overwhelmed by these two other fears.
Heavy amounts of dimensional bleeding were registered.
After the battle was over the Rake was gone and hasn't been seen since. Many people didn't believe the reports but Grandfather confirmed that the Rake was indeed dead. I can't acces more details. Again because of them being classified.

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 05:28 PM

He Who Walks Between The Worlds

Member No.: 408

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: It seams odd that The Rake would just die. there have been many reports of a fear "Dying" in one universe only to rise again.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: I have done a search for this event in our catalog of runner/fear related blogs and we have found that an Alicia Owly was appear of the runners/group of the death of the rake and...The Unnamed Child? But shes active according to your list.

(OOG: Here's a suggestion for you history of the alpha-verse fears: EAT should only com around when the convasion and the newborn com into exsistance, and let EATs birth be described something like this: "And with a might blow #### broke a head of ####. The rest of his heads heads quickly split open as well. they flew up and turned upside down and let a liqied por down onto the ground. it collected in a mass an our rose a woman of knowledge and creosity. ####'s heads quickly healed and he few down to inspect his datguher. It let out a might note of war and rain and though. It inspected form bot and rose her teticals out and sped them into the bodies of water. It sped them into the rivers. It sped them into the Lakes. It sped them into the Streams. It sped them into the Clouds. It sped them into the Organisms of water. And then it sped them into the sea, only to retract, for this was #####'s domain. It Gathered the knowledge form her new bodies, and sung them out in a garbed and beautiful and glorious mass. And thus they named her #####. The # represent letters blocked by black highlighting.)
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 05:59 PM

Watcher of Clouds

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: It does seem odd. But thats all the records say. Maybe the Rake will come back at some point. But if Grandfather says he's dead then who are we to disagree?

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI:I don't know anything about that. Perhaps that information about that person is one of the things I can't open. There are a lot of things that I'm just not authorized to read. Our records don't mention anything about the unnamed child being dead though. So that's odd.

(OOC: I'm sorry but I've already worked out most of the history. Especially EAT since she's important. I will be posting more history involving EAT, Cybele, Persephone, the convocation and other fears. But all of that has already been written in my notes and will not be changed. Thanks for the suggestion though.)

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 06:06 PM

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: That is weird. maybe somethings different about the rake then the other PREs. so any questions you want to ask about our archive?
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jan 11 2015, 05:41 PM

Watcher of Clouds

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI:Yes, I have been given a list of questions. First we want to ask about your version of The Eye and why it changed to Mr. Oculus. What made it change? Our version has not shown any similar changes.

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Second, our version of the Nightlanders sometimes leave mysterious patterns nearby locations where the boundaries between universes are thin. We have not figured out why they do this or what the patterns mean. So we wanted to ask if your version of them also show similar behavior. And if they do have you had any results in deciphering them?

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 11 2015, 07:39 PM

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: The Eye went though this metacisis due to an individual known as "The Lawyer". He somehow convinced the PRE to start having servants, known as gavels. we theorize that this will eventually happen in all universes, but not the Metacrisis bit. the PRE began to change after this, becoming more attracted to mortals, mostly humens, and thus changed his form ton get along with them more.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: As for the Nightlanders, I'm afraid that we haven't observed anything like that, though i makes since that they would do such things, possibly to make things more orderly to them, making known stuff that is unknown.

ARCHIVIST_SCRIBE_OMICRON: Anything else?
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jan 17 2015, 08:51 PM

Watcher of Clouds

(OOC: Sorry for taking so long but I forgot what question I had. I still can't remember it but I'll try to come up with a new one. I want to have asked at least three questions. After that the chat can be disrupted by something like we said before.)

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jan 23 2015, 05:06 PM

(OOC:Got It)
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 08:28 PM

Watcher of Clouds

(Sorry but I really can't seem to think of a question. So maybe we just have the chat be interupted here by something and then get disconnected. )

ODIN_SCRIBE_CHI: Yes. From what we've read on your blog we think-

(*insert interuption of some sort*)

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jun 12 2015, 06:40 PM

(You Might want to talk to the creators of the Arkn Mythos about that)
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jun 12 2015, 07:03 PM

Watcher of Clouds

(Oh right. Forget that then. You used it there and I got that idea while forgetting .Reality was not open source. We'll need something else to disrupt the chat then.)

PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jun 17 2015, 12:33 AM

Watcher of Clouds

(I've been trying to think of something else that could disrupt the chat since .Reality isn't open source. But I'm not sure which would be better.

If we're sticking to the actual chat being disrupted by something joining it then the only Fear capable of doing that is the Manufactured newborn. But It already exists in both our verses and has no reason to upload itself. It wouldn't have any other motives either that I can think of.

Perhaps a Thoughtborn wants to upload itself to escape from its master. Which might just lead the other verse's Newborn to claim it. So eh..
Unless it's powerfull enough to become its own entity but it would be similar to the Newborn so I don't like that much.

Another option: Making up a completely new entity. But that would be too much of a hassle just for this small crossover.
And would probably be too similar to the Newborn anyway..

There is however a completely different option. Have it not be the chat that's being disrupted but something actually attacking the Archive. The Nightlanders would work well for this because plot reasons on my part.
They would attack the Archive in my verse and disconnect the chat.
Does that sound better?)

(Also I couldn't think of a lot of questions to ask your Archive. So in case that you have any questions that you want my character to ask so that yours can answer them, then we can include those before the attack happens. As long as the answers aren't something my character could easily just read on your blog.
You know, just to make this crossover a little bit less short. If you don't have any then that's fine too.)

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 03:39 PM

(Here's an solution: We can have .Reality attacking Chaos like the way it did Kryesor (which is an architect verse) and Gabriel (who was a guy in the verse, protagonist of the mayhem theory, but was dragged out of it and into .Reality), trying to drag a verse or two into it. that is not outside of its established behavior.)

If the creators don't like that, we can always have your alternate ideas, the nightlanders of a thought-born sound the most likely)
PM
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 07:50 PM

Watcher of Clouds

(I don't feel comfortable using something that isn't open source though.
I think we should just go with the Nightlanders if that's okay with you.)

PM
Dr0Shadow
 Posted: Jun 19 2015, 12:11 AM

(Okay Then...So we delete the posts with .Reality in it?)
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll