Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Tower TV Vlog!
Hunter
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 06:20 PM

January 11th, 2015. Never forget.

Group: Members
Member No.: 512

Alright, so I came up with a brilliant idea for another vlog with my friend Caleb, and I was wondering if you guys wanted to help out. Basically, the title says it all. We're doing a Tower TV vlog.

So, we're gonna be doing all the old shows (Playtime with Mikey, Mister Oculus, Butterfly Valley, etc.) as well as some new shows I've been cooking up for this vlog.

The premise is simple: a guy (who I don't have a name for yet) was watching TV, searching through channels. I bet you can probably guess what popped up on his screen.

Now, the guy is filming the shows that pop up in the static every so often, and at the end, he gets sucked into Tower TV by a new Fear I've been making, the Chronosphere.

New shows include:

A science fiction TV show at the end about the Chronosphere titled "Your Time is Up," which shows the guy's journey through a world where time has stopped. All that is heard is the Rolling Stones song "Time is on My Side" as it increasingly gets louder and louder, almost to the point of deafening the viewer.

A religious talk show hosted by the Enlightened called "Have an Enlightened Day!"

An infomercial auctioning off different things that have appeared in different Fear Mythos vlogs and blogs.

An educational show about insects and general entymology, showing somebody picking up insects and looking at them under a magnifying glass etc, talking about the science. A nature documentary style show essentially. Except the bugs are The Intrusion, and our lovely host is... well, a host for the bugs. (Credit to Lakaz)
PM
Hunter
 Posted: Jul 9 2015, 01:36 AM

January 11th, 2015. Never forget.

Group: Members
Member No.: 512

So Caleb made a few new ideas and I thought I might as well list them here:

Black Dog pet show (We need to expand upon this).
Jersey Shore-style reality TV series that follows Proxies'daily lives and killing sprees.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll